It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists May Have Found Life On The Moon!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Scientists at the Indian Space Research Organization may have found life of some sort on the moon.

They believe so because scientific instruments on India's first unmanned lunar mission, Chandrayaan-1, picked up signatures of organic matter on parts of the Moon's surface, Surendra Pal, associate director, Isro Satellite Centre (Isac), said at the international radar symposium here on Friday.

www.dnaindia.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Wow how cool is that...next thing you know we will be told that the moon is actually colorful and not a dull gray. Thank you for sharing.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I think this is the same topic, i have not read through it yet... but here it is, this thread MIGHT be closed.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

EDIT: Yup i was right! this was posted an hour ago at the link provided.

I stared and flagged you though, its a great find!

[edit on 12/13/2009 by ugie1028]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

Someone...I believe it was here on ATS, posted a beautiful color photo of the moon. I'm not sure the colors were accurate but I'll try to find it though.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Evidence of Carbon is NOT necessarily evidence of life. Carbon occurs naturally and could have been deposited there in any number of ways. One possible way is from the rockets and probes that have been to the moon.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Please add to existing thread : Here

Closed

top topics

join