It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Climate scientist collapses on live TV

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Climate scientist collapses on live TV

politiken.dk

One of the participants in the news climate debate Sunday evening, the researcher Henrik Svensmark, fell after a heart attack in the middle of the broadcast.

"It is my heart ', he managed to say.

Then the program was interrupted.

After a ten minute break broadcast was resumed by studio host, Reimer Bo Christensen, who announced that Professor Henrik Svensmark was rushed to the hospital.

The problem was a pacemaker, which started while Svensmark spoke.

"Svensmark feels ok," said Reimer Bo Christensen

Henrik Svensmark quickly came under medical supervision, it appeared.

Professor works at the Danish National Space Center at the Technical University of Denmark, DTU.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 13-12-2009 by MrVertigo]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
For those who don't know Svensmark he is a controversial climate scientist who proposes that the Sun, not Co2 is the main driving force behind climate change.
A theory he presents in his book "The Chilling Stars"

en.wikipedia.org...

He is one of the strongest scientific voices on the "skeptical" side and I'm sure that there are a lot of people who would prefer to keep him off the air.
There is, of course, no evidence of foul play and it could very likely just be stress or pacemaker trouble, but I'll admit that the first thing that popped into my head is "someone wanted him off the air"

The article is a google translation with a few corrections by me

politiken.dk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
This is an interesting little development in this whole climate debate.

If it was nothing more than mere coincidence, then it is one hell of a coincidence!

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Not saying this is what happened, but...

On live TV... what a great warning to anyone else who might dare oppose NWO.

[edit on 13-12-2009 by someotherguy]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by someotherguy

Yeah and imagine what kind of stuff they have today.

Plus the guy was wearing a pacemaker. Shouldn't be too hard to disrupt one of those from a distance.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Yes because an older man with a pacemaker is highly unlikely to collapse due to health or heart issues... It must be an alien death ray to get him to stop talking about global warming.

What is in peoples eggnog that I'm missing out on? I like conspiracy theory as much as anyone but geez talk about a stretch here. If they wanted to send a message he would have committed suicide by throwing himself out a window or through some plate glass.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Maybe something like this...

...The effects of the MW [microwave] beam on the victims include extreme weariness, headache, irregular heartbeat, diarrhea, painful testis, damaged nervous system and internal organs, burned skin and eye damage. Later effects include blindness, heart attack, stroke and cancer. In the last months by some victims, cancerous tumors have been diagnosed...

Targeting the Human with Directed Energy Weapons
Dr. Reinhard Munzert

www.buergerwelle.de...

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by whoshotJR
Yes because an older man with a pacemaker is highly unlikely to collapse due to health or heart issues... It must be an alien death ray to get him to stop talking about global warming.

What is in peoples eggnog that I'm missing out on? I like conspiracy theory as much as anyone but geez talk about a stretch here. If they wanted to send a message he would have committed suicide by throwing himself out a window or through some plate glass.

Well, anyone who has followed my conversations on the "Norway Spiral Light" knows for certain that I am not one to jump often to Conspiratorial conclusions, but I have to admit that one of my initial thoughts after watching Svensmark collapse, was that someone did it to him. A Pacemaker can easily be disrupted, even by strong magnetism, and I honestly would never put it past some greedy UN sycophant to do something like this (After all, TRILLIONS of dollars of Money are up for grabs at this event). Even some of the Greenpeace crowd are really so whacked out on the fringe, that they care more about animals as opposed to humans.

For now though, I definitely will stick with the coincidental aspect of his having a Heart Attack while at a UN Climate Debate.

[edit on 12-13-2009 by TheAgentNineteen]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Well i am someone who disagrees with his viewpoints.

However... i truly wish him well and hope he makes a speedy recovery.

As for someone "bumping him off" i think that’s something we will never know the answer to!

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAgentNineteen
Even some of the Greenpeace crowd are really so whacked out on the fringe, that they care more about animals as opposed to humans.

I'm an environmentalist, & most of us are caring people, so wouldn't whack people any more than animals! But I think that there are real environmental issues, & "global warming" w/ CO2 is not one of them. It seems to me that TPTB have just latched on to it to get more control over us.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by someotherguy

Even some of the Greenpeace crowd are really so whacked out on the fringe, that they care more about animals as opposed to humans.

I'm an environmentalist, & most of us are caring people, so wouldn't whack people any more than animals! But I think that there are real environmental issues, & "global warming" w/ CO2 is not one of them. It seems to me that TPTB have just latched on to it to get more control over us.

Lol, ok, well I am glad to know that to be honest. Sometimes all I see of "environmentalists" are the ones tossing blood on wearers of fur coats, or people who damage property and espouse some rather strange philosophies.

I completely agree with you in that I do see true environmental issues out there as well, but AGW is definitely not one of them yet (It is far too ill proven). It has become a total circus of politicians vying for money and power, with one of the three-ring front runners being our own former VP Gore.

Please note, I do not have anything against people who care about the environment, but I do take issue with those who promote unjustified alarmism, as well as those who take part in extremist tactics to achieve their end goal. Above all else, I believe in respect.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Is it a conspiracy or did he eat too many burgers? Hmmm. No offense to the guy, but you lot are ree-dick-you-less.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Please note, I do not have anything against people who care about the environment, but I do take issue with those who promote unjustified alarmism, as well as those who take part in extremist tactics to achieve their end goal. Above all else, I believe in respect.

Well, I can't argue w/ that! The thing is that environmental & animal welfare groups get infiltrated, & those are the people who are pushing for extremist action. It could be like how British SIS agents went around Iraq dressed as Arabs taking pot shots at people. But anyway, pretty much everyone's civil rights are under attack & anything will be used as a way to get more control. JMO

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Theres thousands of Scientists, delegates, representatives and leaders of countries from across the world at this Summit.

Its naieve to think that 1 incident is a result of some secret organisation killing off someone, they'd have plenty of chances at the Hotel or on the Transport system this guy used to get to Copenhagen without having to do it on Live TV.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Heartattack gun...

The guy has a pacemaker. All you need is a microwave oven, or some other type of electromagnetic radiation. This was a RADIO interview wasn't it.

When you hear hoofbeats, think horses not zebras.

new topics

top topics

join