It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-Calls for One Child and One World Government

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I knew it !

exquisite, extremely hi-def Earth Image by woodleywonderworks via Flickr In the name of climate change one of Canada’s major news outlets is calling for a one child policy similar to what despotic China has in place to be imposed by some kind of One World government. The calls for one world government seem to be coming in from all over the World but the perceptions of what that government would be like are quite diverse. The ultimate answer to the worlds problems according to this article could all be solved by reducing the world population by adapting China’s ‘one-child’ policy and enforcing it world wide.

Now we have intellectuals once more all over the Western world calling for some sort of one World planetary government to save us all from a coming ‘global warming’ disaster. One of the first statements made by the new President of the EU was to call for a new World government. This also seems to be the answer coming out of the Copenhagen Climate Conference—that some kind of global control is needed.

The most lethal potential combo that I see on the horizon would be for some kind of Muslim leader to come forth and make peace with Israel, allow them to rebuild their temple, and solve the Middle East mess. Anyone who could do that would naturally be promoted as the perfect world leader by all of these supposedly smart intellectuals in Europe and America.

Sound like any one you know?
link

also;

Fewer British babies would mean a fairer planet

The worst thing that you or I can do for the planet is to have children. If they behave as the average person in the rich world does now, they will emit some 11 tonnes of CO² every year of their lives. In their turn, they are likely to have more carbon-emitting children who will make an even bigger mess. If Britain is to meet the government's target of an 80% reduction in our emissions by 2050, we need to start reversing our rising rate of population growth immediately. And if that makes sense, why not start cutting population everywhere? Are condoms not the greenest technology of all?

Some scientists, the German chancellor's adviser, Hans Joachim Schellnhuber among them, say that if the cuts are not achieved, we will end up with a planet with a "carrying capacity" of just 1bn humans. If so, we need to start cutting back population now with methods that offer a humane choice – before it happens the hard way

link

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
well some members of this forum (like AllisOne) support this ad it very sad.
This sound like a Nazi would do.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I dare the Nazi's to try and return.
It won't end well for them. (again)

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
And the fact that God said,"Be fruitful and multiply" means nothing to them!

There are plenty of resources on this earth to support "life,liberty,and the pursuit of happiness",but TBTB would like us to believe otherwise!

This is just wrong! More reason for them to advocate abortion,forced sterilization(Or covert sterilization,through chemicals in our environment),maybe even forced abortions?!

This world is in for a serious collapse. I think God is being extremely patient,but His judgements are coming!

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Well, let's not hammer members by name unless they post in this thread...

But I knew long ago that population control was at the pointed end of any Global Union campaign.

Overpopulation was the "global warming hoax" of the 1960s, after the very real threat of nuclear war. Theoretically, we were supposed to be running out of natural resources right about now, according to the geniuses of the 1960s, under the staggering burden of 6+ billion human beings.

So much for the depleted natural resources theory.

In point of fact, we have replanted more forests worldwide than originally existed before we started heavy developing in the 20th Century. The United States alone has more federally-protected forests and wilderness areas than ever existed previously in what we recognize as North America.

Point is, the predictions of unsustainable overpopulation were and are wrong. Those governments that have attempted mandatory population control are backwards and savage governments — and, yes, I'm talking about China, the largest nation on Earth with the worst record of human rights violations. They're communist savages, not to be emulated.

I wouldn't worry about mandatory population control and mandatory sterilization until China can prove that it is a leader in human rights protection and recognition of personal freedom. Which aint gonna happen.

— Doc Velocity

[edit on 12/13/2009 by Doc Velocity]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
These morons will never learn. They are treading on our ground they need to back off and take a hard look at themselves. They and everyone else like them are our world's biggest joke. To say that we humans could actually destroy this planet is just another in a long list of b.s. propaganda.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Children are healthier when there are at least two of them, and as Canada has a negative population growth, except for immigration, the only thing needed is a high standard of living, that can be achieved, with or without the elite's money system and banking.

Personally I PREFER WITHOUT. All they ever to do was develop the world equally instead of their rape and abuse of this planet and its people. The world's mismanagement team must be removed permamently.

I do think overall, once they're ousted, and we are free and living in Venus style world that births have to be curtailed and all of nature respected, and restored, especially our oceans, we should reduce our population. But many would do so willingly. Children are healthier psychologically if there are two or three, rather than one, so I would suggest some having families and some doing other creative things.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
So do you think the people would rise and start revolution after hearing this?
i mean this really sick really sick, its like someone who kills someone and says there sorry that he or she had killed them, i think thats what the elites are up to.

guess peacefull means doesnt really matter to them anymore.

I just so you know i got a grand grandfather who fought in the russian revolution agaisnt the rich

think of it as one million 2 million people march against there roles?

[edit on 13-12-2009 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

[edit on 13-12-2009 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Anyone calling for Canadians to stop breeding has only one agenda - that is replacing the people here.

Canada is already under reproducing. We don't even replace ourselves.

The current statistics being kept are also fairly illusionary.

For everyone woman having three or more babies, there are one or two women who are having NONE. The woman with 6 children is well rounded out by the many women who've not even had one child before they lose their fertility.

You do not see statistics given for resident population vs. immigrant population. And if you did, what you would see is that the resident population (native, caucasian, and some asian) of fertile women is not having very many babies at all.

This fact is hidden in the total numbers presented, where immigrant women far outbreed everyone else.

Of women under 45, born citizen, I would guarantee if they actually broke out those numbers you would be SHOCKED.

ANYONE claiming that Canadians should be limited to one child is manipulating you.

And it isn't to "save the Planet." It is a pure population replacement strategy. Nothing else.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Funny how they covered it up as save the planet mission

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
I do think overall, once they're ousted, and we are free and living in Venus style world that births have to be curtailed and all of nature respected, and restored, especially our oceans, we should reduce our population.

The one thing that has contributed most to human overpopulation is the advent of immunization against disease. Which is a completely unnatural and harmful branch of Science.

Disease serves a purpose on planet Earth — perhaps the most important purpose of all — it kills off the weak, it culls the herd, keeping populations of myriad species in-check.

When we started tampering with immunization during the 18th and 19th Centuries, we were letting a demon out of the box. Do you know, at the end of the 19th Century, there were only about 900,000,000 humans on planet Earth? Less than one billion worldwide.

During the 20th Century alone, through the widespread use of immunization, we redoubled the human population by a factor of 6X, which is the sole reason for the poverty and starvation and war in most corners of our planet today, just over a hundred years later.

We don't need to invent new Science to "solve our problems"; rather, we need to step back, shut down our Science for, oh, let's say a mere 5 years. Stop the senseless immunization of the teeming masses — why are we extending lives that we can't feed??

Just let Nature do its thing. Allow Nature to cull the herd. Our Science has already proven itself incapable of solving the problems it creates (such as manmade global warming). So let's just send Science to the bench for a few years, allow Nature to run its course.

Why not? It's Green, it's completely natural, and it will save our species from extinction. What's the argument?

— Doc Velocity

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
This is the problem with the "one child policy" they will eventually get to a point where they will run out of people. Unless of course they start growing babies in vats in a lab. Beyond that though the real purpose of this is so they can micro manage our lives. If we are only allowed to have one child then we will most likely have to get a permit in order to have that child which means they will dictate what we eat, our health the jobs we do and everything else.

It will cost a lot of money to have a child too. They are getting desperate is what they are doing they are trying to implement this at a breakneck speeds for reasons that are unknown to us peaons(that is for another thread). They are trying to create a world where only the "elite" will reign. Which will never happen.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Doc Velocity

Doc; I'm sure your idea would be quickly put into action as soon as you can answer the most important question that TPTB would need answered.

Where do they put the meter?

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pappa_Bear
Doc; I'm sure your idea would be quickly put into action as soon as you can answer the most important question that TPTB would need answered. Where do they put the meter?

Well, first of all, please don't call it my idea. I can't take credit for 3.5 billion years of evolution on planet Earth. Life itself laid down the hierarchy of which species dominate and which fall to extinction. It just so happens that diseases are more successful than we are at survival.

Need proof? Okay, cure a disease, and watch what happens... Overpopulation, poverty, starvation, and war.

If we ever decided to seriously take our Science offline for a few years, we'd better hunker down in our bunkers while Nature rages outside. It'll be Hell on Earth with civil war, pandemic disease, mass starvation, the works. Only after it's all over — after, say, 5 short years — would we be able to come out of our bunkers and assess the number of those absent from our midst.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Doc Velocity

Somehow I think you totally, missed the point I was making, It's all about greed and power.

I completely agreed with you, Nature works in a way to support not only itself, but also how different species cohabitate and survive.

The quote "where do we put the meter" was said by J.P.Morgan to Nikola Tesla in 1905 upon learning that Tesla intended his free power idea to be implemented for everyone. This goes to show that greed and power drives the world as we know it today.

edited to add comments

[edit on 13/12/2009 by Pappa_Bear]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Alrite here is the thing i don't get. Why is it that the fringe groups of people (such as us ATSERS) are the only ones who actually pick up exactly WHY these things are bad? Are we the only people who actually put more than five minutes of thought into why a one world government is bad? I mean outside of ATS if we told people that global warming (natural or anthropogenic, for the record i believe global warming is real but i do not think man is resposible. Climate change is natural and we are fools to think that in a measly 100 years we have altered the entire planet.) is being used as a diversion to strip away our rights, instate a one world government of questionable nature or to make good old fashioned money, we are called crazy? Why? Why is the world so willing to bend over and take it without giving more than a few moments of thought? I guess the biggest problems is that you have politicians and scientists playing the partisan card and using global warming as a tool to get votes. I mean take a guy like me for example. I am a non-partisan messianic jew who believes in gay marriage and has no real stance on abortion or other hot button issues. Why is it that when fairly reasonable people such as me or others like me get instantly labeled Crazy when we question scientists or politicians motives?

I mean come on One child per family?! Have they not seen how disastrous this was in China? A One world government?! Good god we can't even properly run a ONE NATION government.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by DeathShield

No, most people see it the same way as all of us, but they don't say anything about it in public because they will be labeled "crazy". It reminds me of the story during the Romans time.

Two senators were talking about how they were going to keep track of the slaves and one came up with the idea of having them all wear an armband, when the other senator spoke up and said, "we can't do that because then they will find out how many of them there actually are and they will rise up against us."

Same thing, they have common sense propagated as "crazy" so the "slaves" don't all start talking to each other and figure out the ones blowing smoke are the idiots and we don't rise up against them. Same thing with Climategate, that is why they will stop at nothing to propagate the message that AGW is sill happening because people will start questioning authority and they can't have that because there are more of us than there are of them.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I think if the PTB really want to cull the herd and reduce population, they should lead by example. They should be the first to go. They can be followed by any other banksters, their political puppets, senators, congressmen, then corporate CEO's of companies too large to fail and the media people spouting and promoting this idea. If that isn't enough, well, there's a special place in hell for lawyers and accountants too ;-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

Never heard that story before, but it makes a lot of sense. One thing i always ask myself is "how many people think like us are being quiet?"

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Roughly 1.5 Trillion... That's TRILLION dollars wasted on war in the USA this year alone...

Nasa 15 Billion

Yeah we are running out of space they keep torching more places and building Death instead of colonization projects...

RUNNING OUT OF SPACE?

These Bozos really never look up do they?

They can go to Hell... when the population crisis FORCES colonization of other worlds then we will have no choice and any "CRISIS" that develops will be their lack of foresight and planning not any fault of our children...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join