It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project BlueBeam Videos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I am not as frequent in ATS nowadays, but it so happenned that i bumped onto a couple Project Bluebeam videos that i thought might be interesting to some.
So here they are:

Feel free to comment and/or post further material.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
* the Illuminati
was founded in Hanover, Germany as an alliance between the Hesse & Bauer/Rothschild bloodlines.

I was born March, 23, 1985, in Virginia. 1st two Ascendants: Virgo & Virgo. Sun, Moon, Mercury, & Venus in Aries. Eris 23. The Spring Equinox. Often reported to be the date of the death of Jesus. The invisible descending and visible ascending pentagram on the dollar bill appears naturally on my stomach.

My mother's maiden name was Bowers - she can trace her bloodline to the Bauer family in Germany, the name was changed in America. My sister, in Hanover, Virginia, married into the Hesse bloodline. My step father's bloodline can be traced to Saint Luke, Louka(s).

*the most vivid hallucination I ever encountered concerned a blue beam probing the window where I was sleeping, & making funny sounds. It did not seem like a hallucination except that it was too crazy to be real.

I don't know how all this has happened, I have speculated quite a bit about that. I have been intentionally brainwashed into not knowing why or how since I was born - I suspect, because I cannot be censored, & because nobody wants me to talk.

more detailed documentation provided in the ever expanding mind control section of my website: individuatechurch.50webs.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
The dinosaur which was projected at the end of both videos was projected onto water droplets, not empty space. It's impossible to project a light and have it just stop in mid air and form an image without hitting any solid particles. That's just not how light works.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by KalithAlur

I had a bit of trouble accesing the link you suggested but i found it inferesting and i would love if u elaborated more

Moreover i am interestedin your views on this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   

my blue beam track, something a lil different still....

spirit

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by spirit777child

Not bad work actually

Did u make this clip yourself?

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
glad you like it. its one of the songs from my album, did the vid myself using still images and windows movie maker, real easy and fun too lol

spirit

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiquidLight
The dinosaur which was projected at the end of both videos was projected onto water droplets, not empty space. It's impossible to project a light and have it just stop in mid air and form an image without hitting any solid particles. That's just not how light works.

right right.. according to the current and possibly insanely primitive basic comprehension of how light works and what it actually is.

there are "H" speakers that allow sound waves to be projected at an inaudible level, then once the two speaker's projected beams of sound intersect, the interaction of the waves at a specific distance from the speakers cause new waves as a result, audible waves.. so that the only audible sounds, are located exactly where the speaker's operateer has designated them to be.

extrapolate this to invisible light outside the visible light spectrum...
two beams of projected light following the same principle...
new waves created in the space that is specifically designated...

and what to reflect off of?
use your imagination.. that's where ingenuity comes from doesn't it?
what if the waves are calculated mathematically so precisely that they bounce around off one another and use EACH OTHER as reflective surfaces in order for surrounding viewer's eyes to receive the projection from that designated location.

it's not impossible.

IMO, your method of thinking is.

-

top topics

join