It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS is dying, a cancer grows within.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Just an observation. Every message board online is like a mini civilization. Every message board seems to degenerate into a nasty place, then ceases to exist altogether.

Just like every human civilization!

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by octaviameister
I used to come to this site frequently, several times a day. The "disinfo" or "spooks" have become so prevalent I rarely come here any more. It is a terrible shame to see this happen.

EVEN WORSE, is to know segments of our govt are paying spooks to debunk stories, rather they are true or not true. Tyranny has arrived and most people either are so dumbed down mind controlled idiots or they don't want to know. We are in trouble, our country/society is falling off a cliff and we have no parachutes.

Ever notice how controversial subjects seem to disappear on this site? I have.

See how long this one stays up.

So am I a paid "spook", here with the intent to debunk controversial topics?

Really, I wish I was getting paid for trying to instill some common sense in a few people around here.
All I ask for is proof, the undeniable evidence we all wish to see.
Instead of people just making threads, claiming this or that without any proof or data, which is becoming all to prevalent, and if you ask me that is the real cancer on ATS, why don't people actually get back to the good old days of actually providing sources for what they claim. That would be a great start.
The next step would be for people to actually come up with EVIDENCE and PROOF, for their claims, and people like me would have no reason to doubt then.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
While many members have mentioned this I feel like I need to put my 0.02 USD in the penny for our thought fund.

Lately there has been an increase in members wanting to be skeptical or who wish to straight debunk everything and attack ATS members for even briging up content that is controversial (which this site covers) and worse yet, the ATS moderators and only APPLAUDING them for their skepticism/debunkerism.

Everyone coming with anything of interest rarely gets recognized by the ATS staff and usually they cry PROOF along with the skeptic/debunker crowd which almost outnumber the open minded people that started this site.

WHY are so many new members coming here and trying to derail the subject matter of this site? why do the old members like me and others slowly being pushed aside by these new members that only wish to sabotage this site.

Moreover, some of these members are now becoming moderators...and in turn...we are being infiltrated by these debunkers.

They are trying to kill this site from the inside!

ABOVE TOP SECRET information is what we discuss here NOT debunking every single claim that might shock some simple minds to the core, desperately trying to explain away what they fear.

ATS is under attack, I don't know if they are professional debunkers, government agents or your everyday nay sayers.

I am tired that my voice is never heard on this site, no one wants to listen or acknowledge what i'm trying to rely, it's like i'm being ignored for what i'm trying to share.

There are things going on RIGHT NOW that are absolutely fantastic and extremely hard to believe, super advanced technology is kept underground, extra-terrestial are actively involved in clandestine operations that only the highest members of the government and military are informed on.

They are extremely efficient at hiding the truth, planting trees so you can't see the whole landscape anymore.

THEY ARE PLANTING THOSE TREES RIGHT HERE! on a site that embodies the first ammendant right! even if you are not in the United States, free speech is something we can ALL embrace! but this free speech is being destroyed by stealth, we are being manipulated in what we believe is true, we are being force-fed what they want us to believe is the truth, not just by TV or other mass-media, but by the internet.

If the government indeed has extremely advanced technology, then it follows that they have artificial inteligence that monitors the web and destroys theories by finding the most efficient explanation for a certain theory.

I am not as smart as most ATS members nor do I post anything that hits the front page, but I have been here a long time and this site is changing for the worst, the content that is generated on this site is being sniped before it goes anywhere.

I could mention some debunker 'heroes' on this site but I shall refrain but we will hear the desperate people crying for an explanation for what they fear.

Ignorance isn't bliss! the truth will set you free!

I call all ignorance denying warriors to fight the debunkers and win this board back.

Light the way to truth, just because the debunkers are smart doesn't mean we can't outsmart them, just because they are skilled at using a search engine to find claims against what is being posted here doesn't mean we can't do the same thing in the contrary.

Viva la resistance.

You Must Tell the ATS Moderators to Defend ATS from the skeptical debunkers that want to debunks at least everything on ATS!

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
THIS IS EMERGENCY POST! I REPEAT! THIS IS EMERGENCY POST! ABOVETOPSECRET.COM IS INCREASINGLY OVERWHELMED BY SKEPTICAL DEBUNKERS THAT SIMPLY CAN'T THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX!

[edit on 24-12-2009 by masonicon]

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Majority of debunkers are Pathological Cheaters Where they almost always win and only some pf them that Play Fair on us because of Mainstream media.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by GrOuNd_ZeRo

Flagged. However someday cancer can be cured. Im sure the same can be said about ATS.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   

I am tired that my voice is never heard on this site, no one wants to listen or acknowledge what i'm trying to rely, it's like i'm being ignored for what i'm trying to share.

First off, Hello. Secondly, Good Post.

I would like to hear what you have to say, and I think you said it! Hey, I'm a new member. I don't want to be a moderator. I value everyone's opinion, as long as it's not derogatory towards anyone.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   

At first I laughed at this thread because of the title, how does ATS have cancer if it is inorganic but then Iread the rest of the thread and it does hold some truth. If I had a dollar for everytime someone called me a faker/troll/TPTB agent I would be richer then the NWO itself.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Its good to have some support to claims but it shouldn't kill a good speculative discussion on what is an what could be.

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join