It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Serious Discussion of Disclosure

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Hello all and welcome to my little corner of the internet.

Here, I would like to attempt to bring together the brightest thinkers on ATS, and have them collaborate their opinions, pro and con, of disclosure. I'd much appreciate it if posts could be specifically contained to personal belief, and no attacks on other members thoughts, posts, or criteria.

I, myself, believe that is long overdue for disclosure, and I, myself, believe that there is a good bit of information pointing towards the possibility of ET, Technological, Archaeological and Historical disclosure underway.

I find it odd that many conspiracies have made headway to CNN, Fox News and MSNBC, all major main-stream media outlets. This ranges from 9/11 to the existence of extraterrestrials.

April 22, 2009

There is many more videos, if you're willing to look for them. From what I can see, it seems to me as though there could be some commotion stirring within the walls of the secrecy, maybe whistleblowers threatening disclosure or imminent blackmail with hard evidence of existence of ET, or maybe anti-gravity technology?

I believe, we are long overdue for the disclosure of technologies that can revolutionize this planet with the hard work of honest, good individuals, I believe that this needs to happen, and I am adamant that this technology exists, as I have personally witnessed craft defying all physics.

I would appreciate everyone's personal beliefs, but please, tread lightly.

[edit on 14-12-2009 by Revolution-2012]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Also, let us not forget the infamous Disclosure Project.

~50 Credible witnesses testified under oath what they saw is real, ranging from government officials to pilots.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012

Whats up Rev? Haven't seen you around for awhile hope you are well. Anyways I don't think I fall into your category of "brightest thinkers on ATS" but I gotta agree with the facts here. I deffinatly believe disclosure is coming soon. Sure we have many reasons to believe this just look at all the extraterestrial related tv and movies released the last 5 years, look at how most media outlets have started to take a more serious approach to the matter.

I believe it's coming soon and I can't wait.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Here's my opinion...given as an extract from a thread I made long ago:

These beings have no negative, evil, or corrupt objectives or motives, so the most obvious answer as to what to do, is just to wake up to ourselves, and step up a level, in the way I have stated. They are of no threat, they are not like that, they realize that war, crime, anger, violence, arrogance and greed are just pathetic, useless, and unintelligent ways of going about things, they are past all of that, not to mention, they have been around long before us, and if they were angry or hostile in any way, we would have been gone a long time ago, it would be like stepping on an ant to them. We are most definitely of no threat to them, and they are of no threat to us. Being a part of this universal civilization, is the future of man kind, working with a diverse amount of life forms, and ridding our selves of the war, poverty and crimes that take place constantly, we need to move past this stupidity and extreme arrogance fueled by greed. With no effort, comes no rewards, and we are stuck in this reality, with the Governments and media keeping people dumbed down with mindless, stupid, things that keep us liking and wanting the most stereotypical and materialistic b*lls**t, that it makes me want to barf. When ET's look at us, they must think so low of us, I feel ashamed to be apart of this species we call "intelligent". It just comes down to be lazy, boring, arrogant, greedy, and egotistic beings that act on animalistic impulses. It disgusts me. Wake up people, get in the game, think, put in effort, work towards helping others, and not just your self, expand your mind, just fu**ing move up a level, past all this crap, we are better than this, the world is being destroyed, yet we sit around and watch, we are happy with the here and now, the answer is right in front of our eyes, we just have to want it, and put in the effort, put pressure on those who have the answer but are happy making billions from the polluting energy producing methods, that are now very obsolete. If people actually cared about something other than themselves and their current reality, which has been engineered by the greedy, then maybe we would have the truth open to the world by now. We are just like a virus, we infect the Earth, over populate, and strip the Earth of life, we destroy anything we come into contact with. We have to move past greed, hatred and violence, we must move up, and become something they feel safe they can release into the universe, work with, respect, and truly be a species they see as "intelligent". I'm just saying more people need to take it more seriously, and realize the serious aspects and implifications involveded, yes, we still have to do all those other things we do, but lets not just laugh and giggle at the idea, because I assure you, the world will know eventually, and the sooner the better for everyone.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Also, let us not forget the infamous Disclosure Project.

~50 Credible witnesses testified under oath what they saw is real, ranging from government officials to pilots.
That isn't THE Disclosure Project...or the full version...the Steven Greer Disclosure Project has over 400 witnesses I think and there is a 4 hour, 2 DVD set of witness testimony...

EDIT: ok..I see...it's like a conference or something, and does involve Dr Greer and includes some of the same witnesses...I'll have to watch that also.

[edit on 14/12/09 by CHA0S]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I do not think at this point the problem with disclosure has anything to do with the aliens. It has to do with the technology. It means the cat will be out of the bag on anti-gravity and zero point energy.
Energy independence is freedom from control. The worst nightmare of the elitists is that suddenly everyone has access to free energy. Its going to be a tough battle to get disclosure because of the threat to the energy barons.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I normally disagree with you about aliens but this is a well researched and well written thread.

You've turned me into a believer rev, nice.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by expat2368

I wait the disclosure of ET, but with the disclosure of ET must come the disclosure of hidden technologies such that of which you speak.

I honestly cannot wait any longer, and neither can the rest of humanity.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I've recently heard talk around me about craft that are more advanced than technologies readily explained.
I've seen them, and I often hear onlookers describe the occupants as 'eerie'.

This is in holding with technology disclosure of extra-origins.
Many locals point to a cluster of helicopter type air vehicles that are silent, and do not disturb the ground; even though they hover less than 5 feet above the ground and bodies of water. The weapons configuration is also vastly different.

This seems to be the type disclosure you speak of, whereas systems far advanced have been prominently displayed.

They tend to appear after some type of astronomical event when curiosity seekers amass, and try and 'tap' communications of gov't bodies.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
It seem just matter of time now for the big D! I just hope America takes the big prize of announcing intelligent life in the universe before any other country does! Oh well time will tell!

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   
There will NEVER be a real disclosure without active participation of the mainstream media. So, it all boils down to two questions:

1. Will the “powers to be” E-V-E-R quit abusing the MSM, and allow the truth to come forward?

2. If not, might some day an alien or “God” force (no one else can) “help” humanity and compel the PTB to give up their grip of power over the MSM (among else)? As (for instance) some Bible scriptures predict.

[edit on 14-12-2009 by IAmRobot]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by MOTT the HOOPLE

If any other country did America would classify them as nutcases.

=\

Sad sad sad system of rule we live in.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution-2012
reply to post by MOTT the HOOPLE

If any other country did America would classify them as nutcases.

=\

Sad sad sad system of rule we live in.

Revolution-2012 your absolutely right!But there again American credibility is at all time lows, The world love affair with Obama has started to wear thin. So It's a bit of a public relations nightmare! And So maybe if Obama can pull something really big out the bag like Disclosure, I think it would go a long way for American prestige.

top topics

join