It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secretly recorded CHEMTRAILS pilot speaks

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SmokeyDawn

What on earth do ground level weather conditions have to do with those a high altitude?

It can be 30c and very dry where you are and -40c with 90% humidity at 30,000ft. Surely everyone knows that, let alone anyone with an interest in the subject?

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
As I neglected to post earlier thinking it was a no-brainer...
I see literally DOZENS of passenger jets, prop planes and helicopters here every single day (not even going to mention the AF base tests which leave obvious totally different trails) so explain please why two jets at apparently similar altitudes and same flight paths running almost concurrently will produce disparate "con"trails or none at all.... ???

To weedwhacker:

Honest, a good book or lesson on meteorology would be useful, here......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
edit for Dawn....oh, ic Torrance. My area too, the South Bay.
Moving to RPV.

Actually I've read hundreds of books on climatology, biology, ecology and such...sorta an ecofreak! lol
And I was transplanted to CA by the Navy from Eastern Maryland....I'm FINALLY able to appreciate more of this environment but I still miss my Bay and all the green! lol
Thank you for your constructive and civil reply btw & maybe we can meet when you get here!

[edit on 12/17/2009 by SmokeyDawn]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   

so explain please why two jets at apparently similar altitudes and same flight paths running almost concurrently will produce disparate "con"trails or none at all.... ???

Because they are not flying at the same altitude. You cannot tell the difference of a jetliner flying at 31,000ft, flying next to a jetliner cruising at 32,000 ft from the ground.

The upper atmosphere can be a very chaotic place, and often times there may be dry patches of air in a high moisture area.

Also, the moisture at 30,000ft can be different then at 31,000 ft explaining why one jet may be leaving a contrail, and another jet in the same area is not leaving one.

[edit on 17-12-2009 by ZombieJesus]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
In regards to the second video, The "Dry Ice" (Solid Carbon Dioxide) that is used for cloud seeding should be banned.

Carbon Dioxide is Co2. If they have been spraying the Earth since the 1940s with Co2, then they are to blame for their so called "Climate Change". They did it! This should be brought up in a court of law. Lets play the government at their own game.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by the_denv

I don't think we have much to fear from the relatively tiny amounts of 'Dry Ice' (which as you correctly state is frozen CO2) that are released into the atmosphere by the occasional cloud seeding activities.

It is a fairly certain fact (don't think anyone actually ran the numbers, because it is such a silly idea) but every living and breathing thing on the planet (oxygen breathers, anyway) excretes CO2, as a waste, in their breath --- and that compared to CO2 in cloud seeding is a far, far greater amount.

And many green plants (chlorophyll-based) take in CO2, and excrete oxygen.

THAT is the result of hundreds of millions of years of evolution, as the ecosystems of the planet found equilibrium....well, equilibrium only in the sense that it isn't always static, hence climate change tendencies.

Some climate factors are undoubtedly due to Human activity...but just how much is from us, and how much from other natural processes is the topic of a whole other discussion......

[edit on 18 December 2009 by weedwhacker]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   

To come to your defense somewhat, I live in Central CA ... I go into my backyard several times a day, .... everyday to smoke, ... and when I do I sit there the whole time just examining the sky, ... cause you never know what you'll see.

Yesterday was the first time, .... ever, that I looked up and thought, " are those the chemtrails everyone on ATS is talking about"

There were grid like cloud formations or contrails filling the sky, and as I looked up I saw another Jet leaving a nice big thick one.

I live near Vandenberg AFB so usually the only things I see that leave trails like that are rocket launches.

I never gave a second thought to all the chemtrail stuff, ... but yesterday was a lil strange.

Maybe their spraying vitamin's into the air !!! Hooooray !!

[edit on 18-12-2009 by IntastellaBurst]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

Heyo...

I'm not sure near Vandenberg, in Ventura County, would be considered Central CA...still So. CAL in my view...but, anyway...you in Santa Maria? Santa Ynez?

Or....doesn't matter exactly. What does matter is the tremendous amount of air traffic that passes overhead your area, every day.

Here's the link, it happens to have KVBG centered...you can play around with the website and modify it to suit your interests:

flightaware.com...

Also, you can visit OzWeatherman's thread, it is stickied....give him a date and he will provide the upper-level atmospheric weather balloon sonde readings, so you can see just how humid the air is, during the time you spot contrails.

So, with that, and the flightaware website, you should be able to put the "chemtrail" ideas in the bin where they belong.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Lompoc, I'm literaly about five minutes away from base. So I'm used to seeing alot of aircraft, and getting woken up at 3am by rocket launches.

I'm not a subscriber to the chemtrail stuff, but yesterday was, somewhat peculiar.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Lompoc is Santa Barbara county I believe, possibly even a farther north county. San Luis Obispo, Attascadero, Tempelton .. Anything above Santa Barbara I'd classify that as central CA. Ventura County ends in Ojai, and at Emma Wood / Solimar beach. Boy, do I miss Ventura weather, living there for 25 years sure makes a person weather spoiled.

I subscribe to many conspiracies, chemtrails aren't one of them... YET! I just don't see the evidence mounting up like I do for some of the other theories.

Enjoyed the video, thanks.

[edit on 18-12-2009 by sticky]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by sticky

Oh, yeah...duh!

Vandenberg IS a lot farther North than I recall...been a long time since I've lived in California.

Still, guess my immediate bias, when hearing "Central", is I think of the middle of the state...vertically. From Tehachapi to Sacramento...and other points

I always think of the line, where Monterey and up is 'North', and below is "South" --- the dichotomy of the State of California, at least on the coast.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Yeah I could not agree with you more.

I know the Co2 propaganda is BS, its our Sun going through its very own four equinoxes, just like here on Earth we have Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter. Apparently they are called Solar Cycles. Many scientists agree with this Solar Cycle.

It is (as you know) annoying when the government (mainly Rothschild) try to TAX us for exhaling.

They should dump a lot of "Dry Ice" on Mars and see the effects
(Life)

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by scordar

Just wanted to mention, in case anyone is interested, that C2C is going to cover this subject on Sunday night's show (December 20)....

"Researcher Clifford Carnicom, journalist William Thomas, and Above Top Secret's Mark Allin will join George Knapp to try and get to the bottom of chemtrails. They'll address such questions as: Is the government spraying the population? What are chemtrails made of? How are we being affected?"

Coast to Coast

edit to add~ I just now noticed there is a thread already mentioning this.
(I've been away for a few months and still catching up...)

AboveTopSecret.com...

[edit on 19-12-2009 by misfitoy]

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by misfitoy
reply to post by scordar

Just wanted to mention, in case anyone is interested, that C2C is going to cover this subject on Sunday night's show (December 20)....

"Researcher Clifford Carnicom, journalist William Thomas, and Above Top Secret's Mark Allin will join George Knapp to try and get to the bottom of chemtrails. They'll address such questions as: Is the government spraying the population? What are chemtrails made of? How are we being affected?"

Ype, anyone know where this can be listened to online?

Ive been helping Springer compile his information on the contrail side

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

I'm not sure how the internet side works (I'm internet challenged), but here's the listing of radio stations that play the show~

C2C Radio Affiliates

top topics

<< 1   >>

join