It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maitreya spaceships created Norway Spiral Lights!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Commando717

I'm not going to go watch the other videos because it is an exercise in futility. A Wormhole is something that is hypothesized by some theoretical physicist. There is no "proof" that they can actually be created or actually even exist.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Commando717
reply to post by Israel Versus Iran

NO. Its a Wormhole. FOR THE LAST TIME. NOBODY on these forums have even pondered that or have seen the video of it BEING A WORMHOLE. Everything I post about it being a wormhole is deleted for some reason. Whats going on here!?!

No it is NOT!

In physics, a wormhole is a hypothetical topological feature of spacetime that is, fundamentally, a 'shortcut' through space and time. Simply, spacetime is a two-dimensional (2-D) surface that, when 'folded' over, allows the formation of a wormhole bridge. A wormhole has at least two mouths that are connected via a throat or tube. If the wormhole is traversable, then matter can 'travel' from one mouth to the other via the throat. There is no observational evidence for wormholes, and, although wormholes are valid solutions in general relativity, this is only true if exotic matter can be used to stabilize them. Even if the wormhole is stabilized, even a slight fluctuation in space would collapse it. If such exotic matter — that is, matter with negative mass — does not exist, all wormhole-containing solutions to Einstein’s field equations are vacuum solutions, which require an impossible vacuum, free of all matter and energy. *

Even if wormholes were possible, is earth's atmosphere a vacuum?

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

that's just wordplay. did it not explode over europe? i don't really care where it was launched from, more where it is going....where it explodes because of a misfire. The whole thing seems a little bit "cocky" on russia's part. I've yet to see any serious quesitons asked about it on the msn, and usually something like that would make it to youtube quickly (RT excluded).
As far as the generation comment, I dunno. Not sure if that's worse than running around in headbands and popping acid.

Also, the White Sea and Barents sea are in Russia which is where the bulava's have been previously launched from

[edit on 13-12-2009 by heyo]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Cybernet

So it's also a GFL wormhole too now?

Oh look the Ashtar Command says it's theirs as well!

Every nut who believes in the GFL, Ashtar or whatever thinks this is related to their respective nut camp.

You would think there would be some sort of communication between them wouldn't you?

But noooooo they all lay claim to it, which means they're all full of it.

FAIL.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by heyo

Just because it was a missile or rocket doesn't mean it had a warhead on it.

Don't need to test expensive explosives when they know that part already works.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Oh there's definately no warheads on it, I don't believe they're live. Howver a rocket explosion in the sky makes no more sense than a rocket explosion on the ground. There's obviously substantial fuel on that thing to cause a sizable explosion, if indeed the explosion/self destruction of the object is what caused it to look like a black hole expanding.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by heyo

LOL At least we read books and went to school! Never wore a headband either.
Do you realize that when things occur in the upper atmosphere they can be seen a long long ways away? The third stage didn't explode over Norway, it was probably 70 miles plus up and way out to sea!
Why persist in some goofball sci fi explanation when the cause is allready known? Not dramatic enough? Does't dogmaticaly support your preconcieved beliefs?

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by heyo

Of course you have to take the Russiky's word that the missile actually malfunctioned. They launched the land based version of the same missile a few days latter and it did the same thing that this one did. So what happened could very well be a "feature" of this new ICBM.

And honestly if it is a feature I would be keeping it a secret too because the military could get some super nerds to program a ballistics table to intercept this missile with that course.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

Dude, I live closer to VAFB than you, I live around Grover Beach, California which is only 50 miles away from Lompoc and VAFB, and I will tell you right now there hasn't been anything that has came close to looking like that in the past 10 years.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by heyo

This isn't a criticism or rebuttal, just you've reminded me of something I'm curious about: I'm not sure about how dark the dark area was. I'd agree it looks dramatic. Any dark area surrounded by lighter areas will have its appearance exaggerated by our brain. If I could get a source video (e.g. unrecompressed as from the capture device) I'd be very interested to sample the actual dark area to get RGB pixel values to see how dark it actually is (especially relative to the darkest parts of the sky). Could find it's not black at all, and it's just the way it looks.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Please contribute to one of the following threads already being discussed regarding this topic.

We do not need a zillion threads discussion the same thing.

Thank you.

Thread closed.

Maitreya takes credit
The Norway Spiral

Mod Note: ATS Search – Please Use This Link.

All future threads on this topic (Norway Spiral) will be closed and redirected.

[edit on December 13th 2009 by greeneyedleo]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join