It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear "Smoking Gun": Secret document exposes Iran’s nuclear trigger

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by jdub297
reply to post by GovtFlu

Seriously, is it not blatant the US govt is doing nothing but creating an enemy we're supposed to be scared of?.. out of a nation 6000 miles away that hasn't attacked anyone in generations, and the elite previously illegally overthrew?

Do you mean except for invading Iraq, giving money and arms to Hamas to attack Lebanon and Israel, and supporting Syria in the development of their own nukes, assassinating Lebanese elected leaders? Arming and training Hezbollah to destabilize the Lebanese government and attack Israel in Gaza?

Or, taking Americans hostage from a diplomatic station?

((snip))
Other than that, I guess they're pacifists.

jw

lol iran invaded iraq?.. sure. Nothing you described is an act of war against the US, all nations do wet work, its no secret.

The US supports terrorists groups, the rogue nation of israel, assassinates people found guilty of nothing, kidnaps, tortures innocent people denied due process, overthrows govts.. as well as launches illegal wars of occupation. You could say by iran doing some of the same things, on a smaller scale, they are mimicking the american way. The only difference is the US commits these insults to humanity while claiming to be the beacon of freedom, laws and hope...

Just in case you though the US was above terrorism, it's official policy.

"Terrorism" defined: in the Code of Federal Regulations as “...the unlawful use of force and violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives.” (28 C.F.R. Section 0.85)

Special Forces Unconventional Warfare Operations: overthrowing governments, sabotage, subversion, intelligence and abduction, FM 3-05.201, just happens to advise sf troops how to go to other nations and commit acts considered "terrorism" by US law. One nations hero is another nations terrorist.

1-4 Sabotage is an act or acts with intent to injure or obstruct the national defense of a nation by willfully damaging or destroying any national defense or war materiel, premises, or utilities, including human and natural resources.

1-5. Subversion is any action designed to of a regime. All elements of the resistance organization contribute to the subversive effort, but the clandestine nature of subversion dictates that the underground will do the bulk of the activity. Subversion is a form of effects-based targeting on human terrain.

Last I checked "willfully" destroying human resources was murder, and to "undermine the military, economic, psychological, or political strength or morale" in furtherance of political or social objectives... is terrorism.

So its ok for the US to go around murdering, funding violent "indigenous or surrogate personnel" and committing acts of terrorism, but when iran does it.. they're evil... lol... got it.

American people are fine, it's the oligarch so called leaders of the 2 party DC mafia I despise.. and when the shtf I hope to watch them being chased through the streets on tv from my tropical island condo.

www.fbi.gov...

http://__._/wiki/US_Special_Forces_Unconventional_Warfare_Operations:_overthrowing_governments%2C_sabotage%2C_subversion%2C_intelligence_and_ abduction%2C_FM_3-05.201%2C_Apr_2003

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by jdub297
reply to post by GovtFlu

If there was a violent gang of ruthless lying thugs taking over un-armed houses in your neighborhood, you'd want a gun.

Un-armed because they'd expended their nerve gas on their own families? Un-armed because they'd lost a few soldiers attacking their peaceful neighbors without cause or warning?

As far as ruthless lying thugs are concerned, does that include the officeholders who jail, torture and kill their opponents? The leaders who threaten their neighbors solely because they have different religious beliefs?

A gun to use on its own people? A gun to use on its neighbors? A gun to use against un-armed business competitors?

Your hatred of the United States and its military has dulled your senses and blurred your vision. You see and believe only that which supports your narrow perception. When you wake up, it will be too late.

Deny ignorance!

jw

DU poisoning via US weapons offers longer lasting human misery than nerve gas.

The gun was a metaphor for nukes, un-armed houses for nations without nukes. You see the empire won't dare take on a nuclear armed nation, they only beat up on govts that can't defend themselves with the ultimate deterrent. Just like violent thugs would skip armed houses for easier prey.

iran obtaining a nuke protects them and their people against suffering the same fate as 1953 iran, iraq or afganistan... kinda like bug spray but for violent empires.

iran has no motivation to nuke muslim holy land they considered occupied by israel, hasn't attacked another nation in 100s of years.. I have no problem with them having nuclear power, or weapons to protect their people from the deadly destructive horrors of a violent US occupation. Scores of innocent people are maimed, dead.. millions of lives ruined, there is disease, DU poisoning, apocalyptic suffering... all for what? lies, innuendo and gossip bush called "intelligence"

"As far as ruthless lying thugs are concerned, does that include the officeholders who jail, torture and kill their opponents? "

Anyone who does these to innocent people is a ruthless thug: like bush and rumsfeld with gitmo / abu ghraib / bagram .. saddam was an opponent on the world stage... he dead, so yea.

iran and the US do the same disgusting illegal underhanded evil murderous things.. the difference is the US kills a lot more people at it while claiming to be morally superior than that... I know the US people are better than that, too bad our so called leaders are just as violently #ed up as despots, mullahs and dictators... all while smiling out lies about how peaceful, lawful and righteous they are.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by GovtFlu

Since you've tacitly admitted that Iran fits the descriptions you offered, that puts them on level ground with anyone else you intended to describe.

All things being equal, I prefer that the U.S. comes out ahead of similarly treacherous regimes.

(Canadians were no less treacherous against Native Americans.)

Feeling guilty?

jw

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Some people just refuse to believe what the rest of us knew all along - that Iran was developing nuclear weapons.

I doubt they will believe it when Ahmadinejad comes out on TV standing in front of his cluster of nuclear missiles announcing that Iran is now a nuclear weapon-nation.

I doubt they will believe it if a nuclear cloud goes up where some Israeli city used to be, even if Iran took full credit for doing it.

Some people are just so stubbornly ignorant they choose to be stupid.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

There is no possible civilian and peaceful purpose for this. Iran has been caught lying about its nuclear weapons program once again.

"Simply stated, there is no doubt that Saddam Hussein now has weapons of mass destruction."
-Dick Cheney

"Right now, Iraq is expanding and improving facilities that were used for the production of biological weapons."
-George W. Bush

"Our intelligence officials estimate that Saddam Hussein had the materials to produce as much as 500 tons of sarin, mustard and VX nerve agent" and "upwards of 30,000 munitions capable of delivering chemical agents... "
-George W. Bush

America must not ignore the threat gathering against us. Facing clear evidence of peril, we cannot wait for the final proof, the smoking gun that could come in the form of a mushroom cloud.
-George W. Bush

Saddam Hussein is a homicidal dictator who is addicted to weapons of mass destruction.
-George W. Bush

"Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it." -George Santayana

[edit on 15-12-2009 by harvib]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by sos37
Some people just refuse to believe what the rest of us knew all along - that Iran was developing nuclear weapons.

I doubt they will believe it when Ahmadinejad comes out on TV standing in front of his cluster of nuclear missiles announcing that Iran is now a nuclear weapon-nation.

I doubt they will believe it if a nuclear cloud goes up where some Israeli city used to be, even if Iran took full credit for doing it.

Some people are just so stubbornly ignorant they choose to be stupid.

saddam has wmds, the taliban 'refused' to hand over osama bin-boogie-man, the official 9/11 story, Ahmadinejad said "wipe israel off the map", the USA doesn't torture, yellow cake, obama will bring change, I did not have sex with that woman, the economy is better, afganistan is a war of necessity.. these are all grandiose lies..

BUT when it comes to iran the US tells the absolute 100% truth, eh? lol sure thing. Some people act as if the nation of iran viciously murdered their puppy and ate its beating heart.. when in fact they have done nothing that the US doesn't do as far as funding violence / defending their interests..

Nationalism at its hypocritical finest.. my team can lie & do all manor of dirty deed illegal secret stuff, all good.. but when that other team does it, they're evil do'ers hiding something and have doo doo in their souls.. lmao

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Thursday, December 17, 2009 Israel Today Staff Obama: Israel will eventually attack Iran

US President Barack Obama warned Chinese Prime Minister Hu Jintao in Beijing last month that Washington can only prevent Israel from attacking Iran for so long, senior Israeli diplomats revealed to Ha'aretz on Thursday. Obama was in China to convince Hu to stop opposing international efforts to sanction Iran over its defiant nuclear program. Obama warned that eventually Israel will feel the threat to its existence is too great and will attack Iran's nuclear facilities, and there will be nothing the US can do to stop it.

www.israeltoday.co.il...

Interesting stuff going on.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

As with the all-hallowed 'man-made global warming', some things are only questioned by uninformed "deniers."

I hope you are not left out of the final reckoning.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by harvib

See, I told ya'. Nice to see how you've assembled the proof.
jw

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by GovtFlu

Too funny! You are so blinded by your prejudice that you just HAVE to insist that the US is the source of the story!

BUT when it comes to iran the US tells the absolute 100% truth, eh? lol sure thing. Some people act as if the nation of iran viciously murdered their puppy and ate its beating heart.. when in fact they have done nothing that the US doesn't do as far as funding violence / defending their interests..

Nationalism at its hypocritical finest.. my team can lie & do all manor of dirty deed illegal secret stuff, all good.. but when that other team does it, they're evil do'ers hiding something and have doo doo in their souls.. lmao

LMAO at your ignorance and sell-out to propagandists.

The OP story comes NOT from the US, or even receives thair support, but from the UK, the EU and the UN!

Your predispositions reveal the bankruptcy of your "contributions."

What a joke!

jw

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

Of course, Iran's test of a 2,000 km-range missile is further proof of their "peaceful" intent and "defense" efforts.

The US' December 15th 'war games' premised on securing a foreign air base are purely benevolent, right?

Happy Holidays!

jw

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

See, I told ya'. Nice to see how you've assembled the proof.

Huh? Proof? My only point is that we may need to reflect on the past and see if we can gain some insight. The people in this Country better start demanding the use of a little diplomacy by our "leaders" before we all either end up as soldiers on foreign soil or peasants at home. We can't simply invade every Country we have created hostilities with.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Oops. Turns out the documents are FAKE.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Suspected culprits: Israel (no surprise there) or Britain.

False flag - denied.

For once, wouldn't it be nice to see a nation go to war without making up excuses? Just come right out and say "we don't like you, it's on." Instead of all the false flag shenanigans, trying to trick us into a war.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

Hmmm...fake documents to attempt to gain support for another war.

Where on earth have I heard that before???
At least the truth got out before the SHTF this time.

I wonder,will Murdochs"the times" print a full apology,along with the truth?
Maybe,but it'll be a small piece,well hidden among the usual garbage.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join