It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway Spiral + Russia Tetrahedron =

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
There occurs a luminous spiral in the skies above Norway on 12.9.09,
...which Russia claims to be responsible...adding the
display of a similar phenomena the next day above Siberia.
There occurs a floating tetrahedron above the Kremilin on 12.10.09.

Anyone percieve possible connections...

LOVE

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Something big is going on and it's not Russia testing missiles, they make some of the best missle/rocket systems in the world.

I have a strong feeling something is unraveling right before our eyes.

I also had some odd dreams of NWO takeovers and V for Vendetta / Half Life 2 type totalitarian societies.

I have a deep seated feeling that there will be an invasion, either staged or real and the spirals we see might be dimensional portals opening up.

Get your weapons ready and stack up on rations, you may have to head for the hills.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Are there any pictures of this?
(i'm googling now will update my findings)
EDIT
(oh you mean the one or two obscure videos of this -- Where are all the pictures like the spiral? I doubt the flying tetrahedron)
(The entire world would be like in the first episode of V right now if this were true)
[edit on 13-12-2009 by '___'omino]

[edit on 13-12-2009 by '___'omino]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo

I have a deep seated feeling that there will be an invasion, either staged or real and the spirals we see might be dimensional portals opening up.

Get your weapons ready and stack up on rations, you may have to head for the hills.

Methinks that if someone or something comes through any portals, and they're hostile, their weapons might be bad assder than ours

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Most of the links have already been posted here at ats in other threads...this one is intended to explore any connection between the anomolies of both Norway and Siberia...and Russia.
So theses are the utube links below to all three.
My personal approximation of this is dimensional vortexes!
What that is...perhaps we will see one day!

Norway:
www.youtube.com...

Siberia:
www.youtube.com...

Russia Kremlin:
www.youtube.com...

LOVE

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by awake1234

well said it was not a missile test nor a rocket test,

Thank you.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Tequillasunrise experiement in Europe same day...
check out this thread by danman23
www.abovetopsecret.com...

LOVE

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
This is so much fun, it reminds me of a fiction book I read.

Extraterrestrials finally made contact with the masses, but they only did it at first by appearing in the skies over major cities for many, many people to see, on a regular basis, and air forces couldn't do anything about them. Over time people got used to them being there, then one finally landed, and eventually they established communication channels and offered a lot of knowledge.

And at the end of the book, the young children who are raised in this new environment start having bizarre, vivid dreams, and remaining silent and communicating with each other without words, and at the very end of the book they all gather together and spontaneously perform a ritual that totally baffles the older generations and changes the entire world physically.

After that, the extraterrestrials who were living amongst us said there work on this planet was now done, that this new generation of humans was more advanced than even they themselves were, and congratulated the older human generation of being able to carry through to the end. It's called "Childhood's End" by Arthur C. Clark. It was a pretty haunting book, and stuck with me, as it seems to have more and more similarities to reality on different levels.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I saw the Norway spiral the morning of the 10th on the national news. Even Glenn Beck referenced it. People were passing it off as a failed Russian missile test but that spiral was just too perfect and then the whole black hole ending? That's creepy looking. Now I learn of similar occurences over Siberia and Russia? Something ain't stirring the Kool Aid right!

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
www.telegraph.co.uk...

the same day, they say in the u.k.
as the norway spiral
a tetrahedron hovered above the red square, many were there!

LOVE

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Locoman8

It can be perfectly explained by a failed rocket test. Perfectly.

new topics

top topics

join