It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Italys PM Silvio Berlusconi is bloodied by attack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Italys PM Silvio Berlusconi is bloodied by attack

news.bbc.co.uk

Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi of Italy is recovering in hospital after an assault left his face covered in blood following a rally in Milan.

He suffered two broken teeth, a minor nose fracture and cuts to his lip after being struck with an object said to be a souvenir of the city's cathedral.

Mr Berlusconi, 73, tried to assure supporters afterwards he was OK but was taken to hospital for tests.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 13-12-2009 by UFOabducteebe]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Turns out this could be a symbolic attack on the Vatican.
This would not be the first ; It is claimed the man who carried out the attack has a history of mental illness

I am agnostic, but if you look at history, and what the corrupt Italian ran Vatican/Illuminati agenda has been - and still is , you wonder who really is the one who is suffering a mental inhibition.

news.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by UFOabducteebe

the geezer who did this somehow has his picture already up on his facebook page.

If he is in custody how can he get his picture on there.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
When I read about this I was disappointed to see that the attacker was described as having mental issues. For me it would be a lot better if one of the biggest fraudsters had been bopped by somebody with full faculties.

The reason is I think it is high time some of our leaders were taken down by the people. Perhaps then they would see how angry the people have become at the lies and deciet going on.

Not until the likes of Bush and Blair suffer at the hands of those they have betrayed will anything change.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

perhaps this 'mental' guy is working for someone
Perhaps for the same 'thing' the templars, egyptians and illuminati allegedly are supposed to work for.

I don't buy into a lot of that crap, but weird how you get this discredited crackpots reeling off facts that are true - I think we all know from the P2 incident something isn't quite right in Italy.

In any case i'm not going to get involved on this one
Interesting news.. wonder if there is more to it than we are being told. Nearly always this is true, even today.

Abductee

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin
When I read about this I was disappointed to see that the attacker was described as having mental issues. For me it would be a lot better if one of the biggest fraudsters had been bopped by somebody with full faculties.

The reason is I think it is high time some of our leaders were taken down by the people. Perhaps then they would see how angry the people have become at the lies and deciet going on.

Not until the likes of Bush and Blair suffer at the hands of those they have betrayed will anything change.

YEP! I agree wholeheartedly. Until these guys end up fearing for their lives or at least fear some sort of physical violence against them NOTHING will change in the world. I can't wait for the utopic blowhards to chime in saying violence doesn't solve anything ala Ghandi, Martin Luther King etc. Violence is the only thing these elitist scum understand and the only thing they will fear. It should always be a last resort.........but we are in a time of last resort in my opinion.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigyinNot until the likes of Bush and Blair suffer at the hands of those they have betrayed will anything change.

That would not change anything.

The italian pm at least does not go and blow up countries and start all these wars, blowing up babies.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
new video available

tg24.sky.it

they say he have been hit by a statue of the milano cathedral "the duomo"

link to pictures of the real duomo

duomo chatedral

[edit on 13-12-2009 by mixmix]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by mixmix

When I read this earlier I didn't realize it was this bad, that's horrible, to knock his teeth out?

I think it is horrible.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Dont know about teeth but he now has a broken nose as per the latest news article.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by mixmix

Thanks for the video.

I agree with other posters, this is a bit horrible. It's likely a statement not just against him.. but who he works with??

It's also worth noting this gent owns AC Milan. They lost today too, tough break. I've been told he's not spent money on the club in years. So there is an alternative motive if anyone wants to run with it. :]

Abductee

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
if you need your copy of duomo statue.
You can build your own with the Dan Brown Da Vinci Kit
Amazing DIY

perhap's a dan brown fan

commercial link
dan drown da vinci kit

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
It's one thing to vote people out of office...but to bludgeon them is just nasty. One thing for sure, - somebody's body guards will be fired tomorrow (either the host country or Italy's - maybe both).

[edit on 13-12-2009 by bowlbyville]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by December_Rain
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Dont know about teeth but he now has a broken nose as per the latest news article.

OH my, that is just wrong.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Well according to the likes of Leo Zagami, Italy is the homeland for the Vatican's powerbase.

I actually don't think we really need his help in identifying that

Maybe there is a motive involved, or 'big boys war' going on in Italy. Would it really be the first time?

This might seem a bit silly , but if you consider the recent issues he's had politically, it certainly seems like he's upset someone , doesn't it?

If there is a conspiracy it'd be wise to inspect what happens to the gent who carried out the attack. If he is acting alone then he is indeed mental!

Abductee

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
new video from cbc ca

sorry it's not a statue.
but a punch.

cbc.ca

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Duplicate Thread

Please reply to the ongoing discussion

Italian Prime Minsiter attacked: Rushed to Hospital