It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you live pass death...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
...then what''s the first thing you think you'll see and experience? You know the opposite of this life is death, but you know not what is on the other side of death if you live pass it. Will it be better for you on the other side than here. Sure you wont have to do the same old same old anymore that you've been doing in this life. And sure you'll be relieved from a lot of things from this life. You would have to be a great adventurer to take a step into seeing what's behind the door called death. Perhaps it'll be like waking up from a sleep on the other side. Yeah, where you dont know you've been anywhere else or have memory of this life on the other side.

But why isnt there any great adventurers not scared of death to go and fetch death for themself to see what's on the other side? What is there to fear when you think it's better on the other side anyway? If you will live anyway, then surely you will not die like that serpent said in genesis sort of.

As for me, I feel good about death that there is better living on the other side of some kind. Our physical bodies are all going to die. Can you accept that? Yes, we all will find out what is on the other side. We could be powerful beings with powers on the other side which would be different than how we are now. I have a feeling that you are better off dead on this side of life, but better off alive on the other side of living. Anyway, that's just my 2 cent. No way is this life on this side the best that it gets.

[edit on 13-12-2009 by Tormentations]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I am curious as for what happens after the death, i admit i scared of not death but how i die sometimes i wish i died just so i can see what happens not out of emotion but out of pure curiosity.

I think we will repeat of what we did in the is lifetime: Be born, grow up and then pass away. But will we still be Human?

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Tormentations

I think they already know what happens after death. The question has been around for how long now, do you not think its been looked into.

I think they already know, and us will not know until death comes.

new topics

join