It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock on the Norway Spiral,The Moscow Pyramid and more

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
David Wilcock gives an interview to Project Camelot Radio in which he discuses the Spiral Lights in Norway , Disclosure ,The Moscow Pyramid and more .

Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11

[edit on 13-12-2009 by gortex]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
As David Wilcock mentioned a conversation he had with Richard Hoagland I thought it only fair to find Hoaglands take on the event .
So here it is
www.enterprisemission.com...

The possible demonstration, on the literal eve of Obama's arrival in Oslo, of a blatantly public "Hyperdimensional/Torsion Physics technology" ... somehow, also connected to President's Obama's imminent acceptance of his Nobel Prize--

Is this astounding apparition, in fact, a "Nobel message" to Obama ... as the most visible and currently powerful Peace Prize nominee in decades ... to alert him to the necessity of reigning in these "even more horrific 'torsion weapons of mass destruction'"-- While there's still time? A torsion weapons technology which -- if utilized inside the Earth's electrified atmosphere -- would appear just like the mysterious "vortex appartition over Norway" ....

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
It's blue and it looks like a beam,
it must be Project Blue Beam!

Richard Hoagland has proven that the end location of the beam is HAARP. We know that. That's now a fact.

This interview is complete nonsense, but it's so stupid it's mildly entertaining.

In 10 mins I've heard that the "beam" and spiral are a missile defense system, Project Blue Beam, it's related to disclosure, and we don't know what it was. My god man, just make a decision and stick to it.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

lol, that is what alot of these people do, they send you all over the place. All we can say is it was not a missile.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Now David's saying that the TV show "Time Tunnel" was disclosure of time travel. Someone named Daniel had a photograph of this time travel device and asked David about it:

Daniel: David what does TVG stand for?
David: Time Vector Genterator
Daniel: How did you know that?
David: I don't know

Then David describes the time travel device as creating a spiral in the sky just like the Norway spiral, expect it creates it with a giant alpine horn.

I think David watches waaayyy to much TV. He's describing something from the Dr. Who TV series.

A Time Vector Generator is a component of a TARDIS that makes it dimensionally transcendental. It resembles a long ebony wand and is a powerful energy source.

new topics

top topics

join