It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TEQUILAsunrise - AKA Norway Spiral - Proof it was a scientific experiment.

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Donny 4 million

I greatly admire your responses, I find it hilarious what others post here. Are we actually supposed to believe EVERYTHING we read from Russia or anywhere else. Is there no plausibility?

People copy and paste, and I am one, and then we are supposed to "beleive it". At least I research it further and do some deductive reasoning and math before I post something and turn out to look like an idiot. That is why when I read your posts, at least you have some experience to back it up. Missile my arse. I could fart and light it and make a closer spiral of smoke than a missile.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by x2Strongx

What happens to a bottle rocket when it runs out of propellant? Pretty much just stops going and drops out of the air.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

You're kidding, right? Rocket exhaust is frequently blue - for instance, nitromethane produces a blue smoke when burned. You can see some examples here.

We know the blue material came from the centre of the spiral, as you can trace the blue material back down to the horizon, where it clearly is smoke of some sort. It was clearly produced by something travelling up (otherwise it would have dissipated the other way round - being tightly compacted at the horizon, and spread out at altitude, instead of what we saw).

The surrounding white spiral is a different matter. It's layout looks like something ejected the material of the spiral from a central position, while rotating rapidly.

If we put all of this together, we have:

1. Something travelling up/ from the horizon, leaving a blue trail behind it
2. It reached a high altitude, and started to eject matter from one point along its side, the resulting rotation causing the ejecta to form a spiral

Hmm... What do we know that travels up from the ground, leaves a blue trail, and has a very large pressurised container full of liquid? A rocket. A big rocket. A big rocket like the one the Russians admitted to launching.

But don't bother using logic and reason when you can run around screaming "HAARP! HOLOGRAMS! UFOS!" and having all kinds of make-believe fun while pretending to be a researcher.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   

It fell to the Earth without exploding.

There we go. A nice simple explanation as to why you couldn't see an object 2m wide and 11m long at a distance of many tens of miles, which on all the photos you've seen would occupy less than a single pixel.

There I go with logic again. Silly me!

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by daddio

I could fart and light it and make a closer spiral of smoke than a missile.

Everything else you said before this was poppycock, but if you could actually do that and put it on youtube that would be awesome

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by PhotonEffect

Me too! Star for you and dadio.
I hope Norway and Russia see it likewise.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by davesidious

Some facts or a link that says Ruskies do that.
Ah yeah! the generation of NO ACOUNTABILITY.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

Thanks but beware that since I was involved, I have been more of a reader and talker. Pre computer blogging at the pub and dinner parties.
(a bygone era sorry to say). I have also been blessed with family and friends that love to learn. I have often been wrong in my views.
One must also give credit to all members as without opposing views there is no education just stagnation. Cut and paste is fine as long as you have researched all possibilities. Experience is a good teacher but seldom do any two folks experience the same thing the same way. As extreme as it may seem, the thought by another member about the possibility of it being, both a missile and a HAARP like experience, to me would be way cool. Everyone gets to be a winner on the thread. A big Plus for this thread is--- as tempting as it could be for the UFO folks to jump in, they haven't. I may visit their threads with a little more interest and respect.
Legal cases are closed and then some times reopened. (new facts)
This one is still open.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

"Ruskies"????

Couldn't help it, but that is just too funny not to comment on.

Laugh a minute, you are....

Anyway, glad to see that this thread tried to expose the baloney of the others that were started, claiming the event to be of extraterrestrial origin, or whatever they claimed.

But, alas, real science can't quite cope with the inevitable naysayers, who just can't understand. Or, would rather NOT care to do the studying to understand.

Science?! bah! What is is good for? "Nuthin' I tells ya! Nuthin'!!!"

....now he walks away muttering about the electricity bill, and wondering if his computer is an energy vampire...oh wait, his cellphone is ringing...a video text message, damn! He likes those....."dern fool science", he growls again..."T'ain't good fer nuthin'!".....

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Why should I provide a link to something so obvious? I was asked why the rocket didn't blow up, when rockets don't always blow up. Link to the 'Ruskies' doing what? Obeying the laws of physics??

YOU are the one saying you don't believe it was a missile - you provide links for that, as all the evidence points solely at a missile failure. 'Put up or shut up', as they say.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by davesidious

Why should I provide a link to something so obvious? I was asked why the rocket didn't blow up, when rockets don't always blow up. Link to the 'Ruskies' doing what? Obeying the laws of physics??

YOU are the one saying you don't believe it was a missile - you provide links for that, as all the evidence points solely at a missile failure. 'Put up or shut up', as they say.

It is only obvious to sheeple.
Do you believe the American Secretary of Defense ,Donald Rumsfeld said it was a missile the day after SEPTEMBER 11, 2001,
that hit the pentagon?
If you do not, why should I accept your missile opinion?
Show me the LAST point or location of the supposed missile in any photo or video before it just vaporised into thin air.

Put up or shut is what I said in fifth grade.
I put up. What say you now?

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

"Ruskies"????

Couldn't help it, but that is just too funny not to comment on.

Laugh a minute, you are....

Anyway, glad to see that this thread tried to expose the baloney of the others that were started, claiming the event to be of extraterrestrial origin, or whatever they claimed.

But, alas, real science can't quite cope with the inevitable naysayers, who just can't understand. Or, would rather NOT care to do the studying to understand.

Science?! bah! What is is good for? "Nuthin' I tells ya! Nuthin'!!!"

....now he walks away muttering about the electricity bill, and wondering if his computer is an energy vampire...oh wait, his cellphone is ringing...a video text message, damn! He likes those....."dern fool science", he growls again..."T'ain't good fer nuthin'!".....

Hey weedy
I thought old age took you for a ride or you got fired. WELCOME BACK
What was it you were interseted in that is on topic?

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   

We're talking about the Norway spiral phenomenon, not 9/11. You've yet to provide any evidence for any of your claims - they're not even backed up by science. Mine are.

The burden of proof is squarely on the shoulders of the person making the most outlandish claims. I can't prove a negative, but you can prove your positive.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
May be this could help.
See the page here: wwwppd.nrl.navy.mil... for a view of the animations as described, that most certainly mimic the Norway event.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

Close, but no cigar

That plasma is a double-armed single spiral, vertically-aligned, and directly above the antenna producing it. The only similarity is it's a spiral.

So on the face of it, yeah - they're similar. If you look deeper, they're far from similar. The Norway spiral had one arm (not two), was aligned at an angle (as opposed to perfectly vertical), had a second spiral leading up to it (instead of just one, large, poorly-defined spiral), and was being illuminated by the sun (hence the blue spiral's colour becoming white when it passed between the background of night into the glare of the sun when it approached the horizon).

Not all spirals are the same - spirals can be found everywhere in nature - they're very easy to make. What is difficult, however, is finding a spiral that shows all the exact same characteristics, as slightly different characteristics can, and usually does, mean a very different cause.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

Cool graphs, Way more similar than a errant rocket.
I hope more folks really investigate HAARP.
There is no telling what they are doing with this extreme power.
There must be experiments that are covert , Top Secret and above.
They have the ear marks of 007 villians.
If the world is heating what the heck are we doing contributing to that problem?
Shouldn't we be building big freezers?

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Way more similar? Did you read my post where I listed off exactly how they are not similar, and in fact how utterly different they are other than both being spirals?

Apparently not. I guess you're having too much fun making stuff up.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   

I simply was pointing out possibilities. I said I wasn't sure exactly what it was, but it was obviously not a missle. Have you ever done any research on Tesla? His experiments and the like? How about Einstien?

Donny4million at least has some experience in rocket technology. I also have a friend who worked on the Saturn 5 rocket program, he laughed at this site, and I have also worked in the aviation field. I was trying to draw peoples attention to the spiraling of the blue matter as it was heading to the center of the spiral, if it were a rocket, would not the trail of blue matter be in a straight line? Or was the rocket wobbling and spiraling out of control? Is that your assumption? Look at the distance of the sprial in the blue matter. I am sure you will state that it was dissipating and therefore more extreme looking.

The symmetry of the spiral is in question, it is to perfect to have been a mishap. What don't you get about that? See this is where sheeple state a definitive response without further investigation. That is laughable and only distracts from further investigation by others who may be sitting on the fence. I stated no poppykock. Only asking questions.

[edit on 19-12-2009 by daddio]

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   

The animations do not represent plasma movement. They show different aspects of the propagation of ELF radio waves above and below the region affected by the HAARP heater.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

You state it's too perfect to be a mishap, but you're not saying how. In a rarefied atmosphere, two barely-changing forces acting on a body will produce very perfect results.

A missile is a perfect explanation for the phenomenon. So far no one has managed to debunk it in the slightest, instead leaping to conclusions about HAARP and EISCAT, without any evidence in the slightest. At least with the rocket theory it's based on sound physics and equipment we know exists and know, intimately, how it works.

As for Tesla, there is next to no evidence he created any of the fantastic devices he claimed to have created. But don't let that stop you.

reply to post by Phage

Thanks for clearing that up - much appreciated!

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join