It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TEQUILAsunrise - AKA Norway Spiral - Proof it was a scientific experiment.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Donny 4 million

The projects in question do not use exclusively UHF and VHF wave frequencies, but also ELF frequencies, basically frequencies across the spectrum.

Please do not speak to me in such a sanctimonious tone...

The point of any antenna array is to have an effect on the ionosphere. The ionosphere is not only a gathering of particles, but a gathering of charged particles. Most HF would simply penetrate this, thus space communication.

You obviously did not read my entire post.

I was speaking on the topic of resonance, refraction, reflection and intense heat created in the IONOSPHERE in order to manipulate ultra-violet light, which by the way son is IONIZED.

Any single part of the earth's atmosphere, electromagnetically, affects all aspects of the earths atmosphere.
Hence the theory.

Your argument against me was a non-sequitur.
Learn to debate first.

[edit on 15-12-2009 by Josephus23]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

The only piece of evidence?

Uh, what about:
1. The FACT that previous missile test were conducted in the same place and manner.
2. The FACT that the tests were announce a year in advance.
3. The Fact that this particular launch was announced publicly days before it occurred, specifying the date of launch
4. The fact that the missile contrail is obvious in many photos..
5. The fact that no proof or evidence has been shown that there was any other cause for the spiral.
6. Only conjecture has been presented as "evidence" of anything other than a missile launch.
And that is only for starters!

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
And to add to that....

You guys seem to be debating whether or not this thing in question did this.

My question is... it possible for this thing to create this and, if so, how?

My hypothesis has only had one young whipper snapper "take a shot at it" with a non-sequitur, and thus roundly make himself look foolish. (lazar)?!?!?!?

Now, if anyone else has the knowledge to prove me wrong, then please do, but in a way that my feeble mind can understand. I come here for knowledge, and most definitely not self-gratification.

That is both the reason for, and format of, a gentlemanly debate.

Good day kind people.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

For those of you who will say, 'show me another spiral from a missile launch", I can say " show me a spiral created by HAARP or EISCAT".
The simulation can at least present the mechanics of how the missile could form a spiral, the mechanics of how EISCAT could accomplish this has yet to be presented ( amatuer BS theories don't count!).

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
great theorys,ive none of my own,but anything to do with obama being in norway for the npp?was that on the wrong day maybe if it was the right day his winning it was falsified so he could be present for this experiment?,dont flame me im just a regular person

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

The EISCAT is a HF ionospheric heater operating at frequencies of 3.8-5.7MHz.
The radars used are UHF and VHF. There is no ELF transmitter.

The heater affects an area directly above the installation. The term "heating" can be a bit misleading. An area of the ionosphere is excited by the electromagnetic radiation from the heater. But at the altitudes this occurs (50+km) the atmosphere is very thin so while the individual particles are energized the actual "heat" is not great (think fluorescent light). While HAARP has produced barely visible effects, EISCAT does not have to power to do so. It does not have the ability to produce a moving spiral.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger

For those of you who will say, 'show me another spiral from a missile launch", I can say " show me a spiral created by HAARP or EISCAT".
The simulation can at least present the mechanics of how the missile could form a spiral, the mechanics of how EISCAT could accomplish this has yet to be presented ( amatuer BS theories don't count!).

Read what I posted earlier and make sure you watch the viedo. I think they may have been testing the ICI-3:

"ECOMA (Existence and Charge state Of Meteoric smoke particles in the middle Atmosphere) investigates properties of meteoric smoke particles in the upper mesosphere, their interaction with the ambient ionospheric D-region, and their relation to mesospheric ice particles (i.e., manifest as noctilucent clouds and polar mesosphere summer echoes)."
www.rocketrange.no...

They go on to say:

"Three sounding rockets will be launched, closely coordinated with groundbased measurements such as the ALOMAR RMR lidar, the ALOMAR radar family, and the EISCAT VHF and UHF radars in Tromsø.

Principal Investigator is Prof. Dr. Markus Rapp, Institute for Atmospheric Physics (IAP) Kühlungsborn, University of Rostock, Germany. The Co-investigator is Prof. Dr. Ulf-Peter Hoppe, Norwegian Defence Research Establishment (FFI) and University of Tromsø."

If you didn't notice, Markus Rapp (one of the guys that scheduled the experiment) is the Head Guy for this division basically.

Now.. go to their homepage and watch the video. www.rocketrange.no Notice the ici-2 rocket towards the end of the video. (you should watch the whole thing tho).. Once it gets up to height it starts to spit out in a spiral pattern ALUMINUM CHAFF. Not saying that I know for sure that this is what happened.. but this could explain the whole phenomena. Scenario:

They shoot one of these rockets up in to the sky. (these rockets spin by the way) The rocket leaves a spiral contrail that accounts for the Blue skinny spiral.. then when it reached "Apogee", the point where it just kinda stops moving up, it releases this aluminum into the air while it is still spinning.. that reflects light back at the people on the ground. You can compare the animation in the movie on their website. The spiral could have been light up even more by EISCAT.

Edit to add: To clarify I think it was a combination of things. It explains a lot actually. One thing for instance is the fact that whatever was causing the spiral was basically still in the sky... at "apogee". Also, it would make sense that they aren't trying to say.. "Oh ya.. this was a secret test of a new scientific rocket that ejects aluminum into the air." .... Aluminum... Alzheimer... cloud seeding.. "chemtrails" .. exactly what they have been denying. The fact that the ICI-2 spits out aluminum alone is something to be discussed.

[edit on 15-12-2009 by danman23]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   

I think that my theory holds water so to speak and is most definitely not amateurish.
We are dealing with technology that is less than 20 years old in the eyes of the public and most has been classified.

The rational argument is to attribute the cause of this spiral to what MOST RESEMBLES what happened. (think Roswell.... Weather Balloon)

I am not trying to say that the missile theory is totally wrong; however,
I do think that if it is a missile, then it is a missile using classified technology.

Think about my hypothesis. Think about the color of the spiral. Think about ultra-violet light, which is IONIZED, and then apply the reflection of the ocean through water particles in the lower atmosphere that could be affected, through electromagnetic resonance, by the ionosphere.

Thus both reflecting the ocean and refracting the ultra-violet light of the ionosphere (think stamps going into clubs)

The question now becomes, can the effect of resonance in the ionosphere control the shape of charged particles in other parts of the earths atmosphere in order to form this spiral?

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Thank you Phage.

So what we are dealing with is either some type of missile, which currently is the "most likely" theory, or we have an antenna array, which, if using classified technology similar to HAARP, theoretically could have produced the effect.

Now the question becomes:

How much can we trust the source of the official information?

Has the official storyline proven to show consistency?

I think not. The official reason has changed so many times that I cannot keep up with what is the current "official" reason.

Rule Number 1 in Research Science:

1)Never speculate beyond the data.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   

This video was taken in January 10, 2007 in Russia, as well. The funny thing about this, is that I even made a thread about it years ago, and it was debunked in just a few minutes, and I was happy with the results, as I let the thread die. But for some reason, the same thing happens a few years later with these sightings, with similar results, and people are crying UFO, or government conspiracy, etc.

I guess it's true what a lot of people say, in that, we'll never learn from our history, and we're doomed to make the same mistakes over again.

[edit on 15-12-2009 by TravisT]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

The rational argument is to attribute the cause of this spiral to what MOST RESEMBLES what happened. (think Roswell.... Weather Balloon)

I am not trying to say that the missile theory is totally wrong; however,
I do think that if it is a missile, then it is a missile using classified technology.

Most resembles what happened, yes! According to the proven facts ( that I listed). Roswell has zero to do with anything.
There is no "missle theory" , except for your conjecture that EISCA launched a sounding rocket. There is THE FACT that Russia launched an ICBM. The contrail is consistent with an ICBM, not a small sounding rocket.
I can compare easily, I have seen ICBM contrails and launches, just yesterday I saw a Delta2 contrail. Not even close. any reports in Norway of a local launch? EISCAT says the did not launch, that they had nothing to do with the whole thing. Now WHY would they lie?
Wow! A new Russian missle designed to evade anti ICBM contermeasures! Yeah, I'd say it's highly likley that "classifed technology' is involved! Gee, that might even explain the repeated failures!
I said in my intro to ATS the followin: Though all things may be possible, not all things are likley!

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by TravisT

Well done!
What date was that taken, anyone know/ was it confirmed from a launch? Any more info?

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   

It was taken in '06 I believe, and I'll try to find the exact date in a little bit.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
This company is interesting.. just thought I'd post a link.

Andøya Test Center (ATC) can offer you a virtually unlimited test area for testing of aerospace and / or ship-based applications.
We have the ability to conduct a wide range of operations, both civillian and classified military.
Our forty years of experience in the field is a significant factor for mission success, even for high risk applications.

www.testcenter.no...

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I wonder....I, wonder...

...What if EISCAT is a decoy?

What if there is a different form of technology in a different lab of EISCAT experimenting with radio frequency manipulation at the same location (or close by)?

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   

reply to post by TravisT

Well done!
What date was that taken, anyone know/ was it confirmed from a launch? Any more info?
The date I keep seeing, is January 10th 2007 for that first video.

Here is another failed missile launch that looks pretty similar, except for the spiral, and this one was taken in Vandenberg in '05

www.youtube.com...

Sorry to link you to the video, it wasn't working properly for some reason, but you can still view it there.

And I'm sorry to say, but it's just a failed rocket, as the most evident part about it, is the contrail coming from it's launch point.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Also, I forgot to mention an article which states

It was launched from the ‘Kapustin Yar’ missile range on the lower Volga, an old test range that goes back to the late 1940s. The missile impacted in the Sary Shagan military reservation in eastern Kazakhstan. [...] Since the flight path was completely internal, no navigation warnings were issued.

And it also said:

TASS claims it hit the target, and you can see in the video there appears to be a spiral there too; that supports the idea the spiral was on purpose and may be part of the stabilization

It said in that quote, that there seems to be another spiral, and that's talking about another launch that happened the NEXT DAY, and a video of that is in the links, along with where I got my quotes.
blogs.discovermagazine.com... um=feed&utm_c

Can we all agree that it's a rocket now?

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TravisT

reply to post by TravisT

Well done!
The date I keep seeing, is January 10th 2007 for that first video.

Here is another failed missile launch that looks pretty similar, except for the spiral, and this one was taken in Vandenberg in '05

www.youtube.com...

Sorry to link you to the video, it wasn't working properly for some reason, but you can still view it there.

And I'm sorry to say, but it's just a failed rocket, as the most evident part about it, is the contrail coming from it's launch point.

Ya.... I do also think there was a rocket involved.. but they are lying about it being a FAILED weapons missile. If you read my first two opening posts you catch that.. also.. read this and watch the video on the homepage: Earlier post

It was a successful experiment.. what I have been saying all along.

[edit on 15-12-2009 by danman23]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by danman23

Look at my new link. It brings you to an article that says the spirals were probably done on purpose, to test a stabilization device.
So if they hit their mark with creating a spiral, then it may not have been a failed attempt.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TravisT

BRAVO TRAVIS!
I think you should post thst link as a new thread! Watch your wording so the mods don't close it.
I think this puts the idea that this was anything other than a missile to bed once and for all!
Please try a new thread! I'd post itm but credit goes to you!

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join