It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Israeli Lobby - Too Powerful!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

I don't do threads on a conspiracy site. All the dumbass fruitcakes come out of the woodwork and derail anything controversial. White trash Jew haters are enough to deal with.

Makes me wonder why you're here... but I do agree that people don't seem interested in discussing the real meat of these issues. Perhaps it hits too close to home. Of course, there are exceptions.

The bin Laden family of course enter the picture. But I don't want to get into the long involved Saudi-US history. Books on it - the recent "House of Saud, House of Bush" covers it as do others.

Great book, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

No coincidence the bin Laden patriarch, Osama's daddy and sire of 50 siblings, died in a light plane crash in Texas in 1968. His son, Osama's big brother took over. And guess what, he died in a plane crash in Texas in 1988!

No coincidence there either, I suspect. Was that not around the time that both Iran-Contra and the BCCI scandal were breaking, or atleast about to break?

As I've said before, the Saudis have been running US Middle East policy for decades now. Where Pakistan fits in is another story. But as you can guess it has to do with control of Central Asian oil, and Afghanstan is the key.

It's all as Brzezinski (a member of the US-Azerbaijan Chamber of Commerce!) laid out back in the 1970s... if a nation wants to be a dominate superpower, then it will require control of the Eurasian oil fields. Hence American crawling in bed with ideologies that, on the surface, are completely opposing.

Corporatism and the intelligence community, in my opinion, also operate outside the defined 'national' concept, in a netherworld of their own.

[edit on 15-12-2009 by Someone336]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Someone336
It's all as Brzezinski (a member of the US-Azerbaijan Chamber of Commerce!) laid out back in the 1970s... if a nation wants to be a dominate superpower, then it will require control of the Eurasian oil fields. Hence American crawling in bed with ideologies that, on the surface, are completely opposing.

Corporatism and the intelligence community, in my opinion, also operate outside the defined 'national' concept, in a netherworld of their own.

I just hang around here for entertainment, pick up the odd tidbit. More interesting for gauging how people think. Fascinating to watch American and British liberals ideologically crawling into bed with radical Muslim Imams and Mullahs. They love to talk about the Evil Jews.

Real politics is a taboo subject around here. Fantasies, racial agendas, ant-Americanism, adolescent authority resentments pretty much drive discussion.

Get my stuff from people I know, some in the field. Long story.

A lot of recent suppressed books have some really interesting research in them. One I went to pick up a copy second hand is going for $500. Saudis forced the publisher, Oxford Press (?) to recall all copies, even ones sent to libraries.

BCCI interesting. Once had an account with them in London. Always ired the best looking ladies. Stories.

Not sure the dynamics but bin Mahfouz fell into disfavour with the Saudi royals. Maybe even offed. Some real bad blood. King Abdullah isn't that bad a guy, for a Saudi king. But under a lot of pressure from the Wahhabists and renegade princes. He'll die soon enough -not healthy. Then the next generation power struggle is on.

9/11 was really the fallout of King Fahd's not-all-there son Abdul Aziz being made King. He backdoored a revival of Khalid S M's Bojinka scheme to hijack international planes. Filipino detectives tripped over it by accident. Another interesting tale.

The real 9/11 Conspiracy is the contortions Bush & Co went through for damage control.

The big events next year are Syria and Saudis. The EMPIRE STRIKES BACK.

[edit on 15-12-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   

perhaps you should start a thread about the saudi lobby and educate alot of people who dont know as much as you. i'll read it.
as far as i'm concerned they all suck, ALOT

and get your act straight, it's NOT evil jews, it's EVIL ZIONISTS, there's a huge difference, stop injecting the same old poor mouth crap, stick to the topic.....the problem..... whats your agenda buddy? it doesnt sound or look good to me at all.

muslim+christian+jew=good

zionist=bad

does that make it clear? crap starter?

[edit on 15-12-2009 by HappilyEverAfter]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
The myth of the `Jewish lobby': The power and influence of major U.S. Jewish organisations owe a lot to the convergence of their views with the neo-conservative elements who dominate the ruling coalition in Washington.

So why should a government [the Bush administration] so eager to please its Gulf allies, particularly the Saudis, go out of its way to take the side of Ariel Sharon's Israel?

Two public policy organisations give us a sense of an answer: The Washington Institute for Near East Policy (WINEP) and the Jewish Institute for National Security Affairs (JINSA). Martin Indyk, who worked as research director at AIPAC, founded WINEP in 1985 to produce policy papers on Israel in order to strengthen U.S.-Israeli relations. In 1988, WINEP published a report, "Building for Peace: An American Strategy for the Middle East", that focussed on what the new administration must do about the Israeli-Palestinian peace process. WINEP concluded that the U.S. government should "resist pressures for a procedural breakthrough until conditions have ripened", that is, until the Palestinian resistance had been broken. Six members of the WINEP study group that wrote the report entered the 1988-1992 Bush administration, which, as it happened, adopted the right-wing Israeli line to alienate the Palestine Liberation Organisation (PLO) despite its recognition of Israel at the Palestinian National Council of November 1988. While WINEP tended to toe the line of whatever party came to power in Israel, JINSA was the U.S. offshoot of the right-wing Likud Party.

JINSA was mentioned earlier in this thread, while WINEP has not.

Founded in 1985 and claiming to "to advance a balanced and realistic understanding of American interests in the Middle East", WINEP current board of directors include :

Henry Kissinger: member of the US-Azerbaijan Chamber of Commerce, National Security Adviser to Nixon, Secretary of State to Nixon and Ford, masterminded the bombings in Cambodia, supporter of Pinochet, member of the Trilateral Commission, head of Kissinger Associaties, which is tied to both Timothy Geithner and Adnan Khashoggi, the notorious Iran-Contra arms dealer who did pipeline dealings with Enron, UNOCAl and the Taliban),

Robert MacFarlane: National Security adviser to Reagan, key player in Iran-Contra (pardoned by Bush), member of the Committee on Present Danger, along with Danielle Pletka (member of the PNAC), the Heritage Foundation and the AIPAC, and member of the Partnership for a Secure America along with Zbigniew Brzezinski, Carla Anderson Hills (PNAC), and Frank G. Wisner, Jr. (former head of Enron, and then later AIG)

Richard Perle: business associate of Khashoggi and Kissinger, tied to the Turkish lobbyist group, member of the PNAC, member of JINSA, rumored to hold Iraqi oil investments, member of the Iran Enterprise Institute (whose head "advocates U.S. intervention to promote secular democracy in Iran"), has given speeches in support of Total Information Awareness, served on the board of the Study Group on a New Israeli Strategy Toward 2000 ("advised Prime Minister-elect Benjamin Netanyahu 'to work closely with Turkey and Jordan to contain, destabilize, and roll back' regional threats, help overthrow [Saddam] Hussein, and strike 'Syrian military targets in Lebanon' and possibly in Syria proper."), and served on the board of the US-Azerbaijan Chamber of Commerce.

George P. Schultz - Secretary of State to Reagan, former CEO of Bechtel. Acted as part of the revolving door policy that got Bechtel to do business with Saddam. After Saddam received arms from the US to use against Iran, arranged by Schultz, he backed out of the deal. Member of the PNAC, served on the Committee for the Liberation of Iraq with John McCain, Richard Perle, Danielle Pletka and R. James Woosley.

R. James Woolsey: former head of the CIA, member of the PNAC, the Committee on Present Danger, JINSA, vice-president of Booz-Allen (lead contractor for Total Information Awareness), and member of the United Against a Nuclear Iran with Richard Hollbrooke (AIG, Partnership for a Secure America) and Dennis Ross (AIPAC and PNAC)

Quite the interesting advisory board there, WINEP!

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by HappilyEverAfter

perhaps you should start a thread about the saudi lobby and educate alot of people who dont know as much as you. i'll read it.
as far as i'm concerned they all suck, ALOT

Again I don't do threads. But if you want I can list some books worth picking up. The deeper stuff is only in print.

Saudis offer rewards for litigious stuff and IP addresses. Threaten servers - so not much online these days.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   

BCCI interesting. Once had an account with them in London. Always ired the best looking ladies. Stories.

That's interesting... I trust you were able to get all your money out of the account before it all collapsed?

The big events next year are Syria and Saudis. The EMPIRE STRIKES BACK.

Don't forget the plays being operated over in Yemen!

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Someone336

Thanx for the info...I was not aware about WINEP earlier....hmmmm the plot thickens. Would look into it.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Someone336

That's interesting... I trust you were able to get all your money out of the account before it all collapsed?

Don't forget the plays being operated over in Yemen!

Me and BCCI. A personal side adventure with a friend not "on topic"

Sometime like 1977 I come back to England carrying a bank draft. Regular British banks wanted to delay clearing for a week. Friendly neighbourhood Knightsbridge branch ready to cash it if I set up an account. Got burned around 1980 when I came back from somewhere. Claimed account was emptied on some one-year inactivity rule. Not a big loss but a pain.

I probably had their smallest account. From what I got wind of mostly international skullduggery. Fancy setups and prominent locations. Everyone knew they were up to something long before the s**t hit the fan.

Yemen a real story. Discussing it on some other thread. Saudis fighting Iranians directly. Most significantly the Iranian airforce has come out against the Revolutionary Guard in support of dissidents. A real breakthrough as Iranian power struggle unfolds.

Airforce knows well they'd be massacred in a fight with anyone. Outdated junk equipment unloaded by the Russians to Revolutionary Guard taking kickbacks. Chronic parts shortage.

Bigger picture in the region not discussed in the press - famine and disease. Somalia, Sudan, Yemen, Ethiopia. Zawahiri's merged Al Qaida moving into position. Yemen is original bin Laden family home base.

Iran's real goal has always been ousting the Saudi royals. Will try to leverages the Shiite minorities.

Israel more a conversation piece these days. A real airforce and no oil.
Gaza a non-issue as everyone is tired of Palestinian leadership bloodsucking games.

Some talk of burning oil fields. Maybe just wishful thinking.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join