It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The final debate, between good and evil

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by drmeola
reply to post by OEAOHOO

Wow, oeaohoo

I star you, but I must say as I read it I felt like I was back in the lecture halls at my collage.

Thanks..but often when dealing with these abstruse and nebulous philosophical concepts this is what inevitably results.

Here's a much simpler equation;

Free Will + Possibility (or Nature's Infinite Recombination) => Multiversality, which breaks down into Septenaries, Trinities and Dualities, yielding the moral, and largely anthropocentric dichotomy of Good v 'Evil'

Essentially an individual soul's desire is enacted upon the incarnate Personality via the Animal Soul or the three Lower Chakras. This is where the primal individual will is seated and directed from. In other words this is what creates the 'desire' in the individual and is further sublimated by the Heart Chakra anchors the Soul and creates the desire body or Kama Rupa, thus becoming the Life in the individual.

These lower four centers may, or may not be, tempered by the higher three (Throat, Head & Crown) to come under the influence of the Greater Will or Ascendant Self.

The three lower centers are discarded at the time of death, after which the Astral body or Mind vehicle is created.

This is probably getting too technical again, but this is the very raison d'etre of such technicalities, simply because they are mechanisms which we employ as incarnate souls to avail us of a world of endless possibility and hence sate our Soul's desires.

Again what I'm saying is that the all too simplistic definition of 'Evil' is a blind. There is no 'Absolute' in it, only a metaphysical rationalizing and the dogmatic moralizing which quickly follows.

Your individual soul is responsible for all your actions in life, but often the channel between higher and lower self isn't properly forged, and the individual Personality only seems to get the impulses of the lower animal body, and as a consequence lacks the clearer and sublimating focus of the Higher Self.

Hope this helps.

[edit on 20-12-2009 by OEAOHOO]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join