posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 11:35 PM
I’ve recently began watching some old and new documentaries related to conspiracy theory. My trepidation is the inevitability that a select amount
of these documentaries are not viable.
In your own experienced opinion, what documentaries do you personally vouch for and/or what documentaries do you advise I write off?
Please pay heed to the very general and extraneous response that I’M NOT LOOKING FOR:
- Think critically for yourself.
- Use your own common sense/intuition/reasoning/intellect,
- Form your own opinion rather than relying on someone else’s.
- You shouldn't need other people to tell you what to think.
I’m not disputing any of the above but it’s simply not asking of you. I’m asking a very specific question which I’d like to be reciprocated
with a specific answer.
- The name of a film / documentary.
- The part(s) of the suggested film / documentary that is (are) viable / not viable.
The Zeitgeist films and The Ring of Power are of particular interest to me as are anything concerning HAARP and ancient accounts of aliens (Sumeria
Thanks in advance ATS members! Rock on!
[edit on 13-12-2009 by rexusdiablos]