It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello everyone been following ATS for a while, just signed up...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Hello everyone =\ i have a very long detailed post of who i am and why i joined the site with the ehh question/message i have so yeah hello all and i hope someone on here can help me chizzle a little more into the big rock of truth.

Where would i post a message about weird occurrences that have happened in my life and wanting others opinions on the ordeal?

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Hello there :-). Welcome!! I am new also so not to sure how to direct you. I do know you must participate in about 20 topics (threads) before you can post a new thread. But you might find your not alone in some of your experiences and you may find open threads that you can add your experience. Good luck!

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Thank you into the light =) I have been an active reader for a few years now and decided to join. My life frightens me, and...i'm not sure how to explain it, i would have to post my entire life story for someone to understand the strange things i am talking about =\ thats why i was confused on where to post heh

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Welcome to ats.

Continue to reply here, and go look at the boards and reply where you feel a kinship, twenty posts is easy to do in one sitting. Bts is great for just shooting the breeze till you have a good post count.

Looking forward to seeing your thread. Don't hesitate to ask if you have more questions.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Welcome in Anonymous Shadow!

It depends on what you've experienced. If it's Supernatural phenomena, y'might try this board: Paranormal Studies
If it's Aliens: Aliens and UFOs
If not, hit the board and find the forum.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Hello & Welcome, like Seiko said it shouldn't take long to get to 20 posts...

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Welcome on board, Gove us a u2u shout if you need any help.
Cheers Zazz

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Welcome to the show. Bring your tin hat and x-ray specs and check your coat and pants at the door. Those guys are sneaky and like to bug us. lol
Seriously welcome and enjoy.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Welcome Aboard!!!

Here are some good links to help you in your journey here at ATS...

Terms and Conditions

Complaints and How to Contact ATS Staff

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Most of all .... Have Fun

Just a U2U away

Semper

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Hey just signed an hour ago. 13 more post's to go. Been reading this for a year best site for these topics out there.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Oh my wow what a warm welcome
and yes the Paranormal Studies board seems closest i would assume. Ok guys honestly i just need some light shed into my confusing life. Let me start first by saying i won't release much information about myself except for the point i am trying to make about my life being weird.

Ok...to begin i was born on Jan Friday the 13th 1989 my birthday only falls on a friday the 13th 3 times once in 1989 another time when i turned 13 years old and another time in 2012 when i turn 23 years old. any brows raising yet?

I see the number 13 everywhere and pick it not on purpose, look at something random, usually reads 13, go to a restauraunt its always table 13.

My mother was told she can not have anymore children so she went and got her tubes tied, well 9 months later i was born somehow, technically 10 months, i was a month late so when i was born all my skin was burned since i was inside so long and also my umbilical cord was wrapped around my neck which left me with no oxygen for 15-20 minutes. I have no brain damage/skin deformities. I am actually probably one of the smartest people with computers you will meet. Just graduated college and going for my masters in computer sciences now. My mother said for the first year of being born i cried 24/7 until i was 1, then i stopped, my hair also was blonde when i was born, a few years later it fell out and turned black, then brown, and is now a sandy brown color at the age of 20

Around the age of 2 i was in a car accident the car skid off the road in a bad storm and a large tree trunk pressed against the windows saved us however if it busted through it would of taken mine and my fathers head off. At age 3 i walked in front of of someone swinging and got kicked in the mouth getting thrush mouth when my teeth went through my lip and it got dirt and grass in it, at 4 i knocked on a window and it busted and slit from my palm almost halfway to my elbow wide open i could see white slimy flesh and veins everywhere but i wasn't bleeding? at 5 i was trying to cut a marble in half with some big bush hedge clippers and chopped my thumb half way off, that bled A LOT. At 6 i got whiplash from a trampoline, also at 6 i was trying to make a pop tart and knocked a crock-pot on myself giving me 3rd degree burns on my left arm and down my chest. All my wounds have healed and are unnoticeable except for the scar on my wrist and thumb. My accidents continued to happen until i turned 13.

From when i was 13 to 17 everything was sort of normal.
Then...this part will have pieces missing, i don't feel comfortable typing some details to the public, if you want to know you can send me a message and i will try to explain.

Ever since i was 10 years old i have had a strange feeling...
At 17 i learned many things, my parents i guess you could say slipped and revealed information. Basically i found out my ancestors were Indians and most were high priestess's and shaman's. Also found out through my father i have a masonic bloodline.
After that things started falling piece by piece and...this is the part i am cutting up things began to happen to started to think differently seeing more but being more to myself.

I basically freaked out and had a nervous breakdown and for about a week i could read everyones mind around me i could manipulate what they were going to say or their thoughts in their head...Things were very very unbalanced, everything was crazy, it began when i was outside with my mom,dad,friend,and girlfriend. All a sudden they start talking strange? like the questions they are asking and things they are talking about are in my mind...after a while i finally said something and my parents went inside and i was there talking with my friend through telepathy and him responding out loud. then after flipping out i look up at the night sky. 100's of plane lights above me...i live in a very small town for 10years and have seen MAYBE 2 planes at once in the sky.out of room lots more

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
After seeing all the planes above me circling around i go to the porch sitting with 2 of my friends and my girlfriend...*sigh* again i hate to cut things out but just private message me and i'll try to fill you in, well strange things happened...i put my hands over my eyes and said some things and well something went wrong i felt strange, i stood up and put my hands over my eyes again and looked up and took a deep breath...it was the strangest feeling ever, the feeling of ascension but i stopped, i got scared, i saw a light through my hands and my left hand started tingling and i felt like i was hovering slightly over my porch, don't know how to explain it exactly, after that i went to lay down as my mom kept trying to calm me down, (i'm having a strange nervous breakdown during all of this) she... said something to me that stuck with me...she said i am in "training" and i have been "awake" for 10 years and i need to sleep. and she kept trying to get me to sleep.

During a year after all that happening while i was 17 turning 18 i find out my good friends relative is a 33rd degree mason (he recently has passed) and he filled me and my best friend in on some information i know he shouldn't have, you can message me if your curious of what he said but the way the internet is there is plenty on the illuminati and masons and indigo's.

Well by this point in time i am very mad and wanting to know whats going on, on my palms on my right hand the lines on my palm resemble a cross on a hill and on my left palm it resembles a pitchfork below a hill, every psycic i have asked to tell me about myself have told me the same thing "I am not aloud to" or "it is not time" WTF is going on? then with all the alien activity and 2012 and the norway lights (even if it was just a missile or project blue light) i need to know whats going on!!! am i just some masonic puppet am i underground in a gov't containment mock city, i honestly do feel like jim carey in the number 23 or that other movie where everyone is secretly watching him like big brother.

Comments? Questions? Private Questions? I need somethin =\

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Figured I would bump this since I made it almost a year ago and I think I scared everyone off lol no one ever replied and my life keeps getting weirder haha.

Where are you ATS'ers?

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

Feels like you are one of all those genuine people in here searching for truth and purpose in life.

Post your stories in the metaphysics or paranormal forums depending on which kind of story you have. These forums and the Prophecies forums, that is where you will find me.

As for me I cultivate myself into a better and better person by using the Falun Dafa self-cultivation school which is based on following "Zhen-Shan-Ren(Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance) in everyday life.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by anonymousshadow

Hi! I am new to ATS as well and I would love to hear about any stories you might have about your weird life! Welcome to ATS

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by xxshadowsecretxx

Thanks for the welcome =] i've been following ATS for years but i try to keep my visits to a minimum....lots of dis-info going around, its not hard to spot out the fakes though. Anywho, many strange things happen in life lol i recently read your tread about the "Hat man" very interesting but if you want to know anything just send me a U2U and i'll reply as quick as possible. I really didn't want to post about my life for obvious reasons but i felt i needed to get it off my chest and if i tell anyone i know personally they will probably try to make me go to the mental home =] anyways cheers and peace! believe in god, not religion.

top topics

join