It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astral Projection, can not achieve it, can sum1 assist?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

Thanks! I will try that.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I found this guys teaching to be most helpful in this area en.wikipedia.org... hope that helps, i read the book beyond the tenth and the rampa story, though i believe the others a very good to, not got round to reading them yet.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I definitely think you may be having some issues of doubt and/or fear. I just actually woke up out of a trance state I was in for a few hours, and I was trying to project but every time I got OOB I kept snapping back to my physical body (other than a little while the one time where I was able to talk to my spirit guides which was good). I still get excited when I start to feel the vibrations because I know I'm so close. I usually make my body wave back and forth at this point mentally, but it feels very real like I'm on a hammock. Then I may spin my body clockwise then counter clockwise and from there I will try and project by trying to raise my vibrations as much as possible, asking for help from my spirit guides or any entity that is of love and not negative.

My first time I was helped out of my physical body, I kept getting half way out then finding it hard to get the rest (waist and below) out. But my left arm was grabbed and I was pulled out gracefully into the air... it was really cool.

I hope you can figure out what is keeping you from experiencing your projections. Remember that even someone who has had successful projections can have times where they cannot project... example #1 me. Last couple of times have been nothing like it was the first few times, I've been finding it hard to fully experience the OOBE so to speak. Like I can't trust myself sort of - having doubts will also hinder your experience. You need to fully believe. If you believe in something it is real, it is at least real to you. So remember to focus on why you want to project, make sure your reasons are pure.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD
As other posters mentioned. Meditation. I don't really take interest in one spiritual related thing or the other, I sort of attempt to understand the entirety. Meaning.. there are possible multiple connections that would attribute to something like astral projection.

I would suggest really turning within and finding deep peace and self-awareness. Astral Projections become somewhat of a bi-product of your new state of mind, you become more conducive to that type of activity.

In my opinion, everything we do is timely and has purpose.

If you have any thoughts like "maybe I'm not ready because I should do this.."... then.. maybe your right? Alternatively, maybe your not ready because you're not ready.

I can assure you its most certainly not BS either. It really hits that very strong realization when you wake up with magnetic feeling teeth and a pulsating skull, just to name a couple things.

Throw away all expectations, trying to make something its not hinders a natural process in my opinion.

There are so many techniques and I just find them overly complicated, however I am getting to the point where I can project consciously instead of using sleep. I think the conscious projections are pretty hardcore and i'm not surprised people struggle with them.

When i've done conscious projections I had been meditating for several hours. When you first start meditating you might be prone to slipping into a deep state, call it zen or whatever where you are barely conscious, you may even think you slept except when you bounce out of it your pupils are dilated, you're extremely focused and don't feel groggy, you feel charged.... well.. if you can get beyond that from happening, you reach very informational states, where it seems your conscious mind is more conducive to higher consciousness and you are less likely to drift / sink into that void.

From this state I was able to project just by sensing my body as I regularly practice.. that light body buzz turned into full on vibrations with a high pitch sound to follow, and then I projected.

I have a podcast you can look into.. the thread its in there is some discussion by members about projecting. Its a very popular topic on this site, there are threads everywhere. My podcast is an audio guide of how I used to and still use this method of mine to project.

If you have a good mental alarm..wake yourself up roughly 2 - 3 hours before you normally would... like if you wake up at 6 am.. tell yourself to wake up at 4.. Hopefully you are still tired enough to sleep when you wake up looking at the clock. It shouldn't be a problem. For those who aren't used to exploring states of consciousness, sleep seems like a shut off switch but you have a conscious awareness during sleep time that can very effortlessly do something like wake you up, and more then that.. I have had full nights of sleep where I was aware I was sleeping.. wierd.. not like dreaming... it was like WAITING..for 8 hours... but it wasn't bad.. it was like deep zen. Anyways, just illustrating how the subconscious self is active and so you can wake yourself up... like when you think "oh I can't be late tommorow" and you wake up 10 minutes before your alarm would go off.

Also.. keep that in mind..you could have built in fears really working around in your consciousness while sleeping. That part of your mind knows you want to project but it isn't ready. I've found the best way is to trick it.. since it seems so reluctant...

Wake yourself up 2 hours earlier.. or hell.. if your sleeping in one day even, or just taking a nap is also the best... I say 2 hours because that's when your dream recall is pretty good and you're in tune to those different states of consciousness. So..when you wake up.. just fall back to sleep repeating to yourself "I want sleep paralysis, I HAVE sleep paralysis"..if you've ever had it, try to recall the feeling, and tell yourself you are experiencing it. You might wake into sleep paralysis and from there you can project, which is a whole learning experience in itself.. its very routine for me now.. paralysis and "oh I see whats going on" - feel a spot in the "room" I want to be, and i'm there. I used to struggle, but just try to get to sleep paralysis and don't fight it.. the struggling burns too much of what I feel to be a very real fuel for the experience. The first couple projections I had I was drained for the whole day and could barely drag my legs. The sound was also more intense and fluctuating like in my podcast..now its very quite and gentle like that ever-present ringing in your ears like that "tinitis".

Anyways, you can check out my podcast for more info on that technique, i feel it is pretty simple comparatively. I started projecting this year around April and I've been pretty consistant.. after like a several month break I was projecting every other day, its been cool. But what I had to realize was there was something keeping me from projecting.. I couldn't find a purpose aside from novelty... so there was no sincerity..

Clear out your mind, really get into a state of mind that is accepting and ready for such an experience, non-biased, unafraid and sincere.

Aim for sleep paralysis, its the step between anyway, instead of jumping way ahead when your subconscious might want nothing to do with projection anyways, as it is pretty draining in the beginning, what with the waking up with vibrating bones and temporarily magnetic teeth sensations followed by one really really lazy day.

Hope any of that helps, peace.

Wow man...EVERYTHING you said, just got me pumped up. So many things that you mentioned was exactly some aspects of what i felt. Not to go into too much detail, but i know what you mean by your "sleeping...but not really you know you didnt"
its weird cause FOR ME sometimes it feels if like i "powered down"..or went on hibernate mode (computer) but my mind is still back there in my head, but just quite and relaxing lol.
Great addition to the thread, so much of what you said im going to TRY, as well as keep doing it consistently.
Its interesting how you said "oh wow ok thats what this is"
NOW when i go to sleep, i do a little meditation, and in my eyes, all the sudden i sorta see rows and lines of little dots...and i say in my head..oh ok...well i guess were ready and going to fall asleep now...and every time i notice that, i just fall asleep and let my mind slip lo

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Well I absolutely agree with CavemanDD, those very methods are well known and are indeed effective. I just want to add a little bit of information that helped me to become more aware of what I perceive in "dreamlike states" or in other words astral projection.
The most important part is always self awareness, soul and body. The first one is obvious, but too many people forget the body. While trying to project, make yourself aware of your body, even though you try to "escape" it. Become aware of your heartbeat, your breathing, concentrate on it, try to become aware of how your blood moves, how your senses interact with the environment, feel the surface you are lying or sitting on, feel the different kinds of external and internal energies, sense your bodies vibration, put your mind at ease and let yourself drift into other realms.

Its that easy, yet we humans tend to think too much.

[edit on 14-12-2009 by Clairaudience]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by felonius
first off, why? what are you trying to achieve?

second, how old are you? Be honest. This is not a question of your "maturity", its a question of safety. Please, be honest.

Realize that going "out" does have its dangers. The "inner planes" (IP) have safety nets for "the ignorant" but dont push it.

When you are "out", you are about as close to death as possible.

Not trying to scare you, just making you aware.

I suggest some books by Dion Fortune, Ellen Cannon Reed, or the like. There are a LOT of flakes out there that are for the money or just plain "fuzzy bunny" new agers. Stay away from Silver Ravenwolf, Claire Prophet, and ANY channeler crap. REAAAALLY STAY AWAY FROM CROWLEY! His stuff is written for the adept (I aint one) and has traps for those who arent wary (he knew his stuff but was an absolute ass!). All OTO publications are VERBOTTEN!

Magick is NOT a game and you can get hurt.

Why am i trying to achieve this?... to be honest i cant give one single answer.
Let me give some background story...
When i first heard of the movie 2012 being announced, i thought nothing much of it...and then i decided to do some google research. At first glance, all you get is doom and gloom scenearios. Call me nieve, but i honestly started to get nervous...nervous got to obsession...and i quite litearlly became a nutcase. I was nervous about my family dieing... i was nervous about the end of the world. It was really quite depressing time for me. This lasted for about a week or two.
I remember going to bed, and i was in a somewhat deep meditation, thoughts were swirling in my head, which felt like they weren't my own. I remember telling myself, i just want all this to go away, i need to find peace i need to figure out what is real.

That night i had a dream, it was the end of the world type scenario, i ran into my moms bedroom. (to make it short) a blue orb...that was growing and expanding but as well as shrinking at the same time, zoomed into the room. For some reason in my dream i thought it was an ALIEN...but it was something about it that made me calm and peaceful in my dream. I basically asked it to save us. It told me that it couldn't save us or me, that it was up to me and only me to save myself. I asked him how can i? i dont understand? he said to me "follow the path"...
literally JUST THAT LINE. I woke up and was in a weird mood, i felt as if it was one of those dreams that was so real, that you debate in your mind what is reality and what isn't.

ANYHOW...
within 6 months...a series of things just dropped into my lap.

Buddhism
Meditation
Recarnation
qi gong
yoga
ATS (funny but it really did help me discover a lot)
Girlfriend (who is beyond amazing and supportive)
Zen class

WIth all those and MANY MANY MORE combined, it somewhat gave me a stillness and a calmness. A more of an UNDERSTANDING whether than a debating.

I HAVE HEARD about OBE, i have heard about ASTRAL PROJECTION...i know its real, and a part of me tells me...you NEED to experience this... NOT BECAUSE You are obsessed...not because you "think it will be cool"...
that i need to experience this to take what i know....what i feel.... and what i believe to the next level.

EVERYTHING i have come into experience with these past 6 months... the random people i meet that i have NEVER met before, discussing the same things i started to learn. Faith falling into my lap wherever i go. Random movies, and tv shows, books, teachers, family randomly talking about something i have NEVER heard/paid attention to all the sudden thrust in front of me.

I cant help but to believe that THIS...ASTRAL/OBE...is just another "sign" or path that i need to experience or take...

I am 21 years old. Still "young" sort of speak...
I realize the dangers of astral projection, but at the same time i dont believe in them. I believe because i feel that im forced or conditioned to believe, by those who were scared, who failed, or who weren't ready. I truelly dont believe anything can hurt me unless i allow it to.

I think jesus christ was a good example of that. They whipped him... beat him... tortured him... even KILLED HIM... but at the end of the day they did NOT HURT HIM...WHO HE IS...what HE BELIEVED IN...they didnt touch that. (just a metaphorical example)
I understand what your saying but at the same time...i feel as if im ready.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by MadameGuillotine
I have a question. I tried for months myself. And while I was never ever to leave my body, I got to the point where I can now see my bedroom through my eyelids at night. In fact I see it better with my eyes close rather than open.

Is this normal? I mean OBE wise. I just cant get to the point of detaching.

I had that ONE TIME, when i tried to do a chakra meditation for the first time. It was as if i seen somewhat in NIGHT VISION, but for me everything was a gold yellow color. Kinda like the light candles give off. But everything was a bright brilliant gold,white...
i snapped out of it and said the same thing...
is this normal!? lol

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agree2Disagree
First, I have to say whoever mentioned that it is dangerous, that you are full of it. There is absolutely nothing dangerous about the astral realm. In fact, your thoughts manifest your actions so if anything even remotely resembles danger, you have complete control over what transpires.

Now, for the OP, I have a few questions. You can also U2U me if you'd like and I'll be willing to help to the best of my abilities. I just need to know what methods you have tried, and what is hindering your progress. Also, what time are you trying to project, is it complete silence or do you have binaural beats, are there any fragrances, anything to distract the mind at all? And finally, most important of all, what are you meaning to accomplish by projecting?

As Yoda says in my signature: "Do or do not. There is no try."

Respectfully
A2D

[edit on 14-12-2009 by Agree2Disagree]

The methods i have tried, i guess are combos of what i read to DO...that others have had success with..and myself i have noticed i went into a "different state of mind"

I usually lay down on my back put a small'ish size pillow under my head just to better support my neck. I lay back, i take a few breaths in and out, with each out breath increasing the length of time i hold it in, and let it out.
(example: 3secs in...4 secs out....4 secs in...5 secs out)
After i do that for say about 3-5 mins, i allow my brain to slowly stop THINKING...
then i do a relaxation of my entire body. I breath out imagine my lips relaxing...allowing the muscles to "let go"...i do that from my face...shoulders...neck..back...chest arms and so forth til i get to the bottom.

Usually by the time i reach my feet, im already somewhat numb, or a very "floaty feeling".
After that step i imagine a clock in my mind. I visualize the minute hand clicking by each little "number" til it gets to the 12 hand (60 secs.)
after about 3 mins im usually in a good meditation.

Now after im in a good "zone", i try not to so much focus on my body, and realize that it is NOT ME>..that it is just a vessel that i reside in. That i am...and should be able to move about accordingly.
I imagine my floating up...i imagine myself as a feather slowly lifting up, and up and up, and theres no reason for why i cant.

Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't.
i focus on the tones in my ear the RINGING sound, and try to "amplify" it up...a bit louder usually when im able to do that, is when the "abnormal stuff happens"
I get fully numb, i cant feel my body. My thoughts become..what i have come to think "NOT MY OWN". its like i have a conversation with myself, but i feel that its not me. One time i kept referring to myself as "father, and when i "spoke back" it was SON"
Really weird, but amazing convo i had with myself that helped answer some questions that i couldn't figure out about my personality.

Anyhow, another one i use as well is my sitting up, me sitting up as if im doing a situp, but imagineing it, not DOING IT, KNOWING I CAN DO IT.
As well as imaginging there was a rope right in front of my face, and my hands up in front of me..and slowly PULLING MYSELF UP, like if im in gym class (in the old days) and climing the roap to get out of my body.

I do have to say, the start was the best times i had success with astral projection. It feels as if i get dis-satisifed after awhile with not being able to do it.
I lay there for a hour, and my mind comes back and i start to say wow...you didnt do it again -sighs-

I know i shouldn't but its somewhat hard to not try to EXPECT something...

When i do it is really different times.
I was doing it in the afternoon say around 6-7pm.

60% of the time when i was going to bed real late in the morning around 4-5am

And now when i just try to go to sleep i attempt, but to be honest im so tired i just tell myself, let your mind slip and go to sleep you need to get some rest.

I dont have headphones, and dont own a mp3 player (sad i know)
I work from home, im a freelance photographer/designer...so i have a really good 5.1 surround sound that i would use to play the bineral beats.
THIS ONE that is the "compassion meditation" helped me acheive my first lucid dream a few weeks ago.

I do have to say thats a great quote

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by highlyoriginal
I definitely think you may be having some issues of doubt and/or fear. I just actually woke up out of a trance state I was in for a few hours, and I was trying to project but every time I got OOB I kept snapping back to my physical body (other than a little while the one time where I was able to talk to my spirit guides which was good). I still get excited when I start to feel the vibrations because I know I'm so close. I usually make my body wave back and forth at this point mentally, but it feels very real like I'm on a hammock. Then I may spin my body clockwise then counter clockwise and from there I will try and project by trying to raise my vibrations as much as possible, asking for help from my spirit guides or any entity that is of love and not negative.

My first time I was helped out of my physical body, I kept getting half way out then finding it hard to get the rest (waist and below) out. But my left arm was grabbed and I was pulled out gracefully into the air... it was really cool.

I hope you can figure out what is keeping you from experiencing your projections. Remember that even someone who has had successful projections can have times where they cannot project... example #1 me. Last couple of times have been nothing like it was the first few times, I've been finding it hard to fully experience the OOBE so to speak. Like I can't trust myself sort of - having doubts will also hinder your experience. You need to fully believe. If you believe in something it is real, it is at least real to you. So remember to focus on why you want to project, make sure your reasons are pure.

YES EXACTLY!!!
when i first felt that "ROCKING" feeling...exactly how u said a hammock...i was like OH HEELLLSSSS YESSS ITS ABOUT TO HAPPEN!! HERE WE GO!!!

and as soon as i said that iwas like no wait dont think damn it your ruining it for yourself!
and then i felt 'back' and i just said to myself...nice one stupid lol

but that happens to me often i feel like its COMING and im waiting and READY for the next step. And of course nothing...

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I think another big thing for me is...i dont feel very PEACEFUL in my room anymore. ITs rather low now adays...it feels as if the "energy" in my room left.
Feels more like a ROOM, than a place i want to experience something in.
I found this for just my basic meditation that i would rather be SOMEWHERE ELSE...then be in my room.
The only thing is i dont know WHERE to go to have an astral projection.
Kinda weird to go to a park and laydown for 2-3 hours and ask everyone to be quite lol

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MadameGuillotine
I have a question. I tried for months myself. And while I was never ever to leave my body, I got to the point where I can now see my bedroom through my eyelids at night. In fact I see it better with my eyes close rather than open.

Is this normal? I mean OBE wise. I just cant get to the point of detaching.

Good job! One of the main preliminaries for astral travel (and many forms of ESP, distance healing, etc) is to develop the mind's eye - like you have.

The other aspect you can work on next is becoming aware of your own energy body and feel the edges/border of it. Once you can feel that you can will it 'out' quite easily.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaskade

I do have to say, the start was the best times i had success with astral projection. It feels as if i get dis-satisifed after awhile with not being able to do it.
I lay there for a hour, and my mind comes back and i start to say wow...you didnt do it again -sighs-

And now when i just try to go to sleep i attempt, but to be honest im so tired i just tell myself, let your mind slip and go to sleep you need to get some rest.

I work from home, im a freelance photographer/designer...so i have a really good 5.1 surround sound that i would use to play the bineral beats.
THIS ONE that is the "compassion meditation" helped me acheive my first lucid dream a few weeks ago.

Okay, so your methodology seems to be fine. Your timing is what is giving me the "ut-oh" feeling. Typically you are more likely to simply fall asleep after a long day than to project. Have you tried doing it after you've already been fully rested? Maybe after breakfast...?

Here is my own method...www.abovetopsecret.com...
It's a relatively straight-forward thread that doesn't get into the entirety of the subject but you may want to give it a shot...who knows...

Do not expect ANYTHING, but do not doubt. Expectation brings anticipation...anticipation will ruin the moment...it has to come naturally...doubt will bring hindrances and your mind will betray you...

Also, if you find it easier to transition into a lucid dream than straight in a projection, you can try to induce OoBE through that dream state.

I don't know if you've been there, but the wikipage(while probably not the best source) has what appears to be credible induction methods.

Mental induction
Falling asleep physically without losing wakefulness. The "Mind Awake, Body Asleep" state is widely suggested as a cause of OBEs, voluntary and otherwise. Thomas Edison used this state to tackle problems while working on his inventions. He would rest a silver dollar on his head while sitting with a metal bucket in a chair. As he drifted off, the coin would noisily fall into the bucket, restoring some of his alertness.[16] OBE pioneer Sylvan Muldoon more simply used a forearm held perpendicular in bed as the falling object.[13] Salvador Dali was said to use a similar "paranoiac-critical" method to gain odd visions which inspired his paintings. Deliberately teetering between awake and asleep states is known to cause spontaneous trance episodes at the onset of sleep which are ultimately helpful when attempting to induce an OBE, as reported by Robert Monroe and Robert Peterson.[citation needed] By moving deeper and deeper into relaxation, one eventually encounters a 'slipping' feeling if the mind is still alert. This slipping is reported to feel like leaving the physical body. Some consider progressive relaxation a passive form of sensory deprivation.
Waking up mentally but not physically. This related technique is typically achieved through the practice of lucid dreaming. Once inside a lucid dream, the dreamer either shifts the subject matter of the dream in an OBE direction or banishes the dream imagery completely, in doing so gaining access to the underlying state of sleep paralysis ideal for visualization of separation from the body.
Deep trance, meditation and visualization. The types of visualizations vary; some common imageries used include climbing a rope to "pull out" of one's body, floating out of one's body, getting shot out of a cannon, and other similar approaches. This technique is considered hard to use for people who cannot properly relax. One example of such a technique is the popular Golden Dawn "Body of Light" Technique.[17]
[edit] Mechanical induction
Brainwave synchronization via audio/visual stimulation. Binaural beats can be used to induce specific brain wave frequencies,[18] notably those predominant in various mind awake/body asleep states. Binaural induction of the "body asleep" theta brain wave frequencies characteristic of dreaming REM sleep was observed as effective by the Monroe Institute (and corroborated by others). Simultaneous introduction of "mind awake" beta frequencies (detectable in the brains of normal, relaxed awakened individuals) was also observed as constructive. Another popular technology uses sinusoidal wave pulses to achieve similar results, and the drumming accompanying native American religious ceremonies is also believed to have heightened receptivity to "other worlds" through brainwave entrainment mechanisms.
Magnetic stimulation of the brain, as with the God helmet developed by Michael Persinger.[3]
Electrical stimulation of the brain, particularly the temporoparietal junction (See below).
Sensory deprivation. This approach aims to encourage intense disorientation by removal of space and time references. Flotation tanks or pink noise played through headphones are often employed for this purpose. OBEs have been reported by those practicing sense-depriving forms of BDSM such as extreme bondage (mummification).[citation needed]
Sensory overload, the opposite of Sensory deprivation. The subject can for instance be rocked for a long time in a specially designed cradle, or submitted to light forms of torture, to cause the brain to shut itself off from all sensory input. Both conditions tend to cause confusion and this disorientation often permits the subject to experience vivid, ethereal out-of-body experiences. This tends to happen when the subject believes he or she is in a particular position, whereas his or her actual body is either rocking in a cradle actively, or still lying down. Consciousness suddenly transfers to the mental body.
[edit] Chemical induction
OBEs induced with drugs are sometimes considered to be hallucinations (i.e., purely subjective), even by those who believe the phenomenon to be objective in general. There are several types of drugs that can initiate an OBE, primarily the dissociative hallucinogens such as ketamine, dextromethorphan (DM or DXM), and phencyclidine (PCP). It has also been reported under the influence of tryptamine psychedelics including dimethyltryptamine ('___'), and ayahuasca. Salvia divinorum has been known to produce symptoms in which the user is said to be able to leave their bodies and travel to many places at once. Many users also claim that they feel as if their "soul" falls out of their body.
Methamphetamine has also been known to cause OBEs, not in itself but through lack of sleep. It has been reported that it felt like the person was talking above and behind them and, being under the influence of the drug, had no idea what was happening.
Galantamine is a Nootropic that can increase the odds of success when using along with Out-of-body experience or Lucid dream induction technique.[19][20][21]

en.wikipedia.org...

Hope this helps
A2D

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaskade

Okay, so your methodology seems to be fine. Your timing is what is giving me the "ut-oh" feeling. Typically you are more likely to simply fall asleep after a long day than to project. Have you tried doing it after you've already been fully rested? Maybe after breakfast...?

Here is my own method...www.abovetopsecret.com...
It's a relatively straight-forward thread that doesn't get into the entirety of the subject but you may want to give it a shot...who knows...

Do not expect ANYTHING, but do not doubt. Expectation brings anticipation...anticipation will ruin the moment...it has to come naturally...doubt will bring hindrances and your mind will betray you...

Also, if you find it easier to transition into a lucid dream than straight in a projection, you can try to induce OoBE through that dream state.

I don't know if you've been there, but the wikipage(while probably not the best source) has what appears to be credible induction methods.

------------------

I think another big issue i have now, is before i had a MEDITATION/WORK OUT SCHEDULE PLANNED>
this was in the summer.
from 6-7 i would meditate.
7-7:30 job

Come back home, and do some yoga, followed up with some laying down meditation.

THAT ALONE helped me so much so fast, just knowing what i had to do, and allowing my BRAIN To make time for it.
Now it seems as if it has slipped in my mind and i "somewhat dont have time for it".

I think thats why i choose the random times i do, because i either AM busy..or i trick myself into thinking im busy.

No i have honestly never really tried meditating in the morning. Just usually in the afternoon.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH For all the time and effort you have invested in helping me thus far. I truelly mean it from the bottom of my heart. Might be corny and what not, but i appreciate you trying to help me better understand the greater meaning of life. Your effort isn't being overlooked.

As well as everyone else, who has even just threw in a random sentence of help. I do appreciate it, and im sure the people who have READ THIS and replied with there thanks, and those who have READ IT but didnt write anyting, greatly appreciate the little tips.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Agree2Disagree

*DANGEROUS*

One could say climbing a mountain isn't dangerous if all they've done is walk a trail.

As a very long time traveler, with 12 years as a Reiki master doing distance healing, clearing houses of spirits and poltergeists, and many other things... I can say

ASTRAL TRAVEL CAN BE DANGEROUS.

It normally is not, especially for beginners but please don't discount the idea. If 6 people say it's not dangerous but 2 or 3 people say it is, wouldn't it be better to play it safe and at least CONSIDER that it may be dangerous.

I once got lost while testing to see how far I could go after disconnecting a silver cord. I eventually recognized that I could not locate my body! I was entirely out. I could see what looked like my dead body laying in the grass but had no ability to access it. I finally called on a Buddhist Lama I know and projected the situation; he brought me back instantly.

99% of astral travel is probably fine but to say there's no way it's harmful is simply nieve.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by kaskade

Anything I can do to help.

Life is meant to be experienced together...we're social creatures...there's no way around that.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

You brought the danger to yourself. As long as there isn't the intent of making it dangerous...then there will be no danger...It's as simple as that.

Our thoughts produce our "reality" while in the astral planes....As long as you stay in full control and know that nothing happens unless you LET it happen...then you're golden

A2D

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   

You brought the danger to yourself. As long as there isn't the intent of making it dangerous...then there will be no danger...It's as simple as that.

Our thoughts produce our "reality" while in the astral planes....As long as you stay in full control and know that nothing happens unless you LET it happen...then you're golden

A2D

I've read quite a few of your posts and threads and I can tell you have a lot of confidence and basically like to be right.

I IN NO WAY wished anything negative or harmful on myself. I was exploring and testing my abilities. Besides, dangerous is dangerous, regardless of the intent. I grew from the situation and came out alive but who knows what could have happened.

You've obviously never pushed yourself to the point it was dangerous. Good for you. I'm glad you can at least see there is danger though - "You brought the danger to yourself." I hope someone is there for you when (or if) you push past your ego into uncharted lands.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
like others have said in some way or another. My advice would probably just to LET GO.
you have to let go of all expectations, all idea of what it should be like, gotta still your mind and just ease up and let it come to you. takes a while to still your mind, im still practicing, i found faster results from trying to meditate in the 3rd eye,saw the eye a couple times and the rush you feel coming at you is intense you'll probably open you eyes quick once it happens, but yea read up on your chakra points and the way energy flows. You'll get there, just can't be hasty, it'll come when you are ready to handle it is my personal opinion on it.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   

You clearly missed the point.

It's not dangerous unless YOU MAKE IT DANGEROUS...

It's like eating chips...if you don't freakin chew them and just try to swallow them...you're probably going to choke...

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   

You clearly missed the point.

It's not dangerous unless YOU MAKE IT DANGEROUS...

It's like eating chips...if you don't freakin chew them and just try to swallow them...you're probably going to choke...

well, your highness, please impart your wisdom on me because I accidentally made something dangerous that is, in your opinion, not dangerous.

My intention was to "explore and test my abilities"

I can't even tell you how many 1000s of times I've gone out in the last 35-40 years. I accidentally stumbled on something once that was dangerous, which means, yes - sometimes astral travel can be dangerous. Is it so important for you to be right on this? I'd rather err on the side of protecting someone. I think your arrogance and lack of feeling on this is not in the best interest of teaching people.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join