It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Whack A Banker' game proving a hit in Britain

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   

'Whack A Banker' game proving a hit in Britain

news.yahoo.com

LONDON (AFP) – A new "Whack A Banker" amusement arcade game is proving so popular in Britain that the mallets used to clobber them are wearing out fast, its creator said.

Inventor Tim Hunkin's machine at his seaside pier arcade in Southwold, eastern England, offers punters a "truly rewarding banking experience".
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
LOL

I suspect in the coming times this may present a few cases of life imitating art, as these crooks and criminals who are pulling all the major gov's strings continue to rob the populace and wage financial warfare on an already struggling populace.

These insatiably greedy entities don't appear to be slowing down either, with such nonsense as the carbon tax emission robberies they are currently trying to impose upon the masses to bloat their already inflated coffers.

They either cannot see the growing outrage building from the world at large toward their nefarious victimizations of them, or they simply are too arrogant to even care. My guess is they eventually WILL care when the populace rises up, due to no longer having a choice...You can only push the masses into a corner so long before they have no choice but to defend their very existences and lives of themselves and their families.

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 13-12-2009 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Pretty much they think they are untouchable, but in reality everybody is touchable. The people will rise up once the game gets to far ahead and the only way for them to continue to survive is to fight the people that keep kicking them while they are down.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Excellent. I knew you'd come up with a good one. just didn't figure it'd be that quick. I wonder how bankers feel about all the people who hate them nowadays?

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Its an amusement arcade game...Gutted.
Oh well.
Thought it was the new working class sport or something.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Maybe with the huge bonus they walk away with this year out of our pockets during a very dark financial time. Whilst they drink the finest wines and brandy and laugh at how they screwed some other shark over, they should stop and consider people.

A time will come when the bad taste in the mouth is too much to carry any further at that point they will be in some very serious trouble and will discover the true value of money, nothing.

When I picture them at this time of year when so many others are finding it so so difficult, I cannot help but feel like a time traveller. The night before the revolution in France, maybe this wealthy elite should read a few books and look out their bullet proof windows and see the real world.

I hope they wake up before the masses do... or are they safe in the knowledge that the spirit of man has been broken, now that's a sad thought

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I would prefer "whack a bank"

it's like an army.. if you take down the method of mobilisation and armour and the means to wage a war..then you only have bare handed soldiers..

if you take out the soldiers, then you still got the kit to be used by replacement soldiers..

Whack a bank seems to be more fun rather than whack a banker.

It's a bit like that happy slapping that was a craze a few years ago.. it caused a lot of hurt to a lot of people.. such a shame that most of our anger and aggression is taken out on people rather than the machinery that is used against us..

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Re: thread title. I'm glad I'm not a spoonerist.

No kissing in the punt.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Though I find this game hilarious, and wish my country would have it here,
I'm afraid that this only enforces fighting the symptoms.
Alot of bankers are only employees too. If we create an environment where whacking random -apparently guilty- people is condoned, then who is to say that it will not really happen once the SHTF.
This will only cause lots of grief as TPTB pounce on this in order to enforce their agendas.
Not saying that alot of them don't deserve it, but they would only be the fall-guys.

We need a 'Whack-the-Elite' game instead!

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Carlthulhu

Whacking the elite is still enough for TPTB to enforce more laws, in particular, martial law...

If you want to dismount a man from the top of his tower, don't attack the man, attack the base of the tower instead.

Stop the building of further battlements in order to stop the chiefs gaining a stronger foothold.

Refuse to use, or at least refrain from using the current banking system.. try to engage in other means of transactions.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I just killed my mouse! Feels good to punch them a little!!
www.funnygames.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Does anybody know where these games can be purchased?

I would like to put some out in local stores, but can't find out where to purchase them.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Symbiote

In my previous post is a Link which allows you to play the game immediately.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

Right, but I am looking for a coin-operated whack-a-mole type game to put in some local bars and whatnot in order to make some money.

Got any pointers?

new topics

top topics

join