It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maitreya spaceships created Norway Spiral Lights!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
According to Benjamin Creme, from shareintl.org the recent spiral light seen over norway was created by one of the 4 space craft that have arrived to herald the imminent public apperance of Maitreya the world teacher.

The following is taken directly from SHARE INTERNATIONAL ...

'The enormous, spiral light with its glowing centre, seen over Norway on 9 December 2009, has excited and baffled thousands of Norwegians including astronomical experts. What does it mean?

On 12 December 2008 Share International Foundation announced that a large, bright ‘star’-like object would soon be seen in the sky. It is a sign heralding the imminent appearance of Maitreya, the World Teacher, on His first television interview, which will take place in the USA.

The ‘star’ is really one of four enormous spacecraft placed around the world. Since December 2008 numerous sightings of the ‘star’ have been reported on YouTube and television news programmes. Share International magazine has received hundreds of photographs showing the ‘star’ in a variety of stunning colours and shapes.

The huge spiral manifestation over Norway is an extension of the work of these spacecraft and is irrefutable evidence of their reality. Our information is that further such manifestations are planned for the near future.'

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Interesting.

I'll have to visit the share int.

BUT for some reason something is screaming Project Blue Beam for me.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Like flys on %&^*.

Of course they are going to say this..... At least heavens gate only made one claim and then they all killed themselves. Why did that go out of style so quickly?

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Israel Versus Iran

For your information: there is already thread on that:

Here.

-v

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

hahah i don't totally agree with your intent in regards to this thread, but that was funny

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

NO. Its a Wormhole. FOR THE LAST TIME. NOBODY on these forums have even pondered that or have seen the video of it BEING A WORMHOLE. Everything I post about it being a wormhole is deleted for some reason. Whats going on here!?!

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Ever seen a rocket launch? Didn't think so!
I've seen numerous launches of ICBM's from Vandenbergh, I live in LA. There are all sorts of weird after effects in the atmosphere, and these were succesful launches, not launches that exploded.
One interesting thing when these launches occur, the religious and superstitious are often seen ( I've seen them!) gasping and crossing themselves. Seems like ATS'ers are superstitious too, just in a different way.
It was an ICBM launch gone wrong guys.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
"The huge spiral manifestation over Norway is an extension of the work of these spacecraft and is irrefutable evidence of their reality."

What an immense logical blunder that statement was.
I feel like I need to wash my eyes out with soap.

I remember first reading about share/maitreya during my first stint on ats. The only reason they're believable is because of the sheer audacity of their claims. You think "people don't make this stuff up", but then you find out they do. Lol.
Share: Good for a Laugh

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Commando717

Honestly I don't what a wormhole looks like and I doubt anybody else on earth does either, so for to make a claim that it is a wormhole you are going to have to produce evidence that the "Norway Spiral"(ICBM) is in fact a wormhole.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Commando717

NO. Its a Wormhole. FOR THE LAST TIME. NOBODY on these forums have even pondered that or have seen the video of it BEING A WORMHOLE. Everything I post about it being a wormhole is deleted for some reason. Whats going on here!?!

I don't think anything got sucked into it.
I'm also frustrated, but for a different reason...the lack of outrcry from the west having witnessed a russian missile fired over europe. Russia is plenty big enough to test missiles.......imho there is still a lot about the incident that needs to be explained, and i think we can all agree on that.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

I have evidence, go to my profile and look at that post of mine that was shut down. It will be pretty clear because its titled "The Norway Spiral Is A Wormhole"

I have four videos, with multiple angles of the Norway spiral literally opening up into something that looks like a Black Hole. How could it be anything else that we know of???

Edit: By the way scroll down, my videos I posted didn't work but somebody was nice enough to post versions that did.

[edit on 13-12-2009 by Commando717]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Everything I post about it being a wormhole is deleted for some reason. Whats going on here!?!

Your post wasn't deleted, it's there. Although it is closed, because the possibility was discussed on a seperate thread, and besides, there are already multiple threads on the same issue.

The reason for closing your thread was as stated:

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
Please contribute to the ongoing discussion here

And yeah its another thread.

There is no need for a zillion threads on the same subject.

Thanks.

Thread closed.

It might be a wormhole, but might as well be a missile. But it may be something else. I don't claim to know what it is, but you seem to be certain.

-v

[edit on 13-12-2009 by v01i0]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by heyo

it was launched from a submarine at sea, not "over Europe". Russia is in fact a big country, but it's kinda difficult to launch sea based missles unless, uh, you are at sea. Also this is the not the first time by a long shot they have done the same thing. There was even advanced warning that a launch would take place.
But hey! What can I expect from a generation raised on movies and video games!

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Using the event that happened as "proof" of a wormhole doesn't exactly constitute as "proof". You have to have a picture video or something that is undeniably a wormhole to make such a claim.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
The GFL says the same thing more less...that it was a portal/wormhole, from which some ships came trough..and that on the 21st December a similiar portal will open somewhere again...Disclosurem will really happen within several months

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
it's cuz of the lizard people...

but really...maybe they were trying to open up a worm hole to see what happens

but for some reason...i just doesn't strike me as failed missile

maybe they were testing some kind of new tech...or messing around with sparklers

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

.... Are you retarded? Go to my profile, go to that post about the Norway spiral. Scroll down. And watch the FOUR videos I have.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   

No need for the negativity.

It doesn't matter what the video shows. We don't know what a wormhole looks like, since we've never seen one or made one for that matter.

I know exactly what your talking about, it's the explosion with the black hole looking thingy. That could be a million things.

This is your opinion, stop stating it as fact, unless your alien contacts can provide you with some sort of other proof.

~Keeper

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   

.... Are you retarded? Go to my profile, go to that post about the Norway spiral. Scroll down. And watch the FOUR videos I have.

I think the guy you responded to got it pretty well. Your post doesn't support your claim that it was a wormhole. Have you ever seen a wormhole actually?

-v

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   

thats a nice shot of them dude...and if im not mistaken ..don't worm holes supposedly close up in the middle

top topics

<<   2 >>

join