It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did JFK see the future ATS posts and commit suicide?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I've watched the stilled version of the Zapruder film over and over, and I see what I believe is JFK holding a very small crystal ball and looking into the future seeing too many complaint threads and then grabbing the drivers gun and shooting himself.

www.youtube.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.belowtopsecret.com...
www.belowtopsecret.com...

(I know I'm going to catch crap, but geez louise, I just left one thread of sadness and came out to find another freshly posted)
Ask not what ATS can do for you, ask what you can do for ATS?!

Seriously

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I completely agree... Not with the whole JFK angle but the complaint threads are getting out of hand.

I don't get why those threads always do so well when they are all the same and none of them ever solve anything or come up with any solutions.

People need to just get over it and stop whining and be selective in their reading and maybe grow some thicker skin.

IMO, the complaint threads are just as bad as the BS threads and comments they add nothing to the site.

Edit: this is kinda Ironic tho, a complaint thread about the complaint threads

[edit on 14-12-2009 by TV_Nation]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
*looks at 'recent posts' section*

Umm where? When?

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by GenLo
*looks at 'recent posts' section*

Umm where? When?

Look in the top new posts section, you cant see them? HHmmm that's odd, they keep coming.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
In a website with user-generated content, it is up to the users to chose the quality of the material. If they don't like something, they shouldn't star and flag it, or skip over it. Or better yet, they should contribute some material they think would be more appropriate. What I see going on is people coming here just for their information, and when they don't like what they see they start fervently pointing fingers outward. Not realizing that they already have the tools to improve content. And going "waah, waah, waah" is not one of those tools.

If people get fed up with stuff that they deem 'weird' or 'crazy', then give up and LEAVE, then all that's left is those weird or crazy subjects. Come on, y'all. Is it really that hard to SCROLL past the topics you don't like? Or is it too much of a hassle to use your discretion to choose what is or isn't worth your time? In a world where we have to make decisions to choose our friends and lifestyles, you don't come to ATS to be spoon-fed your favorite side of the story. In fact, it's quite the opposite. The different viewpoints on here are part of the fun of the site. Deal with it.

I haven't made any new threads yet because i'm fairly new and still looking for something worth posting. But I realize that one group of people calling another the ENEMY is just as bad as any other. So you won't be seeing an anti-ATS-diversity post from me.

[edit on 14-12-2009 by Bizmyth]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Bizmyth

Exact a Moon doe ! Like I said earlier, I believe it's all about the variety and the mixture of everything. It's the nature of the beast.

new topics

top topics

join