It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Speaking of lazers & holograms.. Vancouver 2010 Olympics 'sky art'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Sorry i was un-sure where to put this topic, it could go under conspiracy or this section or a few other sections..

So my city is as prepared as it can be for the Olympics this next February and we've recently learned of a very expensive art installation which for the first time in the Olympics there will be a sky lazer show EVERYNIGHT during the Olympics.

What is significant about this that you can go online and Upload photos and DRAW anything u want to be projected as a hologram... do you think since the worlds media will be focused on us and our city scape that if anything odd really does happen they can now debunk it as "oh someone drew a spaceship, thats what you saw.."

is it coincidence that the worlds healthiest and strongest athletes are in the most beautiful city in the world with the happiest of people during these odd times?

[edit on 14-12-2009 by hautmess]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Those are not lasers but arrayed, moving searchlights at 10kw a piece albeit with very tight beams in what appears to be white only colour. White would be the brightest output as any gel would reduce it. I've never come across a 10kw sky painting laser in my time, but 60w or so is the most i've heard of in common use, normally in 532nm green colour, using a pulsed yag which cannot be crowd scanned. Due to beam diameter the mirrors on the animation scanners are large and slow, so not terrific for making words or shapes. The 2w whitelight laser I operate with public scanner technology can draw reasonable cartoon resolution shapes, words and animations with more colour range than the screen you read from - imagine what the millitary can do with hologram tech? I'd imagine they've moved away from moving parts

Come to think of it, to do holograms you'd require one hell of an almost unimaginable laser or array. Millions of watts... why not project images straight into the mind instead? HAARP?

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by hautmess

No doubt about it, Theres alot going on behind the scenes with lasers and lights. If your really interested in digging deeper have a look at Project Blue Beam. I find it very interesting, Especially now with all the recent activities, along with the sky spirals.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I just hope they turn off the fogs machines for us to see this.

new topics

top topics

join