It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My theory on why people are abducted.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I think the reason for abduction is that of helping us. Seriously, all reports heard, most say they couldnt remember what happened in like the last 5 hours or so. Scientists hypnotized the subjects and got amazing results. The people were screaming "whats going on? where are we?" and such. But near the end just about each and everyone said that the "beings" showed them there purpose for being on Earth and us eventually destroying our planet. I think the reasons for the destracting of certain tissues and bodily fluids are the result of seeing if we are capable of survival on another planet. What do you think???

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 03:00 AM
link   
That is an interesting idea, but I think there are MANY reasons why people get abducted. THERE ARE MANY DIFFERENT KINDS OF ALIENS (ETs)....each with their own agenda.
I am an abductee. In my case, it is because they (this group of aliens) want me to be able to teach or explain about their planet. Unless something comes up to change things, they plan to reveal their presence very soon.

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 05:15 AM
link   
sub conscious brain activities can go weird but it simply just uses data that came in before...mostly this is about having seen sci-fi film or read a sci-fi book.
when also this goes wild than some people think they ARE somebody else !
(multiple identity syndrome)

[Edited on 23-5-2004 by NOGODSINTHEUNIVERSE]

join