It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You lost a chance to enter a UFO

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Ear-Responsible

It doesnt matter how many skeptics tried to discredit him on his thread. For anyone with energy recognition they would sense he has energy, his posts were very interesting, and he managed to do a remarkable thing, since he was inundated with so many persistant critics. He stayed very thoughtful and very well spoken through all the negativity, and displayed wonderful manners. I think ats was lucky to have him post and I believe him.

I've also written to him, though I didn't want to just take up his time for no reason, but kept feeling attracted to his light, and for some reason, dozens of questions never come to me, even in my own experiences and contact I don't have many questions come to me. He sensed when I was meditating on the dolphin and whale songs and my frequency had gone very high, and was very helpful. And as I had an experience with dolphins and whales where I was listening and suddenly said aloud, yes yes yes, you will be free. We are here now. I am here. I also saw myself as a nordic female in the future, I had this sense of another planet, an advanced city, ocean and a plan with the creteceans here on earth. I wrote to him as I remembered he had mentioned a plan to rescue the creteceans.

The very next day, I was doing dishes, and had a very unusual experience of contact with a whale. I knew, or rather recognized something in this, and there wasnt alot said, but it was very profound, and he was a great master. Naturally, my first impulse a little later on was to put this all down to listening too much to the dolphin and whale sounds.

The very next day he wrote to me on msn, and initiated the conversation and initiating discussing the experience I had had the day before and how this had been arranged through the Confederation with a humpback whale, a wise elder. It was an incredible conversation we had, that went into some detail.

Now, if I think of apple, and you're eating one that could be a coincidence, as apples are common. Though if this kept on happening, I would think it was very psi, akin to telepathy. However a very unusual experience and detailed conversation initiated thousands of miles away concerning it does not fall into the category of chance.

[edit on 21-1-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Im still in contact with Commander Ly-On and also been advised to stop eating meat,which Ive not as yet,find that hard,but my vibration is high and still able to 'hear',,,from whom tho I dunno

But one thing francyburo
you cant possibly say whos gonna step into a UFO and whos lost their chance,Commander Ly-On has always said I will,,,,but havent yet.
He also emailed me to say theres 144.000 chosen ones.

[edit on 21-1-2010 by Alienmindflare]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Alienmindflare

I don't think it matters who goes on the ship or who is a part of this number. I've never really considered this actually. We're to wake up to who we are, meditate and raise our frequency. We came into this world to raise its frequency and plant seeds with others and help, in some capacity. Do we all know what we are to do, what it is we signed up for? Its more important to try to perfect self and shine out or hold the higher frequency and find ways to increase the awareness of this planet, and to do the work we came to do. To do the right thing. Its quite a journey even finding this. So, I wouldnt concern myself about numbers of this idea.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Yeh I agree we're to wake up to who we are,,I think people are waking up as fast as our technology progress's.

I feel Ive done so much mind wise then physical and know my life is meant for more than what Im 'not' doing

I do have alot of people going on my site and Im hoping that some things on there will increase their awareness

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Thanks for pointing out your link. I'll check this out.

Edit to add: I love your site. Hugs.

You have such a real, energetic, unique but outgoing feel to it, and a wonderful family. I was watching the video on there about the music industry and Michael Jackson. My 18 year old son actually showed me the video he made, prior to his murder, and it was really good. Lots of personal sharing and also calls to wake up and inforation or seeds planted on your site.

[edit on 21-1-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Chaoic_Black_Dragon

Thanks Dragon for support
and thanks ly-on for teaching me without asking me back anything

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Alienmindflare

Yes my friend
there are many different ways to enter a spaceship. Physically, telepathically, with your oniric body, via Alfa State state of counciousness and via olography. Don't know how you will enter, but you will do

Ly-on apreciates you a lot

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by francyburo

A message from Commander ly-on to all believers I received today

144.000, 1+4+4 = 9
Number of the contact between terrestrials, half-humans and extraterrestrial representative who are in charge of the 2012 great changes.
We already know who the terrestrials are, unless some of them are a step forward, others moving their first steps, but they will succeed.
Keep doing your jobs and give love each day as time is getting faster month by month, day by day and seconds by seconds

ly-on

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by francyburo

Hello Francyburo

I believe many of us that will enter physically would have to had entered times before telepathically and held conversations with them because this is the only way I think that they can choose and also humanity has to evolve and this I believe is humanity evolving.

Im happy to know Commander Ly-On appreciates me

Ive had alot of insight and useful information and Im thankful for that

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
you are right
what ly-on told me is that you must have 100% physucally and mentally prepared to enter a spaceship. mentally, for the possible trauma you could have seeing extraterrestrial beings, who are not only human-like. physically because while travelling so fast, they desmaterialized you in order to avoid shocks.
so ly-on prepared himself like a olympic athlet avoiding eating fat, red meat, etc, several months before an appointment with the Ufos.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join