It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Italian Prime Minister Berlusconi bloodily attacked, and yet it's not Obama so who cares right?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by '___'omino

You are just complaining to complain

Thats your perception. And really not a reality.

Argentus, don't feel bad buddy! See you have read up on Berlasconi now as a result of this thread, so thats great!

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Something inside me feels good about seeing this happen to him.

A small piece of karma for all the children he's tortured and eaten...

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
reply to post by '___'omino

You are just complaining to complain

Thats your perception. And really not a reality.

Argentus, don't feel bad buddy! See you have read up on Berlasconi now as a result of this thread, so thats great!

one's perception is their reality and if they made you up then your reality is that theirs also, unless you made them up but then you would still have that same reality...

As promised though there is at least 3 more threads now about this same topic so all is right in the world.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
This kind of reminds me of the guy who through the shoe at Bush except in this case the guy hit his target.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Well, lookit this -- surprise, surprise! Look what's on the front page of my home page -- MSN: Burlusconi To Remain Hospitalized After Attack. Of course, it's in the home page rotation -- right after Tiger Woods and "how to get rid of your love handles."

The story also made the running banner under CNN on TV. weee?

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I can understand the op, yesterday when this happened no one was talking about it, even though its a big story.

This board is very anglo american, and some hate for russia still.

the italian pm is 73, so what ever the reason for this, this is an old man, and it was a big hit,a nd lucky he never hit his eye or something.

But do not go on about how corrupt he is.

JFK your most fav president all had ties to the mafia.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I don't see what the big deal is. The Italian PM gets hit in the face by a statue, his Carabinieri protection detail detained the attacker, the PM went to the hospital. End of story.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join