It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My introduction to the Think Tank (ATS)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Although I maybe new to this site. My own personal experiences have led me on a journey that has taken me to the stars and back....No I do not refer to the literal sense as you and I determine it...I mean in my mind....As a young child I have always had an inquisitive nature. During the peak of my growth as a young adolescent I found I seemed to be maturing faster then those around me, my peers if you will. I scored noticeably high on early IOWA ((sp?)) state testing that occurred in the fifth grade of elementary school. Mind you I was raised into a catholic structure but have since liberated myself from that one viewpoint...Regardless as I entered into the "higher degrees" of our education system in corporate America I become vastly bored with what I deemed the predominate views of my generation.
Before I begin to introduce myself to more and more topics around this forum I find that something in me wishes to share with you more about myself.So that with it my beliefs and the context and intelligence that I bring to the table, can be put in it's rightful place in what I consider one of the greatest talks of the 21st and possibly ever. ATS is dead on....but we are the fringe....We are the fears and the conjecture that everyday layman has not learned to cope with. The DIRE message that I wish to pass on....is that regardless of what is found to be a HOAX and what is found to be Fact is LARGELY based on the....laboratory (environment) in which we study it. It has a lot to do with being open-minded. I have seen WAY too many posts come through ATS that just wish to "deflame" that burning desire that I see all around me.
I will agree with you...It is great to attempt to "predict and determine" what these PTB (Powers that BE...name them what you will....) are planning and what they are doing....But how does that HELP us to create a better environment, a better planet for the next generation to live on? Perhaps I'm still a kid not ready for this adult "reality". But truthfully....I tell you this from the burning desire in my heart to learn....that Earth is simply a playground for us to explore...When we create drama....focus on war....the Illuminati...The poison...The lies...The deceit...the OBVIOUS cover-ups around the world....
By Law of Attraction.Karma.Thought manifestations....We create MORE of this....We have an issue here...An issue that spans the GLOBE that everyone is worried about...everyone is concerned for their fellow neighbor and their family. But I ask you to responsibly and honestly seek TRUTH...the light....The scientific model is a decent enough start. But these movements for exploring our "reality" needs to be literally from the grassroots. At this point we KNOW something is lieing to us....But who cares.....We need to establish our own means of communicating our ideas...experiments and perhaps studies with one another so that we might be able to better understand everything around us. Although most are probably not fans of the predominantly Vulgar rap music that "my" generation tends to gravitate to I wish to give you a quote from a VERY well known rapper back in the day.. "You can't change the world until you first change yourself." We must start over...begin research again in ALL fields of development on a grass roots level, with a system of TRUTH purveying to all of it. It is in TRUTH and honesty that we can wade the bull# that seems to be slung our way around every corner.
Einstein was an exceptionally smart man. That is well documented and many adore him as one of the smartest men ever. But why dwell on him. What can YOU do. You reading this message now. How can you learn from Einstein and try to expound upon his work when incarnated on this planet. Listen to your inner-most self. You know the truth when you see it...It is clear as day. Consciously keep this in mind and nothing shall ever stop you. We are the new age. We are infinite. Nothing will stop us, The Veil of lies shall fade. Keep truth in all you do

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Welcome aboard.
I hope your stay here at ATS is a pleasant one.

May I humbly suggest learning the post Edit feature and paragraph spacing?

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Hi!

Welcome to ATS

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ElijahWan

Welcome aboard! If you need any help or have any questions, feel free to ask.

Scooby Doo..

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
You wouldn't happen to be a basketball fan, would you?

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Hello again. I ended up having to make Another ATS account using an alternate Email. For some odd reason I'm having trouble logging in my other account. I tried doing a password reset twice and still seem to not be able to log in. If anyone might be able to help it would be much appreciated. Thank you.

new topics

top topics

join