It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Climate change in Google Earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Climate change in Google Earth

www.google.dk

Explore the potential impacts of climate change on our planet Earth and learn about solutions for adaptation and mitigation, in the context of the United Nation's Climate Conference (COP15) in Copenhagen. With Google Earth you can view climate change scenarios, interact with narrated tours, investigate deforestation, and even dive into the depths of the oceans.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
If you go to your favorite searchengine you will see this Newsline beneath the searchfield:

New! See the extent of climate change on Google Earth

See for yourself:
www.Google.com

In some way this is a very good initiative from Google, eventhoug I am not all of the same opinion as them !
Well, I guess with thiswe are all at bit more informed with this !.......

www.google.dk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by AUM68

I think it schtinks, because this is just more fuel for the Al Gore mafia to keep reminding people that they are breathing their children into a future that is a horrible one, and that the kids will blame the parents for not holding their breath for 2 minutes per hour as Al Gore said so that the climate didn't warm and the oceans flooded the shores and melting the icecaps etc...

I'd rather Google put up some 'reality' stuff on their site so people could get to find the real issues, isnt that a good idea ??

The whole thing is going on my nerves, '' Omg , the ice is melting, Run, it has never done that before in the entire 4.6 billion years the earth have been here'' kinda fearmongering crap..

That is my spin on it. You do know they want to bury all the Co2 in the North Atlantic Sea, right ?

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

ha ha - yeah you are right

However I do belive that there is more CO2 / Carbon in the air now
And I do belive that there is a simple explanation and solution:

Trees absorb CO2

Rainforests has been reduced from 1981 - 1990 with 154 million hectares of rainforest.

A Danish beech (for comparison) takes between 4-6 tons of CO2 in its lifetime.

Then, just to add up to find out how much CO2 the earth / trees havent absorbed since 1981 and you have the cause of the high level of CO2 or "climate change" ! ! !

The solution to the Carbon / CO2 problem?

Plant 160 million hectares of beech trees - damn it

[edit on 14-12-2009 by AUM68]

top topics

join