It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syrian VP: Israel won't attack Iran without US support

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Syrian VP: Israel won't attack Iran without US support

www.ynetnews.com

"Syrian Vice President Farouk al-Shara estimated that Israel would not be able to attack Iran without the support of the United States."..."Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan told Egyptian newspaper Al-Shorouk recently that if (Israel) were to violate his country's airspace in order to conduct reconnaissance operations on Iran, Ankara's reaction would resemble an "earthquake."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
There are many choices on the table as of right now for the Netanyahu and Obama administrations of how to deal with the Islamic Republic of Iran. The Obama administration has been trying to downplay any possibilities of an attack against the Islamic Republic of Iran by either Israel or the United States of America. But with his recent speech at the accepting of his Nobel Peace prize he sent a clear signal that Israel could attack the Islamic Republic of Iran if they decide that it is in their national security interests. Alongside his speech I believe he was showing that he would inevitably, whether he wants to or not, will support Israel and their actions.

With regards to the newly leaked information of how the Islamic Republic of Iran might have been building a nuclear war head since early 2007 has recently surfaced i'm sure that a war with the Islamic Republic of Iran is just a matter of time unless we can miraculously avoid such conflict with their new deal that they are willing to agree with. Either way it looks like the Middle East is going to turn very dangerous very fast.

www.ynetnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
You KNOW who OWNS America?

thats right Israeli interests do, thats why the US HAS to support them against Iran.
Sad really , that the world has come to this.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I think this sums it up

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Well DUHHHH!! Wasn't that obvious before Mr Vice President Farouk al-Shara broke the news?

Before i use to think US uses israel as a proxy to control things in Middle East.

But now i have realised it's the other way round.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

Great poster. That sure sums up the whole story.

new topics

top topics

join