It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WeAreChangeLA confronts 9-11 criminal 'General' Richard Myers (FULL VIDEO

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I'm not sure why a General should be allowed to give versions of testimony that don't gel with other testimony.

Here's one page of stuff that has a timeline. I haven't verified any of it yet, so it might be way off?

Instead of having his arse handed to him for his apparant incompetence on 9/11, he gets applauded on the speaking circuit...

[edit on 17-12-2009 by tezzajw]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Making a scene at a conference held on private property is not “enacting your first amendment right to free speech”, its creating a disturbance, and against the law in most states. Of course, based on most truthers grasp of issues such as physics, I guess I cannot expect any better from them in the area of law. It’s ok though, the more these folks act up like immature juvenile delinquents, the more people shun them and their silly message.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
Making a scene at a conference held on private property is not “enacting your first amendment right to free speech”, its creating a disturbance, and against the law in most states.

What about the gent in the crowd who physically assaulted the WAC dudes? It didn't look like he identified himself as a security officer before he went in for the headlock. I'm sure he's probably broken some laws as well.

In Melbourne, night club security staff, by law, must verbally ask an unruly patron (drunk, etc...) to leave, three times, before they can eject the patron using force.

Maybe things are done a little differently in the USA, especially when heroic, patriotic generals (who don't remember their testimony much) are speaking to a crowd of grey-headed puppets?

[edit on 18-12-2009 by tezzajw]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I think that the young guys from ChangeLA in this vid , and others like them

doing similar types of awareness stunts , will one day, be regarded as

true Patriots of this time. They are committed to a very simple ideal.

The Truth.

When did that become a bad thing?

In my first sentence I purposely wrote "young guys" because I believe

any real change will come from this generation. The Internet is a powerful

weapon and useful tool , that this generation has a real grasp on.

[edit on 18-12-2009 by Sean48]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

I guess I cannot expect any better from them in the area of law. It’s ok though, the more these folks act up like immature juvenile delinquents, the more people shun them and their silly message.

Yeah pushing and shoving with such hatred (against the truth) and putting a man in a headlock is not immature? LOL Yeah, the video does prove how ignorant the sheep really are and how they are so easy lead a stray.

Anyone can do 10 minuets of research on Google and find out how General Richard Myers lied about his whereabouts, even an eight year old can see it. Yet it is you OS believers who continue to ignore all the facts and will defend these treasonous criminals as if it is your patriotic duty.

Being Patriotic is one thing, but defending a proven lair is another, that is not being Patriotic. That is helping a criminal get away with his crime. I hope you are not that ignorant.

Next in the chain of command, below Rumsfeld, was general Richard Myers, acting Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. On October 17, 2001, Myers said the following, in an interview on the Armed Forces Radio And Television Service (AFRTS), about the morning of 9/11:

I remember it was like watching a bad movie. I was on Capitol Hill. I was about ready to meet with Senator Cleland. I was meeting with him in preparation for my hearing, my confirmation hearing to be the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. And I remember before we walked in there was a TV that was playing and somebody has said, “An airplane has hit one of the World Trade Center towers.” They thought it was an airplane, and they thought it was a small airplane or something like that. So we walked in and we did the office call with Senator Cleland.

Sometime during that office call the second tower was hit. Nobody informed us of that. But when we came out, that was obvious. Then right at that time somebody said the Pentagon has been hit.
Strange that no one told him about the second plane, or about the hijacked planes known or suspected to be in the air.

Jim Hoffman says, without giving a source on this particular point:
On September 13th, Myers appeared before the Senate Armed Services Committee hearing that confirmed his appointment as Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. Committee Chairman Senator Carl Levin asked Myers if the FAA, FBI, or any other agency had contacted the Defense Department after the jets crashed into the Twin Towers and before the Pentagon was hit. Myers replied that he did not know the answer.
I found a transcript of this hearing on the Emperor’s Clothes site.

activistnyc.wordpress.com...

General Myers Testimony to Senate, 9/11/03

DOSSIER ON GENERAL MYERS'S ACTIVITIES ON THE MORNING OF SEPT. 11

www.911truth.org...

Looks like the General has a bad case of Alzheimer’s to the Senators questions, this is quite common with criminals they always forget, don’t recall, can’t remember, I’ll get back with you on that, and so on.
General Myers may not have to answer to “we the people” but when he dies he does have to answer to God for his action.

[edit on 18-12-2009 by impressme]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by impressme

General Myers may not have to answer to “we the people” but when he dies he does have to answer to God for his action.
[edit on 18-12-2009 by impressme]

Self appointed "we the people" representatives scare me a whole lot more than anyone in the government. Must be nice to have such a position in life.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by impressme...
Truthers being assaulted by government loyalist, this is pretty hard to watch how well the government has brainwashed the sheep and how far they will go into protecting their lies. ...

The list of evidence to support any and all allegations from the truth movement is short; called the empty set. The government has not brainwashed anyone on 911, the truth movement has. The truth movement can't defend their lies because they are too busy spreading them and backing them with hearsay, false information, and delusions.

Few people support the truth movement and they insist on remaining ignorant on 911 facts and evidence and instead falsely claim the government is lying and brainwashing people. False claims based on empty rhetoric. It sounds good to some people but is evidence free.

I can’t wait for the medical doctors showing proof of brainwashing; where are the studies?
I can’t wait for the scientific journal articles exposing the lies by the government; where are they?

8 years and we have no proof of brainwashing or evidence of lies by the government on 911. Both ideas would have earned BIG Pulitzer Prizes about 6 to 7 years ago; a quick study of the Watergate Conspiracy (not a conspiracy theory) give you a great guide for how fast a small conspiracy unravels; if 911 was a giant gobermint conspiracy the darn thing would be solved in hours. Where is the Pulitzer Prize?

I am in awe of those who figured out 911 in minutes and took action; the Passengers of Flight 93 figured out 911 in minutes, why can’t some people try as hard after 8 years? We are change, armed with false information takes action to make noise, not a difference.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join