It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple Lights filmed over Santiago December 10 2009

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
The action starts at about 1.50 , Now I realize they could be Planes but they don't appear to have any Aviation lights and to my untrained eye don't seem to move in the way I would expect a group of Planes to move .

Just putting it out there for you to shoot it down .
3...2....1 GO

[edit on 13-12-2009 by gortex]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Swamp gas trapped between two thermal pockets reflecting the light off Venus making it look like chinese Lanterns imitating weather balloons. Hows that?

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
whatever it is, seems to be using air for lift. that rules out the possibility of it being alien. looks to me like bright lights attached to helmets and people making their way down on parachutes. but it could also be small planes. you can see the lights get brighter as it turns towards the camera, then fade again as they turn to the side.

just saying what it could be, as i have no clue what it really is.

link   
reply to post by kenton1234

Lol it would be funny if it was actually that. I would say time for you to go to metaphysics. but no thats just a rock concert in heaven. nice try though

link   
No aviation lights, no noise like a plane or helicopter, traveling too close together at night to be either one...
Wish I were in South America now with everything thats going on down there in the skies...

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
nice, towards the very end you can see its shape, looks like nothing that I've seen flying in the skies. Their manuvers don't compare to anything we have out there in the public realm.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by kenton1234
Swamp gas trapped between two thermal pockets reflecting the light off Venus making it look like chinese Lanterns imitating weather balloons. Hows that?

Don't be silly, it's clearly a rocket launch

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Internet Explorer

"Don't be silly, it's clearly a rocket launch"

Couldn't be! It didn't stop in midair and start spiraling.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
On his youtube page he says he believes they are training planes. Here is another vid www.youtube.com...
[edit on 13-12-2009 by spacecase7717]If I can get the vid to work

[edit on 13-12-2009 by spacecase7717]

[edit on 13-12-2009 by spacecase7717] I give up here is the link !

[edit on 13-12-2009 by spacecase7717]

top topics

join