It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Spot UFOs using Modern Technology

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by jackphotohobby

A diffraction grating over the lens can provide spectral information.

While we're pipe-dreaming, I'd regard the following as an essential piece of equipment for the dedicated UFO hunter: A digital SLR which can shoot HD video-- It's the primo choice, imho, for practical image capture whilst UFO hunting in the field. Full manual control, choice of lens, portability. Check, check, check.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by zerotensor

Glad someone spotted that
. Thank-you! I had a feeling that rather than your reply someone was going to sarcastically quote me the price of their $1m+ or

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TimothyMartin

Thank you for your compliments on my name.

So basically Timothy you are saying you have no actual evidence to present us on UFO's which you claim to frequently see and and record on camera on your UFO hunts. That does not exactly enthuse confidence in me to go and buy all this expensive equipment and go UFO hunting myself.

Please get back to me when you have impressive videos of UFO's to share.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TimothyMartin

Hello Timothy, I am interested in seeing some of your videos of the starlike UFO's that zig zag in the sky as I have seen many of these also but never managed to get them on film or even a photo.

Im not saying I dont believe you or anything or that I am asking for proof, its just iv seen these before and would like to see if what you have seen is the same as what I have witnessed?

[edit on 18-12-2009 by justjoemusic]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by justjoemusic

Right now I have a mini camcorder, it uses little VHS tapes, so I'm reaaly not sure how to put this on the internet...

EDIT: Nevermind, theres a place near my house that converts VHS to DVD. I should have the videos up by tonight.

[edit on 18-12-2009 by TimothyMartin]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Jamie Havican, one of my good friends who knows me better by my real name, has a few videos you might find interesting. He is the one who has the Night Vision.

His Youtube Channel was taken down for some reason, but here is one of his videos someone else uploaded:

I'll ask him for the rest of the videos we made soon. I know, the video above looks like a satalite. I'll try to find some of the videos where the object zigzaggs in a minute.

By the way, I think HE removed his youtube channel, it wasn't the government or anything...

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Nevermind, here is his channel:
www.youtube.com...

He goes by Jamie Havican and Jamie Inenglewood.

Here is one the moving star-like UFOs that zigazags. This is from all of the December shots.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Here's a thread that somewhat parallels what you are discussing here and may provide some additional info for you. It has a few ideas on using inexpensive equipment to improve UFO observation including a rig that I use on a regular basis for capturing activity in the sky.
Homemade UFO Detection and Recording Gizmos

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   
The videos posted so far are inconclusive to say the least. All I can see is dots moving in the sky.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo_Child

I told you that was all I had for now...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join