It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TEQUILAsunrise - AKA Norway Spiral - Proof it was a scientific experiment.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by danman23

Glad this groundless rocket theory has been finally dismissed as hoax. Thanks for this thread!

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I just realized we went to a new page.. make sure to go back to page 13 to read what I wrote at the bottom.. it is very important. To everyone that has been following this, I would love you input on this latest stuff

[edit on 15-12-2009 by danman23]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   

You missed a couple of important facts.

The exhaust trail on December 9th was seen in the ESE from Tromso (the spiral a bit more north, to the east). Andoya is SW of Tromso. The launch could not have been from Andoya.

The laser beams emitted from ALOMAR (also at Andoya, SW of Tromso) are very narrow beams which do not spread much (that's what lasers do). The description and images do not resemble laser beams in the least. I also doubt that the beams are visible from Tromso, 125km away. They just aren't that bright.

[edit on 12/15/2009 by Phage]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Here are your photos posted
It may be helpful if you could have them each seperate.
So they could be easier to view.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

You missed a couple of important facts.

The exhaust trail on December 9th was seen in the ESE from Tromso (the spiral to the east). Andoya is SW of Tromso. The launch could not have been from Andoya.

The laser beams emitted from ALOMAR (also at Andoya, SW of Tromso) are very narrow beams which do not spread much (that's what lasers do). The description and images do not resemble laser beams in the least. I also doubt that the beams are visible from Tromso, 125km away. They just aren't that bright.

Hmm, Interesting.. well, these rockets are very mobile and I believe it has been confirmed that they can launch from EISCAT which IS ESE.. right? As for the Lidar I had also considered the same thing... but if you look at the PDF about the LIDAR stuff, it really lights the room up that it is in. If it wasn't lit up by the Lidar is it possible that the contrail is blue due to the angle of the sun and the size of the ice crystals.

Beyond that.. do you think it is plausible?

Edit to add: The blue very well could be a result of noctilucent cloud that are expected from these types of tests.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   

I just realized we went to a new page.. make sure to go back to page 13 to read what I wrote at the bottom.. it is very important. To everyone that has been following this, I would love you input on this latest stuff

Dan, geez this was a ALL posted in the original thread ( your latest Lidar link and sounding rockets, etc, etc).

Its like im re-reading what I wrote 3 days ago.

The use of EISCAT for sounding rockets is radar based, meaning its not an optical effect. They don't often do it, and there was none scheduled anywhere near that date. They also do not make it a secret when they launch sounding rockets as several sites outside Norway monitor the effects, including Iceland's SuperDARN.

As for LIDAR , there is a Lidar at the Andoya Rocket Range which is very close to Tromso BUT is Unable to direct its beam near Tromso, in fact they want to build another lidar at Tromso because of this. Maybe its build by now I'm not sure.

There is a white paper ( from mid 1990's) you can google about the plan to build a Tromso Lidar but I can't find if it was actually build.

The other EISCAT related lidar is actually in Greenland hundreds of miles away ( Sondrestrom).

[edit on 15-12-2009 by wtfhuh]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
So danman23 in your belief what do you think it was?

I still dont believe it was a rocket, i due to believe it was an Scientific Experiment.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by wtfhuh

Esrange is also in the wrong direction, SSE of Tromso.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ahemot

Glad this groundless rocket theory has been finally dismissed as hoax. Thanks for this thread!

Er, it hasn't.

Phage is rocking this thread.

[edit on 15-12-2009 by kirksteruk2k10]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Well.. Yes.. it definitely was an experiment. And it definitely originated from the ground. And it is tied to the TEQUILAsunrise experiment. As to exactly exactly what it was.. workin that out still.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Hey Phage.. could you give me a link or run down real quick about where the "phenomena" occurred.. Like i replied before, it seems that EISCAT could be the location you are referring to since it is ESE from Trosmo

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Well.. Yes.. it definitely was an experiment. And it definitely originated from the ground. And it is tied to the TEQUILAsunrise experiment. As to exactly exactly what it was.. workin that out still.

You realize there were 3 scheduled experiments for Tromso that day, tequilasunrise was one, ill give you a cookie if you find the names of the other 2.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by wtfhuh

I coulda sworn your last post talked about the fact that this possibly could have been pulled off by a private company because there was no rocket schedule to be launched at EISCAT. What was the name of it? Also.. what if thats the whole point.. what if they are doing research that they dont want the general scientific community to know what they are doing right now.. Maybe they are testing the a new rocket like the ISI-3 or something?
One other note.. when readin all the info about ECOMA it is very clear that they use these rockets in conjunction with the VHF and Lidar..(notice it does not mention the heater) The lidar location is unidentified currently.. but like you said they could have already built one near EISCAT or could have used the one at a new facility somewhere. Maybe.. if they were more focused on testing the rocket they wouldn't even use the Lidar if they didnt have it.

Edit to add: Which actually kinda makes sense.. since they could see it using their own eyes and regular exuipment instead of special Lidar equipment. Just a thought

(gettin sleep again... haha)

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Add this to your theory...

HAARP preemptively fired their HEA at EISCAT. On sensing the preemptive strike in the ionosphere, EISCAT just managed to get the VHF turned on as it would take too long to ramp up the HEA. The spiral is plasma created by the two circular waves and therefore a rotational interference pattern. The "black hole" with glowing edges is simply the intersecting spherical space where all the dust was vaporized by the plasma, making the sky in that area much clearer and therefore darker.

You know I am not serious, right?

Cheers - Dave

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by wtfhuh

You realize there were 3 scheduled experiments for Tromso that day, tequilasunrise was one, ill give you a cookie if you find the names of the other 2.

Yes there were others but the Tequila experiment took place coinciding with the spiral.. the others were not. One was: Polar Cap Boundary Experiments and the other 2 were called TEC

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Ok.. bedtime for me.. night people.. Ill be back in a few hours.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Told you all it was EISCAT a couple of hours after it occoured... even provided links.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by sourcesonly
my theory:

everyone seems to think global warming is being used to usher in the global government... we already have a global government lol, why would they need to merge them like its oceania or some #... people would obviously see it... ANYWAY

What if they started using HAARP thinking "hey we can make this a weapon maybe, or even sway hurricanes away from us!"

meanwhile, Russia and China and all of these other countries with HAARP style facilities were doing the same thing... and all of this weather tampering resulted in the climate being so abused that it actually caused the glaciers to start melting...

so the governments of the world are all like "oops... our bad"

and decided they need to meet every couple months to figure out how they're going to make this all better without scaring the mass of people by sayin "yea uhhh we kinda #ed up the climate.."

dont you think the masses would be a LITTLE angry at our militarys? and what would be worse... attacking the people who made a mistake and getting nothing done, or being told a little white lie just until the governments can make it all better??

nobody wants to depopulate us, no fema camps, no holocausts... i think they just #ed up and now they are desperately trying to fix it... and if a global summit or some spiraly sky tests will bring them one step closer to fixing the problem, let them just work on it... because you KNOW if they came out and were like "we did it" people would destroy the entire town they live in out of anger...

this theory really makes sense and explains why we've been lied to about Chemtrails, the green movement, global warming, and the spiral in the sky.

I new about an actually seen demonstrated using radio and radiation frequency to heat up objects (Microwaves do it all the time). I think the guy has hit it right on the head, and we witnessed an experiment. I totally agree with you that they are using this somehow to modify the weather on this planet. I checked up on Wiki about the Mesosphere and if you read it and the other links you start to see and wonder why they have HAARP and this other installation in Norway up in that latitude. This part of the atmosphere is what helps along planetary circulation and turbulence, and I bet by them heating or exciting up that part of the atmosphere it can actually alter the weather pattern somewhere down the line. The steeper the angle of the sun, the less heat is produced in the atmosphere. So it makes sense to have these installations in a place where your results will be seen. Why not have it in an island in the Solomons or even Guam. It's because they Mesosphere is heated up to such a point that we couldn't put enough energy into the system because of the sun angle is more obtuse and hitting more of the atmosphere. The sun puts out on every square inch of the atmosphere every second alot of energy. If we where able to develop (which we can but it's being held back) solar panels efficient enough, we wouldn't need coal or nuclear energy.

So it would be like a forest fire and a bic lighter. If the fire is already in full swing, your little bic lighter wouldn't help or even be noticed in the forest fire so your imput of using it in the forest fire would be minimal at best. But if there isn't a forest fire going or just embers and alot of fuel/trees, then your bic lighter can have a growing effect in the forest fire OF YOUR MAKING. Which these experiments are doing, to make our own weather turbulence and see what happens.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   

The EISCAT radar transmitter and heater facility is located 14km SE of Tromso. The Esrange rocket launching facility is located near Kiruna, 215km SSE of Tromso.

Judging by the location of the Sun in the photographs, the low level exhaust trail was ESE of Tromso. Gromle, an ATS member who witnessed the event, said that the spiral was due east of Tromso.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by bobs_uruncle

HAARP preemptively fired their HEA at EISCAT

what is not seriously a HEA ?

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join