It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attempt to "shoot" down a UFO? *VIDEO*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
This video is of one/several UFO(s) in the vincity of Cuernavaca Mexico.

At first glance it does not look quite spectacular but then a very intriguing anomaly occurs at 4:31.

Dec 12th 2009

www.youtube.com...

Namaste brothers and sisters.

Edit for link fix.

[edit on 13-12-2009 by Psychonaughty]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Man,
Why can't we ever get youtube videos posted on ats? Oh wait!

I see a relatively calm guy narrating two lights in the night sky that is later joined by another light. If I had too venture a guess, I would say this is a video of lights in the night sky.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by vance

The truth is out there... and you just told it to us.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by vance
Man,
Why can't we ever get youtube videos posted on ats? Oh wait!

I see a relatively calm guy narrating two lights in the night sky that is later joined by another light. If I had too venture a guess, I would say this is a video of lights in the night sky.

Lights in the night sky?

If you had your finger on the pause II button, you could slow the arrival of the light from the bottom left. The minute they touch there is a brilliant, screen-filling light! They may have merged but in grand style! Look at it again, full screen so that you can be "Blinded By The Light"! Remember, get ready to pause at 4:30.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
it sucks youtube is screwed on this computer cant watch any thing.
well it sounds funny and stupid you'd think a ship that advanced would have advanced weapons.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
i saw a shot go up to the lights. also that third one seems to be "coming" into view, getting brighter. nice vid

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Very interesting video, do we have more information about the source?
This video was said to be taken on the 12th of December, are there any other reports of UFOs in the sky in this location, at this time?

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I'm a believer but I have to say fake, and a badly done fake..

2 lights are real, a flickering third middle might be real but the bright middle and the white object leading to the flash are pretty rough CGI in my opinion. The whiteout is also an effect.

Why do I say this, the plane (if that's what it is) is flickery and flitting all over yet the white bolt of energy is smooth as silk. And since when do we have ground based matter weaponry as that wasn't a rocket..ie no explosion or fireball...

And to add, a seemingly useless weapon as after such a brilliant flash and impact the said left light looks just the same as before, just as if it never happened.

[edit on 14-12-2009 by Mclaneinc]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

Makes you wonder?

Is this video legit? Was object shot from the ground even a weapon at all?
Would it matter if anything hit the Unidentified Flying Object?

Namaste.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I am a believer, I believe that this video might be AUTHENTIC, but the burning question is, How come no sound when "rocket" or "missile" shoots UFO?

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Ununpentium115

That was not a rocket, rockets don't glow white. This vid is fake, i've seen other vids of ufo's disarming unactive nuclear rockets. Ufo's can manuver so well and move so fast it can deffineately outrun a rocket.

How come when the guy zooms out you can't see the lights? Pretty odd, well you guys know my opinion.

Namaste fellow beings of light.

[edit on 14-12-2009 by Quickfix]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Interesting footage. Thanks.

I suspected the two initial lights are jets... maybe... I can hear the sound of jet engines in the background shortly after the lights appear...

The third bright light is neat. At first, I thought two jets were on an interception course with the bright light...

But the shot from the ground seems to be targeting what I initially thought was a jet.

I thought it was pretty cool the way it was shot and did not effect it hardly... I think the light dimmed for a second.

Reminds me of the Battle of LA... Where we fired continuously at a UFO and it just hovered there, impervious and illuminated by at least 6 spotlights.... It didn't bother to retaliate.

The “Battle of LA”: The Army open-fires on a UFO over LA in 1942.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Neat video... I wonder how wise it is to fire upon a UFO...??? We had a "emergency preparation plan" in the government here. In it, it said if you come across a UFO, don't fire at it. Don't attempt contact, do not touch it, and stay away! But that was Forestry, I suspect the Military has a different set of guidelines...

[edit on 14-12-2009 by ByteChanger]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I saw this on a T.V. show a while back, they" kind "of proved it was power lines on a distant hill. The flash was a surge of electricity that runs the power line, then hit a transformer. It is still cool too see though.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ironheadd
I saw this on a T.V. show a while back, they" kind "of proved it was power lines on a distant hill. The flash was a surge of electricity that runs the power line, then hit a transformer. It is still cool too see though.

I was gonna say fake also but now that i read your comment it makes perfect since. I've also seen other videos of the sort and thats definatley what it is.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
When you slow it down you see that it tries to dodge, but it takes a direct hit. I think it would have been actually shot down if it was real, but of course it wasn't, which leads me to believe its fake.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Psychonaughty

dang. whats wrong with people?
you see a ufo. so you shoot at it. thats just gonna cause a war :|

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Look up the 1942 battle over LA, the military bases fired thousands of rounds of ammunition at the sky (a ufo) and weren't able to take it down. You can bet their superiors were upset.

Secretly we've been shooting UFOs down for decades.

[edit on 27-12-2009 by antithesis.]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Psychonaughty
This video is of one/several UFO(s) in the vincity of Cuernavaca Mexico.

Does anyone know why the UFO was shot at? Was there a military base in the area?

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
It's a leap to say it was 'shot at'.

If this is real footage it could just was well be a probe or some such rejoining the craft. After all the ball goes directly to the left hand light and there is no real reaction as if anything had been struck.

We don't know exactly what the footage shows. But if it's not fake then it's very interesting.

[edit on 30-12-2009 by Malcram]

new topics

top topics

join