It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway spiral - Russia accepts blame even though Norway may have been responsible ! !

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by tauristercus

If that 500km is the opposite (a), 273km adjacent (b) and hypotenuse 570km (c).
With these number I'm getting the angles as 28,6º and the other one 61,4º.
How did you get 273km?

My math isn't wrong.
If the full Moon's angular size is 0,5º then my calculations give me it's diameter as 3403Km with a distance of 390 000Km.

The sum of all angles in a triangle is 180º. If one angle is 1º then the others should be wither 89,5º or 90º and 89º.

Here is a triangle I drew with the values you got. There is no way this triangle would have any angle with the value of 1º or lower.

[edit on 15/12/2009 by DGFenrir]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
This phenomenon is a sign that today we live in a most extraordinary time in history.

Some will know that a year has passed since Share International released a news release, where they predicted that very soon a bright star-like sign would appear in our skies, visible day and night. This 'star' was to be similar in its nature to the biblical Star of Bethlehem - announcing that a great teacher for our time is among us and is ready to step forward into the public, having his first public interview on one of the major american television networks.
Many will also know that such a 'star' has indeed appeared not a month after the prediction, and that Share International magazine has every month since then published a number of photos and reports of the 'star', coming from all parts of the world. Likewise many people uploaded their own videos and reports to YouTube and talked about it on forums and blogs.

The latest information from Share International is that this spiral over Norway was yet another instance of the 'star', this time showing itself in such a spectacular way. Further such manifestations are to be expected in the near future.

Here is a video by Share International about the 'star':

And here is another video of Benjamin Creme from Share International talking about the 'star':

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by whitemagic

Hmm... thats great , thats blooming marvelous. However since that which is comming is more than likely the antichrist , I cant really say Im pleased to hear these teachings, but thats beside the point, and your whole post is off topic. Would you like to know why ?
Because this was an atmospheric event , not an extra atmospheric event.Therefore the event has NOTHING to do with any star , obviously. So , could we please have some scientificaly valid ideas here and prevent this thread from dissolving into rampant and ignorant metaphysical debate ?

Edit for spelling

[edit on 15-12-2009 by TrueBrit]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Not sure if this has been brought to your attention yet, but it seems your original post has made it into other forums, congrats.

A poster by the name of Alx09 copied and pasted your work word for word onto space.com (about 1/3 of the way down, after batman)

Not sure if they gave you credit or not but clearly ATS is first on many interesting topics, so kudos to you OP once again for at least presenting thought provoking material.

However- Have a look at the response from rfoshaug in which he makes some points worth considering.

Cheers

edit to add: not cool if they used your post without giving due credit though.

[edit on 15-12-2009 by PhotonEffect]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

Ive learned that you don't even have to be correct in order to get 200+ flags, you just have to look correct and agree with the conspiracy and not the truth.

This is the most undisputable statement of fact that I have seen in all of the several hundred pages that I have read about this!

It was a failed missile launch from a Russian Sub.

Said It on page 5 of hellmutts original thread.
As much as anyone wishes it to be otherwise.
It is not.

I do appreciate the hard work of this OP!
And will star and flag it for the effort.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Great explination of why a rocket could not make a spiral that large that fast. There are no rockets or rocket parts that travel that fast, well not that we know of. Maybe the Russians have a rocket that approaches the speed of light, but I doubt it.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

Speed of light?

Where did you get that one from?

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
This just in from Australia.

An Australian astronomer rejects the missile theory.

Australian astronomer rejects missile theory

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by x2Strongx

Well, I exagerated, lets just say the spiral if produced by a missile, had a speed 100 times greater than any missile known.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I have to agree with all the others.
You`ve pointed out something that should be obvious to a lot of people but like myself , a lot of people dont see what`s right in front of them .
There seems to be quite a few things happening in the world that no-one questions and yet when we ask , they give us answers and we accept too easily .
So i must thank you for answering on how the spiral appeared.
Hopefully i and others wont be so naive about things like this.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Great job tauristercus, I've read your explanation with great interest. My very first idea was the EISCAT facility as I learned about one year ago that that it's not only the US that has these facilities. I have one question for you and the readers.

Has anyone tried to e-mail someone at EISCAT - Tromso to ask if they are behind the phenomena or an Norwegian journalist that has covered this event? The mail-adress for the persons conducting the experiment where after all staded in the document referred to in the initial thorough investigation by taurisercus.

Greetings -ScepticBeliv3r-

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ScepticBeliv3r

Yes, the scientist has been contacted. He said that their only experiment that morning began 10 minutes after the spiral was seen. The EISCAT logs support that.

It's somewhere in this thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 12/15/2009 by Phage]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I think what we are seeing is TWO events maybe. One is the failed rocket launch and the other maybe from the EISCAT base. This would be the cause of all the confusion. I think 'they' would probably stick to normal behaviour and schedule one thing as a cover for another thing, so that no-one knows which has caused what.

Just throwing another weird idea into the pot with the following:

The other suggestion I want to make is that this may be the technology that is being developed to produce a 'second coming' hologram and they are possibly testing it. The hole in the middle is where the image would appear when they get it perfected - like a movie screen in the sky and the colour and the spiral would attract people's attention to it.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

The logs can be found here

but you know that logs can be falsified

[edit on 15-12-2009 by desertdreamer]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by qmantoo

Your second coming hologram theory is an interesting one, do you think it ties in somehow with Project Blue Beam?

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by desertdreamer

That's the schedule.
The log is here

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I stand corrected...twice tonight. Dang...I should get back to work...LOL. Thanks Phage.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by qmantoo

The hole in the middle is where the image would appear when they get it perfected - like a movie screen in the sky and the colour and the spiral would attract people's attention to it.

I'm not sure that It's a good idea to make test the day obama receive the peace nobel price.
You could be fired for that.

at beginning, the rocket was malfuntionning, now it is designed to make spiral.
it's a bug or a feature.
Did russian use W*** OS in the beluga ?

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Somehow, maybe your math is wrong? It has a trail leading to the ground, so it was Earth originated! The upper atmosphere could have been windy to spread out the exhaust plume from a missile, and/or it can also distort images to make it reflect a greater distance that it would normally be seen from.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I think that the op had done a great job and truly I feel something is going on. I don't however buy the idea that Russia covered it up due to multiple countries having these weather facilities. There had to be another reason for the Russians to take the blame. Mutual "oops" doesn't seem enough to me. Why would Russia give a crap if a secret project belonging to Norway was exposed? There had to be something.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join