It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do aliens have (reproduce through) eggs?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Hey, just a question i have for you guys, based on my short little story which i'm trying to figure out...

When i was a small kid, about 10-15 years ago...around the years 1995-1999, I was in Kuwait...and we were on our way (with my parents) to the site called "Green House" to go swimming in the sea, by the desert, as usual. Now, this location is a bit remote from the main city - Kuwait City. It took us always an hour and half to get there by car. Now this one time, on our way there... I spotted a very strange thing. There was a smaller truck of some kind that drove by us and it carried an egg. The object, which looked like an egg, was about 2 metres high and 1 meter wide. It had dark colors mostly, brown, dark yellow, goldish...something like that. And it smelled, alot. I saw it for just like 5 seconds. I have no idea what it was, but i thought of sharing my story. Considering facilities like Dulce, i just wanted to finally to know what i saw and hopefully this section will be ok.

Based on my little story, let's discuss the connection between aliens and eggs. Is there any?

Cheers,
Jack

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
They could. Reptilians would have to reproduce through eggs for instance.

Live birth, is a strictly warm blooded mammal thing.

Of course considering we are talking about aliens from other planets, they could reproduce through ways undiscovered.

[edit on 13-12-2009 by Zsaqulz78th]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zsaqulz78th

Of course considering we are talking about aliens from other planets, they could reproduce through ways undiscovered.

[edit on 13-12-2009 by Zsaqulz78th]

Hell, for all we know they could require a third or fourth member to reproduce...

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Mammals, birds, reptils.. You have 4 choices we know:

female gender carry all the way
Female gender carry until shell is done then deliver for outside hatching
Female gender get eggs then putt lots of eggs on a stand F
emale gender produce egg, excrete them before fertilisation for any male to get them fertile.

That's our ways.. plants does not differ btw. .. Flower have female part, and male part..

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Zsaqulz78th

A few Sharks, Snakes, and Lizards would like to have a word with you

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Nope, they replicate using other life forms...they warehouse parts, and use live DNA carriers like incubators. What do you think cattle mutilations, and human abductions are about? Harvesting, Genetic Manipulation, and Birth Seeding...next generation of gray grublets. Or not!

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
i believe you got the idea of aliens and eggs from watching the old "aliens" movies. but who knows how they reproduce if they even exist. for all we know aliens can reproduce there offspring by puking them out or something haha

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Yes...it's highly likely that aliens hatch from eggs.

Extraterrestrials probably reproduce much the same as life forms on our planet do. There are many ways that Earth organisms reproduce...(i.e. sexual, asexual, binary fission, budding, seeds, spores, eggs, etc...)...so therefore, there are many ways that extraterrestrials likely reproduce.

[edit on 13-12-2009 by polychronopolis]

top topics

join