It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Italian Prime Minsiter attacked: Rushed to Hospital

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
This is a clear case of self defense. From what I've read about him in the Economist and other sources, he is a self-serving con artist a.k.a. a politician.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by pteridine
reply to post by sunny_2008ny

The news said that the attacker had been in treatment for mental problems for ten years.

Aren't they all, aren't they all.

If it was I whom punched that scumbag.. I too will suddenly have a record of being insane for ten years.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Looks like Berlusconi got a lesson in respect. I sincerely hope there was no damage to the model cathedral.
That would be a waste.
Let this be a lesson for any other politician who arrogantly presumes they are above the law and the people they are supposed to serve.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Someone's husband or father finally punch his arrogant elitist corrupt self in the face eh?

Surprising it took so long.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Give this guy a medal. Now if Bush, Blair or even Obama would visit this place and receive the same treatment it would be neat.

Or at least someone could throw their shoes at them...

When Bush came here, in Canada, dozens of people throwed their shoes at him...

[edit on 14-12-2009 by Vitchilo]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy
At last, something to bring a bit of cheer.

Berlusconi is a reprehensible narcissistic butt hole who treats others like dirt, so some payback is always nice to see.

Now, if only Tony Blair would visit the town.

Sadly, you are right in your description of the guy: you just forgot that he's also changing the laws because he doesn't like to spend some time in prision, that he loves teens (and NOT just to take a look at them), to OWN the Country rather than just driving it in the best way possible, to corrupt the people whome witnesses in trials could cause issues to him, to call everyone that disagrees with him some "communist used to eat children", to state that "one who makes the job of a magistrate has to be mentally ill", that he "refuses to believe that in Italy there could be anyone so dork to don't vote for him" etcetera.
But this doesn't justify, NOTHING justifies any act of violence towards anyone: what happened in Milan was the act of some guy mentally unstable: (well, mentally unstable but yet able to fool the security of the PM, nuff said) hint: chech the mental stability of his body-guards.
Plus, the consequences of this story will turn on his benefit, believe it or not: wait and see. He will gain consensus, i would bet on it.
But this is not expression of italian people's thought: the half disagree with him, and a good 10% hate him: but but they don't hate him in this way.
If one believes that this is the best way to express their disagreement, then he would deserve to be called mentally ill like the author of the attack: with violence you're going to nowhere.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join