It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will ATS reach this point?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Will we reach a point here where all possible subjects have been covered in a particular field or topic? All ideas and theories have been presented?

Besides some topics like Breaking Alt News or Politics...

Are we close to reaching this point, where maybe the Mods just take away the ability to create a new thread in certain areas?

Will the Search Nazis be happy then?

Will TPTB @ ATS hit the big red RESET button then?

Thoughts?

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

The world is an ever changing, ever evolving place where nothing stays the same for any length of time... except maybe the internal combustion engine.

There will always be some old or something new, some virgin corner of subject matter or late breaking event for us to feed upon.

The question seems to be whether we have become so self-absorbed that we will continue to talk about ourselves and ATS or get back to the task of dissecting the universe around us.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt

The question seems to be whether we have become so self-absorbed that we will continue to talk about ourselves and ATS or get back to the task of dissecting the universe around us.

Exactly. Perhaps this thread is my subconscious attempt at moving past all the Here's What's Wrong With ATS Threads...

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Will we reach a point here where all possible subjects have been covered in a particular field or topic? All ideas and theories have been presented?

I like your subject on this thread.

Yes I believe ATS is reaching the Conspiracy Singularity. When all alternative topics have been discussed, all members have made all their claims, all ideas have been shared and all skeptics have tamed the crazies.

Actually, I change my mind, I think we are just now at the tip of the iceburg of topics and have a long interesting ride on alternative topics to come in the future..

Just remember, there will be no topics if YOU do not make a thread.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Will TPTB @ ATS hit the big red RESET button then?

They'll probably just continue deleting these threads like they have been.

I've seen more 404's here in the past year than I have in all the previous years prior combined.

[edit on 14-12-2009 by LordBucket]

top topics

join