It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS is dying, a cancer grows within.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
There are NO BAD EXTRA-TERRESTRIALS!!! Please stop spreading disinformation like a professional CABAL ASSET. You do a good job stating that ATS is infiltrated with debunkers but you yourself spread lies like a pro. People are waking up to the lies and fear instilled by people like you. You give good information but then you add POISONOUS comments about evil star visitors. There are not bad ETs. Grow up!!!

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
While many members have mentioned this I feel like I need to put my 0.02 USD in the penny for our thought fund.

Lately there has been an increase in members wanting to be skeptical or who wish to straight debunk everything and attack ATS members for even briging up content that is controversial (which this site covers) and worse yet, the ATS moderators and only APPLAUDING them for their skepticism/debunkerism.

Everyone coming with anything of interest rarely gets recognized by the ATS staff and usually they cry PROOF along with the skeptic/debunker crowd which almost outnumber the open minded people that started this site.

WHY are so many new members coming here and trying to derail the subject matter of this site? why do the old members like me and others slowly being pushed aside by these new members that only wish to sabotage this site.

Moreover, some of these members are now becoming moderators...and in turn...we are being infiltrated by these debunkers.

They are trying to kill this site from the inside!

ABOVE TOP SECRET information is what we discuss here NOT debunking every single claim that might shock some simple minds to the core, desperately trying to explain away what they fear.

ATS is under attack, I don't know if they are professional debunkers, government agents or your everyday nay sayers.

I am tired that my voice is never heard on this site, no one wants to listen or acknowledge what i'm trying to rely, it's like i'm being ignored for what i'm trying to share.

There are things going on RIGHT NOW that are absolutely fantastic and extremely hard to believe, super advanced technology is kept underground, extra-terrestial are actively involved in clandestine operations that only the highest members of the government and military are informed on.

They are extremely efficient at hiding the truth, planting trees so you can't see the whole landscape anymore.

THEY ARE PLANTING THOSE TREES RIGHT HERE! on a site that embodies the first ammendant right! even if you are not in the United States, free speech is something we can ALL embrace! but this free speech is being destroyed by stealth, we are being manipulated in what we believe is true, we are being force-fed what they want us to believe is the truth, not just by TV or other mass-media, but by the internet.

If the government indeed has extremely advanced technology, then it follows that they have artificial inteligence that monitors the web and destroys theories by finding the most efficient explanation for a certain theory.

I am not as smart as most ATS members nor do I post anything that hits the front page, but I have been here a long time and this site is changing for the worst, the content that is generated on this site is being sniped before it goes anywhere.

I could mention some debunker 'heroes' on this site but I shall refrain but we will hear the desperate people crying for an explanation for what they fear.

Ignorance isn't bliss! the truth will set you free!

I call all ignorance denying warriors to fight the debunkers and win this board back.

Light the way to truth, just because the debunkers are smart doesn't mean we can't outsmart them, just because they are skilled at using a search engine to find claims against what is being posted here doesn't mean we can't do the same thing in the contrary.

Viva la resistance.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Le Colonel

----ITS BECAUSE WE ARE COMMING DOWN TO THE WIRE--EVERYBODY KNOWS IT--ONE THING AFTER ANOTHER--I THINK IRAN AND ISREAL=ARE GOING TO START UP THE LAST WAR SOON---

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by '___'omino
Another cancer I see here is the cancer of making crazy claims with no real base of reason. And all with the expectation that you will be taken seriously and no one will dare disagree with you let alone get frustrated/pissed at you for debunking and putting those distractions (that people are putting out there) down

This, pretty much this. There is nothing wrong with wanting proof. If someone doesn't have it, or doesn't want to provide it then that's ok. Expect me to not believe your claim. Hell, I've experienced and seen things that are far out fantastic, but have no proof so if someone doesn't want to believe then that's ok. It doesn't have any effect on what I have experienced and seen. I think that those that expect to not be challenged, or expect to be believed are simply either looking for some sort of lame validation, or are hoaxers that are upset that their attempt fell flat.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
ATS isn't dying. It's just growing.

Remeber, these are human beings we're dealing with on ATS. Just like anywhere else.

What do you really expect? Human beings are flawed.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Logic, reason, and common sense are high on the list of things the government makes sure to stay away from.

How else would anything have gotten this deep?

Simple things, hidden in plain sight.

They play us all for fools.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite

We do have a duty to protect the youngsters who are lurking here, posting here, members here, so in my scenario, why is it banned to discuss the horror of meth use? It could most certainly be a constuctive way to thwart our young members from using, rather than entice. It takes education to keep them away from the crap, if they are approached and no nothing about the drug they may use it. My beef is more that intelligent discussion of non personal drug use and it's effects is not allowed on ATS. I am a member yet do not have the right to speak of addiction by family members. It makes me wonder who is really running this show. Why do they want the topics to stay away from drug abuse, and I don't mean from a personal use standpoint.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
classic-his topic got debunked

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
This place has jumped on the Republican band wagon hard core, and i would say that part of it.. Conspirecy trends, pathetic... Lets all start throwing stones along with the guys who have ripped us off and told us lies since 1978.. GENIOUS!!!!!

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Honestly I feel for buds84, from what I see he didn't break any ToC. I read through his posts and despite his radical opinions he does bring a good point of view from his posts.

You people make me SICK, You are just like MSM. Defending the government.
You Demonize Maurice Clemmons(cop killer) and call for Death Penalty in that very same thread buds84 was talking about, yet when it comes to Amanda Knox, just like CNN you all think this poor girl is innocent, like white people don't belong in jail?

Look at this : www.abovetopsecret.com...
There you have people siding with "murderers" some posts are impressed by how she did it.

How is this any different than what buds84 did?
You Hypocrites. How horrible.

I'm using Amanda Knox vs Maurice Clemmons as an example of the double standards buds84 seemed to be talking about on ATS.

Now look at this, this is no different than what the staff and members here are pushing.

Look at how CNN reports about Amanda Knox, they play her out to be innocent. Why? Because she's an all American white girl.

Listen to the choice of words, body language, and emotion used by CNN on Amanda Knox here in the first :

Now compare that to Maurice Clemmons, "MAN HUNT" AKA time to Lynch the black man for killing 4 white cops after 400 years of slavery.

www.cnn.com...

buds84 was right, this site does seem to be run by the government.

P.S. come on, on the "home" page they have an add "UFO & Aliens forums sponsored by District 9 on Blu-Ray"?
First of all someone had to customize that ad.
District 9=TriStar = Sony Pictures = Michael Schulhof & Alan J. Levine = Jews.

ATS is sponsored by Jews.
Similar to the UFO Disclosure evens sponsored by Rockefeller.
Very suspect.

Now upon reading buds84 posts I see he has been banned just today it seems from his last post.

That with the ATS Mods coming here to defend themselves from buds84 comments only further draws suspect of this site being run by government to keep tabs.
That guy was really on to something.
Shame on this sites staff.

This place can't be trusted.

[edit on 15-12-2009 by TruthHandler]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Make up your mind, is it the jews or the gov?

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShogunAssassins
Make up your mind, is it the jews or the gov?

Jews...Government...same thing pal.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
And you wanted to talk about race, knox being white etc...

I see..

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I agree too, second? post, but enough said from me.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Dude, come on now.

The whole point of having a conspiracy theory is for someone to debunk it or prove it. That is the fun in this website. If i see a freakin wormhole in the skies of Norway was that first contact? or was it a government experiment? (which would be what you don't want to hear.)

I feel that hearing only what you want to hear is ignorant. I think it's those with an open mind that look for answers and think with a practical mindset are the voices that are heard.

don't be an extremist and be quick to jump to conclusions so soon. those give theorists a bad name.

Honestly, I'd love for someone to debunk the norway wormhole, and recently i suppose someone did! At least i don't have false hopes!

So that just leaves me to say to you is this...
If you like to have false hope and never have people debunk issues that need to be debunked than be my guest.

but I feel it's open minded to listen to the debunkers to see facts from both sides to make better assertions about claims. thaaat's my view i guess

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I don't read or post here as much lately.

I'm simply tired of the trolls and trouble makers. I enjoy reading other's opinions. I come here to get differing perspectives on many issues.

However...

Respectful discussions on this forum are a thing of the past. Most discussions immediately turn into a troll fest, and frankly I'm growing tired of that.

I'll continue to pop in and keep up on the latest, but I don't know how much longer I want to participate here. The really good contributors aren't around as much as they used to be. I'm starting to venture into a more underground peaceful corner of the internet with private boarding. I feel that I can at the very least have conversations with others minus all of the ridiculous fighting.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthHandler
You people make me SICK, You are just like MSM. Defending the government.

Who are you addressing here?
Many of us here are disgusted by the government, seeing through the Kodos/Kang cow-crap.

You Demonize Maurice Clemmons(cop killer) and call for Death Penalty in that very same thread buds84 was talking about, yet when it comes to Amanda Knox, just like CNN you all think this poor girl is innocent, like white people don't belong in jail?

Not all of us. I postulated that Clemmons may have been set up to discredit Mike Huckabee, and stuff up his run for President. No-one through verbal rotten tomatoes at me for suggesting such a thing.

As for Knox, it's a fact that corruption is rife throughout Italian bureaucracy. My Italian friends hate it. And Americans are despised in many places overseas, underneath the smiles put on for smug, ignorant, loud-mouthed tourists.

It wouldn't surprise me if Knox is guilty. It wouldn't surprise me if she was innocent. What would surprise me is her being treated as fairly as you would hope the American system would treat a suspect.

I say "hope" because I'd not trust the American system if I was black.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthHandler

There are a few Jewish illuminati (Rothschild's) but many are christian (Rockerfella's/Bush's etc.). Stop this nonsense about the Jews it's scary because although I no longer believe in religion (although I do believe in God) I was born Jewish, my family is Jewish, I have several friends who are Jewish and none of them are involved with the Illuminati> Perhaps you should be calling them Zionist's? I don't agree with many of Israels policies, other than their right to live in peace!

Having been born and brought up in London (UK for the Americans) I never understood the typical stereotype of the Jews, until I met some Jews from New York which even made me sick with their views!

Message: The Illuminati, Secret Government, Zionists, Politicians and Vatican are the real enemies, NOT Jews!

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Kailassa

I would say it has more to do with if you rich then i you black or white.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthHandler

Dear Lord your delusions are palpable. So let me understand your logic; a bunch of evil Jews and whites have gotten together to suppress people like you and Bud84 because you obviously come across so grounded and sane. And the way they do this is to take over a website that consists of various forums open to any debate or topic, and then not allow you to promote cop killing and your idea of Jews being evil. Part of the evil strategy is to not allow people to promote racism, violence and murder or innocent people.

Ya, with that sort of logic I can really see why you feel bad for bud84. You also feel bad for a deranged cop killer. At least it sounds like you have you and bud84 on the side of some as 'logical' as the two of you.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join