It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WeAreChangeLA confronts 9-11 criminal 'General' Richard Myers (FULL VIDEO

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by impressme

Still trying to discredit Gage as a lair but, you really fail to give us any proof only your word.

I don't have to discredit him further. Each day that passes that he fails to answer the questions presented to him, he discredits himself.

The word “twofers” as you already know is not allowed on ATS, it is consider an insult against all people asking questions about the OS.
Try using the word spelled correctly “Truthers”

I was not referring to any member of ATS. I was speaking of the ilk that was in attendance at the church in Cambridge, Ma.

I can tell a story to, what would you like to hear?

ALL truthers are great at telling stories. They are actually good conversation starters. (and always draw laughs)

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ImAPepper

I'm still waiting for these so-called questions that Gage can't answer ThroatYogurt/Captain Obvious/CameronFox/ImaPepper.

BTW, just how many accounts do you have on ATS? And you call us the nut jobs?

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Nutter

Bah you are cherry picking and obviously not even reading what I write.

If you want to discuss, what I stated and you originally responded to, sorta, then we will.

Fact is I never said getting a choke hold put on you was 'No big deal'.

I was stating that Jeremy saying it and that cute little line you quoted were taken out of context for the purpose of his propaganda.

-- The cameraman was still obviously on an adrenaline high as evident in his voice infliction and agitated responses to the police officer.

-- The police officer was highly calm and doing his damn job, but anytime activist feel they are being 'detained', they become combative and start shouting out constitutional rights.

-- The officer recognizes this and still calmly asserts to the cameraman, "Its no big deal".

-- Cameraman blows the statement out of context by applying it to what the cameraman was complaining about, rather than the police officer just trying to calm down the situation.

Again -- Guy inside...idiot. Shouldn't have removed the rude, uncivil and misguided attempt at what they thought they were exercising of first amendment rights in the manner he did.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Nutter

Really? I didn't know you were waiting. I apologize for keeping you in suspense.

Please see this open letter to Richard Gage that was sent to him by one of his former members. Gregory Urich (a REAL Engineer)

www.cool-places.0catch.com...

I handed Gage a printed copy of this letter the same time I gave him the 3 ring binder. He acknowledges receipt of the letter and binder on his website. He told me he would be responding to the letter.

As you can see here the letter was posted on June 27th 2008. A copy of the letter was e-mailed to him at the same time. Perhaps you can contact him and ask him when he plans on answering it?

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ownbestenemy
Fact is I never said getting a choke hold put on you was 'No big deal'.

I know I'll be acussed of cherry picking again but were these not your words?

Police show up. Grab a statement from the guy that was kicked out, the guy inside and the bouncer and realizes something.........

ITS NOT A BIG DEAL. CASE OVER. Has nothing to do with truthers....General Myers.....God or Allah.

How else am I to take what you said?

First you say the police show up and take statements from everyone and then realizes ITS NOT A BIG DEAL, CASE OVER.

What other meaning does that have other than he realizes that the man getting a choke hold put on him is NO BIG DEAL? Please clarify your own words next time and I won't take it the wrong way.

BTW, I'm not trying to be combative with you.

[edit on 15-12-2009 by Nutter]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Nutter

Um, well that was my hypothetical. I like to pose them to bring things out of a loaded or heated topic so people can see it not through the lens of their bias (not saying you have any, just generally.)

I will clarify. In the situation I presented, I said after the officer figured out Guy A, was 1 of 2 gentleman causing a disturbance and there was only a minor altercation regarding the 2nd guy and then the bouncer (aka security) then removed the gentleman along with no physical harm on the 2nd gentleman he summed it up, as an experienced police officer probably would 99% of the time as not a big deal. The people causing the problem inside are now outside.

Now also I would like to say, Jeremy at some point could have said he wanted to make a statement.....never once did he, but rather left it in the officer's hands to either start one or not.

PS - I know you are not being combative.....go to the forum where I am arguing against minimum wages....there you will see combative against me

[edit on 15-12-2009 by ownbestenemy]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Still trying to discredit Gage as a lair but, you really fail to give us any proof only your word.

I don't have to discredit him further. Each day that passes that he fails to answer the questions presented to him, he discredits himself.

That is your opinion only.

The word “twofers” as you already know is not allowed on ATS, it is consider an insult against all people asking questions about the OS.
Try using the word spelled correctly “Truthers”

I was not referring to any member of ATS. I was speaking of the ilk that was in attendance at the church in Cambridge, Ma.

Well you are, and don’t lump all Truthers in one pot because we all have different beliefs the same with all OS believers have different beliefs.

I can tell a story to, what would you like to hear?

ALL truthers are great at telling stories. They are actually good conversation starters. (and always draw laughs)

Ok CF, your insults are ridiculous and your comments are not true. Truthers are not lairs where is your logic? Truth is not a lie!
It is mostly ignorant OS believers who have never researched anything that make up stories to force their lies on everyone else.

Most Truthers are still researching or have already done their research. It is you OS believers who chose to close your minds, your ears, your eyes. Most of you cannot fathom the idea that your government might have staged a false flag operation killing over 3,000 American, to fool you all into believing a foreign enemy was smart enough to do the most unbelievable and still was able to hide their true identities to this day.

Your ridiculing will not convince any casual reader that you are credible remember that.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Gage thinks the Red Cross played a part in the "controlled demolition" of WTC7. Let me ask you impressme... are you okay with that? You may call what I say an "opinion", but I have valid reasons why!

Well you are, and don’t lump all Truthers in one pot because we all have different beliefs the same with all OS believers have different beliefs.

I did not lump anyone. The ones at his presentation were obviously not very bright. Not once was I speaking of an ATS member.

Ok CF, your insults are ridiculous and your comments are not true. Truthers are not lairs where is your logic? Truth is not a lie!
It is mostly ignorant OS believers who have never researched anything that make up stories to force their lies on everyone else.

Most Truthers are still researching or have already done their research. It is you OS believers who chose to close your minds, your ears, your eyes. Most of you cannot fathom the idea that your government might have staged a false flag operation killing over 3,000 American, to fool you all into believing a foreign enemy was smart enough to do the most unbelievable and still was able to hide their true identities to this day.

Your ridiculing will not convince any casual reader that you are credible remember that.

Insults? Why? Because when I talk about 911 CT's to the sane world, they laugh? I didn't tell them to laugh. They just do. (some just roll their eyes)

Still researching? over 8 years. you got nothing. Your statements prove that you have a long way to go with research!

TTFN

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Engineers at Scholars for 9/11 Truth and Justice (STJ911), including Greg
Jenkins, Tony Szamboti and Gregory Urich, have demonstrated that the upper bound
for concrete pulverized to dust was 15%.

Since when does someone speak of themselves like this? This was written by Gregory Urich and he's using himself as proof of his own claims? Hm. Something just doesn't seam right with that at all.

This is simply incorrect. Neither collapse was symmetrical. In WTC2, most debris falling
outside the footprint went east and south. In WTC1, most debris falling outside the
footprint went north and west.

What, what, what? So, let me get this straight. The South towers debris went east and south while the norths tower debris went west and north, correct? How does he know this for a fact when he isn't considering cross contamination?

10. Lateral ejection of thousands of individual 20 - 50 ton steel beams up to 500 feet
Close inspection of some of the videos reveal that most exterior columns fell still
connected as the exterior peeled outward. Since the exterior was 1400 ft. high it is not
surprising that they reached 500 ft. away. In fact, there exist photos of the nearly
intact exterior stretching all the way from WTC1 to the World Financial Center.

Now I know where swampfox gets this claim.

We are still waiting on these so-called videos that show 500 foot exterior columns falling over like trees.

12. Tons of molten Metal found by FDNY under all 3 high-rises (What could have produced all
of that molten metal?)
Does any evidence for “tons of molten metal” exist? What metals comprise this
molten metal? This author is only aware of witness statements regarding molten
metal and only small pieces of previously molten metal. Can molten metal observed in
the pile weeks after the collapse be attributed to a thermate attack weeks before? The
fires in the pile would not be hot enough to ignite any unburned thermate and any
thermate burning in the pile would give off a characteristic bright white light, which
was not observed. If there is in fact evidence of tons (i.e. more than one ton), this is a
reasonable issue to investigate. Until this claim is supported by evidence, it cannot be
considered indicative of a thermate attack.

I wonder how much the "meteorite" weighs that Bart Vorsanger, AIA describes in the videos of him saying "this is molten steel fused with concrete". And that's just one. I wonder how many more there were?

13. Chemical signature of Thermate (high tech incendiary) found in slag, solidified molten
metal, and dust samples by Physics professor Steven Jones, PhD.
I believe that this is a valid issue which should be pursued by independent researchers
and NIST alike. However, there may be alternative explanations other than a
preplanned demolition and these should receive at least as much attention.

I agree completely with him here.

This means we can rule out demolition using
conventional means.

I also agree 100% with him here. Obviously this wasn't conventional.

With that said. Most of (if not all) of his paper is just as much conjecture as Gage's. Except for maybe the his calculations. I'm still confused though why he referenced himself with his proper name?

[edit on 15-12-2009 by Nutter]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Gage thinks the Red Cross played a part in the "controlled demolition" of WTC7. Let me ask you impressme... are you okay with that? You may call what I say an "opinion", but I have valid reasons why!

We are talking about facts here. I don’t care what or who “thinks”.

I did not lump anyone. The ones at his presentation were obviously not very bright. Not once was I speaking of an ATS member.

You sir, do not know what everyone thinks, or knows, or believes. You act as if you are the authority of everything about 911. You are not. That is why your behavior keeps getting you banned.

Insults? Why? Because when I talk about 911 CT's to the sane world, they laugh? I didn't tell them to laugh. They just do. (some just roll their eyes)

I think they are laughing at you.

Still researching? over 8 years. you got nothing. Your statements prove that you have a long way to go with research!

And you have all the answers. My what a big ego you have.

Since you have all the answers, why don’t you tell us why only one airplane engine was found at the pentagon?

What caused WTC to fall at freefall for over 2 seconds?

Please do explain how four hijack aircraft were allowed to fly for an hour in the most highly restricted airspaces with out being intercepted?

Why did NIST lie about the WTC demised?
Why do you support the 911 commission report it has been proven a lie and a cover-up?
Why is it, we Americans do not have any information to what happened on 911?
Why is everything about 911 a secret?

What orders still stand, when Dick Cheney yelled back to menta they still stand?
We know it was not a shoot down order because, they let the object fly into the building don’t you agree.

Oh, since you are new on ATS ( lol) Posters need to show their sources, not opinion as facts and you can’t say I have answered all of these questions, because as a new user you have not.

Please do not give us sources from some debunkers opinionated website that will not work. Verifiable facts only.

[edit on 15-12-2009 by impressme]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Gage speaks as though it is factual. You should care what he states as facts. He is polluting the Truth Movement with lies. Again..are you okay with this?

You sir, do not know what everyone thinks, or knows, or believes. You act as if you are the authority of everything about 911. You are not. That is why your behavior keeps getting you banned.

I never claimed to know what everyone thinks / believes. I do know that the people that raise their hands in agreement with Gage at his little presentations are either stupid, or easily mislead. This is who Gage makes his money off of!

I don't claim to be an authority. Nor do I know everything re: 9/11. I can assure you that I am more informed that you are, sir.

I think they are laughing at you.

Sat night, I was sitting in a room with about 10 friends. 9 of them were laughing. The one that wasn't? A recent graduate of an Engineering School in Boston: Mechanical Engineering. His response: "These so called experts are an embarrassment to our field."

Since you have all the answers

I don't have all the answers. However, if you would like to bring up each of your 2006 debunked fantasies, feel free to revive them from the archives here at ATS. If I feel like it, I will be there to talk with you. Other than that, we have brought this thread way off topic.

Oh, and yes; I am quite egocentric.

[edit on 16-12-2009 by ImAPepper]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Gage speaks as though it is factual. You should care what he states as facts. He is polluting the Truth Movement with lies. Again..are you okay with this?

I have never seen anyone prove Gage a lair. Of course, you want to give me hearsay information coming from you who I do not trust. Why should I trust you?

I never claimed to know what everyone thinks / believes. I do know that the people that raise their hands in agreement with Gage at his little presentations are either stupid, or easily mislead. This is who Gage makes his money off of!

Is Gage supposed to do all this for free? Travelling all over the country cost money, are you going to pay for his expenses, there is nothing wrong in making money we live in a capital society. It cost money to get the truth out these days, since the controlled corporate media refuses to be honest to the American people anymore.

I never claimed to know what everyone thinks / believes.

See you just lied. Yes you did. You don’t even know when you are lying.

Gage thinks the Red Cross played a part in the "controlled demolition" of WTC7.

I don't claim to be an authority. Nor do I know everything re: 9/11. I can assure you that I am more informed that you are, sir.

You sure demonstrate that you are.
LOL you can assure that you are more informed than me, lets see, is this your ego talking again. You sir, suposently just started here and you are already “a know it all”. LOL

I think they are laughing at you

Sat night, I was sitting in a room with about 10 friends. 9 of them were laughing. The one that wasn't? A recent graduate of an Engineering School in Boston: Mechanical Engineering. His response: "These so called experts are an embarrassment to our field."

Oh God! You spent the night at Cheers with Colonel Sanders, Popeye, and Mr. Bojangles trying to decipher their fried chicken recipe ingredients. Too bad you couldn’t because everyone loves a little greasy thigh!

Since you have all the answers, why don’t you tell us why only one airplane engine was found at the pentagon?

Please do explain how four hijack aircraft were allowed to fly for an hour in the most highly restricted airspaces with out being intercepted?

Why do you support the 911 commission report it has been proven a lie and a cover-up?

What orders still stand, when Dick Cheney yelled back to menta they still stand?
We know it was not a shoot down order because, they let the object fly into the building don’t you agree.

Oh, since you are new on ATS ( lol) Posters need to show their sources, not opinion as facts and you can’t say I have answered all of these questions, because as a new user you have not.

Please do not give us sources from some debunkers opinionated website that will not work. Verifiable facts only.

Why don’t you answer the questions? I notices you dodged "ALL the questions."

Why not really challenge someone in a real debate with real evidences that will support your OS? I mean you say you are more inform than me right? Why don’t you just demonstrate with creditable sources that proves these two people who interrupted General Richard Myers speech that he is not a lair and the two men have got their information wrong? Remember “opinions” are not facts.

[edit on 17-12-2009 by impressme]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   

I have never seen anyone prove Gage a lair. Of course, you want to give me hearsay information coming from you who I do not trust. Why should I trust you?

I have proven him to intentionally mislead people on his website. You can U2U Bonez who is a member here and also a sustaining member. The most obvious was when Gage posted a controlled demolition tape and edited out the audio so explosions could not be heard.

Another lie? How about going to the link I provided with his attendance count? I was at his presentation and took pictures. Would you like me to post the pictures I have of the crowd? Allow you to count them? He was 100 or so off.... (he claimed 176, there was about 76)

Is Gage supposed to do all this for free? Travelling all over the country cost money, are you going to pay for his expenses, there is nothing wrong in making money we live in a capital society. It cost money to get the truth out these days, since the controlled corporate media refuses to be honest to the American people anymore.

Supposed to do what for free? Take his vaudeville act on the road? Nah... he is a laid off architect who had designed nothing larger than an IHOP. He has to make his money. It's the message he carries that is not accurate.

See you just lied. Yes you did. You don’t even know when you are lying.

Gage thinks the Red Cross played a part in the "controlled demolition" of WTC7.

He said it during his presentation. Why don't you buy the DVD and watch it! THEN come back and tell me if you agree with him regarding the RED CROSS being in on the WTC7 controlled demolition. When will you answer that question?

You sure demonstrate that you are.
LOL you can assure that you are more informed than me, lets see, is this your ego talking again. You sir, suposently just started here and you are already “a know it all”. LOL

Oh, so only ATS 'ers know about 911?

Oh God! You spent the night at Cheers with Colonel Sanders, Popeye, and Mr. Bojangles trying to decipher their fried chicken recipe ingredients. Too bad you couldn’t because everyone loves a little greasy thigh!

Poor attempt at humor. Do you have any friends that talk back?

Funny, you appear to have reading comprehension issues as well. Start a thread, not off topic. I will do my best to answer your questions.

Why not really challenge someone in a real debate with real evidences that will support your OS?

pick a topic... U2U me what your choice is. Contact the mods and set a debate up. I will do my best to educate you.
Or, you may just educate me.

[edit on 17-12-2009 by ImAPepper]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
WeAreChangeLA insults 9-11 hero 'General' Richard Myers (FULL VIDEO)

Thouht I would fix the OP for you.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Why don’t you answer the questions? I notices you dodged "ALL the questions."

Still waiting.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Funny, you appear to have reading comprehension issues as well. Start a thread, not off topic. I will do my best to answer your questions.

Reading comprehension issues has nothing to do with you failing to answer the question. Nice way of slithering out of an answering it.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Why not really challenge someone in a real debate with real evidences that will support your OS?

Please contact the mod memoryshock. He will set it up for us.

Thank you!

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ownbestenemy
I am a little confused as how that is considered peaceful and lawful.

Although no laws were broken (by the people that disrupted the speech), it was an event with a speaker, not one for open discussion. Although I do not personally agree with the website, the people that were involved, I will say they were courageous in their attempt but ultimately it was naive and silly in their manner ......

One thing I hear to excess these days is that person X and person Y are "heros". The people that make up we-are-change are *real* heros.

Several thousand Americans died on 9/11. Ripped up, pulverized bodies. Many of them left spouses and children. Over a million+ Afghans and Iraqis died in the years that followed.

We absolutely know that elements of our government were eyeball deep in 9/11. We also know that the joint chiefs, elements of the CIA and FBI had to know about what really went down on 9/11. The perps of 9/11 are running our government.

I absolutely support We-Are-Change in their effort to wake up our F-U-B-A-R nation of sleeping SHEEP.

[edit on 17-12-2009 by praxis]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Please contact the mod memoryshock. He will set it up for us.

Thank you!

Why not really challenge someone in a real debate with real evidences that will support your OS? I mean you say you are more inform than me right? Why don’t you just demonstrate with creditable sources that proves these two people who interrupted General Richard Myers speech that he is not a lair and the two men have got their information wrong? Remember “opinions” are not facts.

Why should I waste my time debating with someone who doesn’t answer questions much less even give creditable sources? And express his opinions are facts LOL

You couldn’t even answer the giving question about the two men who interrupted General Richard Myers speech. You sure demonstrated how good you are at avoiding and deflecting.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Why should I waste my time debating with someone who doesn’t answer questions much less even give creditable sources? And express his opinions are facts LOL

You couldn’t even answer the giving question about the two men who interrupted General Richard Myers speech. You sure demonstrated how good you are at avoiding and deflecting.

I am not deflecting anything. I agreed to debate you. In the debate forum we can discuss the topic of your choice. If you don't want to, that is your prerogative. If you would like answers another way, I suggest again that you revive or start a thread. We have taken this one WAY off topic.

Thank you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join