It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Matthew McConaughey believes his house is haunted

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2003 @ 12:28 PM
link   
The star of How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days � who was once arrested for smoking marijuana naked while playing bongo drums � says he discovered a ghost in his new Hollywood home when he staged �initiation rituals� in the bedroom.

�When I first moved in there I had a tent and I put it up on the floor of the upstairs bedroom with my sleeping bag and my dog,� he tells the internet site teenhollywood.com.

�That�s when I first saw Madame Blue. The first night I�m hearing noises, I�m hearing bass sounds, wood moving and coyotes, but then I heard this sound like a dime dropping from ten feet off the ground onto a glass table. I popped out of bed and went, �That�s too much trouble, man, that�s man-made, and that was not the house."

He went to investigate. �I�m running around buck naked... I go downstairs and there�s nothing there, but I have seen her since. She has no problems with me - we get along just fine. She�s a cool ghost. Maybe me being nude all the time is why we get along.�

posted on Feb, 25 2003 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Quite amusing..

Think he should lay off the weed though!

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by The Real Deal

Now this is interesting.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Sounds like his career is starting to slide so he needs to keep his name out there

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Y would anyone find this fascinating...... Just because he is in a couple of crappy movies, does not give him any credibility... What a schmuck

top topics

join