It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TEQUILAsunrise - AKA Norway Spiral - Proof it was a scientific experiment.

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
i've been following this story and there are a few things i'd like to point out to the people saying this is a missile.

1: it isn't, simple as that, anyone with eyes can see that.

2: using the internet is a method of communication not a leverage for all those who love and wish they could marry science to use against average yet questioning joe, what you want me to do all this by letter now? we're meant to jump on a horse and deliver it manually each time we have an opinion? did YOU design the internet? what have you possibly got to be proud of defending the people at silicon valley and whoever else created and later extorted the net !? you pay for your net and the technology was supposed to be free, at least i pay for the net, and i'm pretty sure just plugging in and hacking yourself a connection is illegal!!?! so (i'd like to swear at many people but instead i'll write in brackets.) this has been one low ass tactic on your part, lay off the interlectual psychological mind games for once and discuss things instead of insulting every single non mainstream reported version of events, even when there is non mainstream data, evidence, proof it still happens every single time, wether ufo's, war, 9/11, and now...whatever the hell this spiral thing is. imo blue beam or similar but thats my opinion, I have no evidence, but it damn well looks like a test of light in 3d instead of a screen don't it!?! which is by definition holographics

3: if by some miracle this is a missile test from a russian submarine where is any scrap of evidence of the wreckage? the explosion? arn't norway a bit worried??! so much for a defencive sheild huh

4: if you STILL persist, go back to page one of this post, read it, and come back.

and 5: if russia are testing missiles why arn't YOU panicking as much as I am????????????

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by KKinsane2009

Questions 1-4 have been thoroughly covered.

As for number five, I wonder how Russia feels about this:
flapsblog.com...

[edit on 12/21/2009 by Phage]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   

As Phage said, read the posts. It's all been covered. A brief recap of the events of the Norway spiral:

1. Russia warned shipping in the White Sea of an impending missile test
  2. On the same day the warning was for, a column of smoke was seen, stretching from the horizon to well above the atmosphere. Still in sunlight, this plume's aluminium oxide component (which is common in missile exhaust) shone blue. As the missile started its third stage separation, a fuel leak occurred, causing the missile to 'pin wheel', spewing fuel out of one side. Because of the sheer scale of the forces involved, and the lack of atmosphere, the spiral looked pretty perfect from Earth.
  3. People saw the spiral, and most (including missile experts, astronomers, and scientists), said "Hey - that looks neat. That Russian missile test must have failed. Again."
  4. People who didn't fall under the first group started bashing their fists on their keyboards on ATS screaming about HAARP, EISCAT, grey aliens, because they assumed if they don't know what something is, someone else telling them what it is must be disinfo agents from the government, as how dare they be wrong. Even though these people have no evidence.
  5. Large lists of evidence in support of the missile test, including admissions from the Russian government and analysis by real scientists, are posted to ATS.
  6. Go to 4.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by davesidious

No. 7
And this supposed missle reported to be errant spun itself into a black hole in the center of the spiral never to be seen falling into the sea or near the horizon.
Detonation to stop it's apparent deadly out of control PERFECT spiral was the last thing a modern military would incorporate into it's fail safe system.
BA! It just don't work that way.
If you foolishly beleive it was a missile where is it's TERMINATION?

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donny 4 million
reply to post by davesidious

No. 7
And this supposed missle reported to be errant spun itself into a black hole in the center of the spiral never to be seen falling into the sea or near the horizon.
Detonation to stop it's apparent deadly out of control PERFECT spiral was the last thing a modern military would incorporate into it's fail safe system.
BA! It just don't work that way.
If you foolishly beleive it was a missile where is it's TERMINATION?

No. 8

Why does davesidious steadfastedly REFUSE to answer the following question that I have put to him now for the 3rd time ? I would assume having all the necessary, expert derived and unambiguously clear proof that it was a failed Russian missile, that he would have NO hesitation in answering.

What's the answer to this question ?

"TELL ME AND EVERY OTHER READER OF THIS THREAD ... WAS THE MISSILE TRAVELING EAST, WEST OR ACTUALLY STATIONARY AT THE TIME OF SPIRAL CREATION ?"

His silence leads me to the conclusion that he simply doesn't know and therefore his premise that it WAS a failed missile is faulty and based on incomplete knowledge of the missile's status at the time of the spiral event.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Donny 4 million

The missile would have been about 100km above sea level, and it's 21m long. You can figure out why it wasn't visible. It would be 0.4 MOA long and 0.06 MOA wide at that altitude, making it invisible. And the wreckage would have fallen in the sea, or over the North Pole - which is what they want, as it was a missile test. I doubt you'll get many nations performing missile tests over large populations of foreign nationals - it's usually frowned upon.

Saying it can't be a failed missile test simply because it doesn't look like it is fatuous beyond belief.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by davesidious
reply to post by Donny 4 million

The missile would have been about 100km above sea level, and it's 21m long.

Actually, the missile is 12.1m long (with warhead) ... NOT 21m !

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/178a40aed8fa.jpg[/atsimg]

If you get something as fundamental as it's length incorrect ... what else have you misinterpreted or misunderstood ... hmmmmm ???

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by tauristercus

I transposed the digits - on that scale, there is no difference regarding whether you can see it from the Earth. 21m, 12m, 50m - you'd not be able to see it.

The missile was travelling from the east (where the White Sea is, over the horizon), past Tromso, and on towards the north.

So then - make your case as to why I, and every single expert on this matter who has bothered to comment, are wrong. Show how the large plume of exhaust left behind wasn't from a rocket. Or if it was from a rocket (say, your EISCAT missile theory) show how it could possibly be launched from near Tromso, when the photos taken in Tromso clearly show the missile plume travelling from over the horizon? Show me how materials in space stop moving of their own accord, and don't keep travelling (causing the spiral). Show me how ICBMs aren't at over 100km when they enter their third stage. Show me how Russia is lying with their claim of launching a missile. Show me all these things, and you'll have a case.

As it is, all the observations made by experts, all the official reports (from involved and independent parties), and the physics are all on my side. So far you are clutching at trigonometry (which has also been used to pin-point the launch of the missile in the White Sea, and its altitude at about 150km, so I guess that's a draw), and some wild guesswork about EISCAT and HAARP.

We know ICBMs exist. We know they fail. We know the laws of physics. We know Russia launched one. We know the missile they're launching has a history of failed tests. We know what burning rocket fuel looks like in space, and in the light of the sun. We know all this. It explains everything.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   

As it is, all the observations made by experts, all the official reports (from involved and independent parties), and the physics are all on my side. So far you are clutching at trigonometry (which has also been used to pin-point the launch of the missile in the White Sea, and its altitude at about 150km, so I guess that's a draw)...

Well, guess what .... your so-called trig "expert" apparently knows about as much trig as you do ... which seems to be virtually zero.
I virtually fell on the floor laughing after watching that inane attempt to "prove" the missile theory ... and like the missile theory itself ... failing EPICALLY !

Here's a snapshot from the above trig video you're using as irrefutable evidence to back up your missile case ...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3d95d070b76f.jpg[/atsimg]

Now, I have no problem with his derivation of an approximate viewing angle of 11 degrees ... but can you spot the obvious error ?
No ?
Where did he obtain or calculate the distance of 500 miles to the spiral ?
He didn't !! He simply assumed that when the spiral was created, that the missile was still in the vicinity of the White Sea ... so his "debunk" is fatally flawed right from the beginning. He ASSUMED a distance of 500 miles to the spiral !

HE'S ESSENTIALLY PROVING THAT THE SPIRAL WAS CREATED BY THE MISSILE ... BY ASSUMING THAT THE MISSILE CREATED THE SPIRAL !!

What a total f*wit and demonstrating that his analysis was nothing more than a "whitewash" ... all he proved was his trigonometrical incompetence !

In the following, you can easily see that the spiral could be ANYWHERE along the line formed by the 11 degree angle ... and NOT just at the 500 mile mark.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5f5372c36941.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   

I just went back to your other thread and looked at the map that shows the intended path of the Russian ICBM.
It shows a 90 degree error in the intended direction. Being errant or rouge from launch--- the missile should have been aborted. Not left to create some fantastical out of control PERFECT SPIRAL.
Do you think you could bring those maps and data up forward here for those that might have missed them? I would if I knew how.
thanks Donny

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donny 4 million

I just went back to your other thread and looked at the map that shows the intended path of the Russian ICBM.
It shows a 90 degree error in the intended direction. Being errant or rouge from launch--- the missile should have been aborted. Not left to create some fantastical out of control PERFECT SPIRAL.
Do you think you could bring those maps and data up forward here for those that might have missed them? I would if I knew how.
thanks Donny

Is this the map you're referring to ?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e2768db2f6bd.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   

That's the one. Thanks.
I find it just incredible that in the year 2009 that a super power could be so negligent as to even launch a missile that they cannot control.
One that could just leave the launch tub and dance across the sky anywhere it so desires. No wonder the shuttles explode in the atmosphere
Nuclear weapons are transported against regulations.
There should be large out cry against these mishaps from the members here not a bunch of cover for non-accountability.
Either the modern scientific community is manned by a bunch of DoDo's
or somebody is full of it.
I will stand by my thinking. NO MISSILE

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I've got to give this a break for Christmas. Hopefully by then ignorance will have been denied, and people will suddenly start to use critical thinking.

It was a missile. The only people who don't think so are those who hang out on conspiracy boards and fantasize about HAARP's abilities, without ever once trying to learn the truth, only to indulge their paranoid fantasies.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   

I've got to give this a break for Christmas. Hopefully by then ignorance will have been denied, and people will suddenly start to use critical thinking.

It was a missile. The only people who don't think so are those who hang out on conspiracy boards and fantasize about HAARP's abilities, without ever once trying to learn the truth, only to indulge their paranoid fantasies.

A Merry Christmas for your attempts at atmospheric missile toe.
Santa will most likely place the missing Russian spiro-graphic sky writer under your tree.
It must have landed in his sled the other morning over Norway on his way down from the north pole.
You still believe in Santa don't you? From Russia with love.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
i cant believe people are buying that this was a missle. For 1 you would think russia being a major player in the un security council would have more sense than to test a missle (which has failed numerous times) while the world is focused on that region for the nobel prize.

Also, how many are aware of the tetrahedon shaped "ufo" over the kremlin in red square the SAME day?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Inside edition on FOX is featuring the Moscow circular formation.
9:45 tuesday. More to come.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Ba, they hyped it up to take two seconds to say it was clouds.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Only curiosity..............

Could someone say which constellations and which planets were visible (above the horizon) to that latitude in the moment of the Spiral in Norway?

Which was the sky in that date on Norway?

Thanks!

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   

As Phage said, read the posts. It's all been covered. A brief recap of the events of the Norway spiral:

1. Russia warned shipping in the White Sea of an impending missile test
  2. On the same day the warning was for, a column of smoke was seen, stretching from the horizon to well above the atmosphere. Still in sunlight, this plume's aluminium oxide component (which is common in missile exhaust) shone blue. As the missile started its third stage separation, a fuel leak occurred, causing the missile to 'pin wheel', spewing fuel out of one side. Because of the sheer scale of the forces involved, and the lack of atmosphere, the spiral looked pretty perfect from Earth.
  3. People saw the spiral, and most (including missile experts, astronomers, and scientists), said "Hey - that looks neat. That Russian missile test must have failed. Again."
  4. People who didn't fall under the first group started bashing their fists on their keyboards on ATS screaming about HAARP, EISCAT, grey aliens, because they assumed if they don't know what something is, someone else telling them what it is must be disinfo agents from the government, as how dare they be wrong. Even though these people have no evidence.
  5. Large lists of evidence in support of the missile test, including admissions from the Russian government and analysis by real scientists, are posted to ATS.
  6. Go to 4.

"spewing fuel out of one side." you say? Everyone says? Look closely at the photos.

Heres one... i.dailymail.co.uk...

Notice the "FUEL" is coming from TWO "breaks" exactly opposite of each other. What are the chances of that happening? is it even possible that 2 pressure leaks happened simultaneously at the exact opposite sides of the "russian rocket" .. I don't think so.. This is just something that I had noticed and immediately and thought was pretty obvious.. Here is an image I made to explain it further...

After a lot of research and then having to stop due to the holidays I cannot say that I know 100% what it was but I am certain it was some sort of an experiment. It could have been one of many things. If you read back through all of my and a few other peoples posts you will find some good explanations. I will continue trying to come up with an exact explanation, since I started this thread... but I think it should be pretty obvious by now that we definitely are being lied to.... and that's really the point of all this. WE ARE BEING LIED TO

[edit on 1-1-2010 by danman23]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
(read links!)

Now, if you have been following my posts you will have noticed that I have said from the beginning that I think that a sounding rocket may have been involved.. I thought this because one of the two guys involved in the TEQUILAsunrise experiment was involved in sounding rockets and I noticed the smoke trail coming up in the photos.

"The S-310 is a single-stage sounding rocket, 310 mm in diameter, and can reach an altitude of 150 km. In case of S-310, it is spun positively in the atmosphere to overcome resonance, and thus avoids continued resonance problems. It also corrects for attitude disturbance by aerodynamic damping. The spin is provided by twisted tail fins which cause 2.8 Hz spin to the body."

Now read this PDF:

www.jaxa.jp...

"We have the initial findings from the analysis of data obtained by on-board observation instruments of the S-310-31 and 32 (SEEK-2) rockets. The rockets were launched from Uchinoura on the night of August 3, 2002, in order to elucidate the structure and generation mechanism of the quasi-periodic echo produced by the sporadic E layer. Variations of electron density and electric field relating to the sporadic E layer were observed. Six presentations (five oral and one poster presentation) concerning the SEEK-2 experiments were given at the conference of the Society of Geomagnetism and Earth, Planetary and Space Sciences
(SGEPSS) held at the University of Electro-Communications from November 11 to 14, 2002. As shown in the picture, outside the original experiment purpose, a new emission phenomenon, different from but concurrent with TMA (trimethyl aluminum) release, was observed. The mechanism of this emission is very interesting. Further data analysis
is required.

This photo, taken in Hata, Kochi Prefecture, by the observation team of Kyoto University and Clemson University, shows the emission in the TMA release experiment. The TMA emission is seen as the spiral pattern at the upper right of the picture and the dark striation at the upper left. The faint, broad image from the center to left in the lower part is the new emission phenomenon in question. The TMA emission looks like a spiral because of the motion of atmosphere. (Photo by Dr. M.F. Larsen, Clemson University).

www.spaceref.com...

This is very interesting too.. it is in reference to a couple sounding rockets shot off a while back that spit out aluminum and then had a green artificial aurora under it. (sounds the same as what we saw in norway)

"According to an eyewitness report, artificial aurora had a ray structure below TMA trails as if it occurred along magnetic field lines. One of important characteristics is that the artificial aurora remained at a fixed location, though TMA trails moved due to background neutral atmosphere wind. The artificial aurora was green according to eyewitness, and we confirmed it by the all-sky imager with a 557.7-nm filter."
adsabs.harvard.edu...

"The mystery began when a blue light seemed to soar up from behind a mountain in the north of the country. It stopped mid-air, then began to move in circles. Within seconds a giant spiral had covered the entire sky."
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Each rocket experiment that involves causing artificial auroras and spraying aluminum is different but most of them involve shooting up to its apogee, which is where it stops traveling upwards and kind of floats before it starts falling. This is a proposed series of events: It went up up up... then started to slow down and once it reached the top it sprayed out the Aluminum.. which has been witnessed to spiral and glow like previous experiments. So.. in reference to the above quote it is the exact same thing. The use of arrays like EISCAT and others is common in these types of experiments and sometimes increase the "illumination" of the spiral and aurora.

I came across a paper from 2007 explaining the need to perform similar experiments on Mars so that they can understand the atmosphere or actually, a lack of an atmosphere.
sgc.engin.umich.edu...
This was written by Japanese guys so the English is pretty bad.. but makes sense. Read the whole thing and look at the photos... but I am going to point out a few important parts bellow:

"Planetary scientists are interesting about to observe Martian ionosphere and magnetic field 1. The NASA scientists resulted as, Mars does not presently have a global magnetic field but had one early in its life, similar to that of Earth. However, Mars does have very strong crusted magnetic fields, more than 30 times stronger than those of Earth."

The following tells about an experiemnt performed in 66 that states that a 100 km long illuminated cloud was formed in the sky from TMA

"In April 1966, K-8-13, which equipped a Tri-Methyl Aluminum (TMA: Al(CH3) 3) illuminator has launched. TMA has been ejected from the nozzle of illuminator device during 90 seconds period. After the ejection, TMA has reacted with oxygen in the earth atmosphere, and has made about 100 km long illuminated clouds in the sky. From the analysis of those experiments, earth ionosphere wind behavior has been measured. As a result, wind speed was 80 m/s at 108 km altitude, for instance."

What they are trying to do is figure out the best chemicals to use in the Martian atmosphere.

Required future development items for MPD plasma injector are as follows,
(1) manufacturing alkali metal electrodes, such as Ba, LiH, Na, etc.
(2) illumination cloud control, meaning plasma density, life, velocity, by discharge voltage, current
and discharge period,
(3) establishment of reliable ignition system and insulating method, and so on.
In a future, trial experiment will be planed and experimented. Plasma illumination method will be also experimented with MPD metal plasma injector discharge test.

Notice that they say that they are going to have to figure out illumination cloud control. It is possible that what we saw was the scientific community trying to control cloud illumination... and by the looks of it.. they got it down. Now off to mars to learn how the martian atmosphere works? Maybe the overall goal is terraforming mars? Just a thought.

Continu

[edit on 2-1-2010 by danman23]

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join