It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Star Wars questions

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
1. If you had to choose the side you like the most from all the Star Wars flicks what would it be?

Rebels (IV-IV)

2. Favorite good character: Chewbacca

3. Favorite evil character: Stormtroopers

4. Favorite Jedi: Yoda (is this even a question?)

5. Favorite Sith: Darth Maul (WHY....why kill him off so early? Could you imagine a Darth Maul vs Darth Vader battle?)

6. Favorite Film: Return of the Jedi (Revenge of the Sith a close second)

7. Favorite Battle: Darth Maul vs Obi Wan/Qui-Gon (Even though Darth Maul lost
)

8. Least Favorite Battle: Mace Windu vs Palpatine/Anakin (Come on....that just didn't make sense)

9. Favorite Fighter: X-Wing (Yes...I know...everyone likes the x-wing)

10. Favorite Ship: The Millennium Falcon

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
1. If you had to choose the side you like the most from all the Star Wars flicks what would it be?

Empire

2. Favorite good character: R2 D2

3. Favorite evil character: Jabba

4. Favorite Jedi: Mace Windu

5. Favorite Sith: Emperor

6. Favorite Film: Empire strikes back

7. Favorite Battle: Vader v Luke (The Luke I am your father one)

8. Least Favorite Battle: Quigon and obi wan v darth maul (didn't seem right too me either)

9. Favorite Fighter: Tie fighter

10. Favorite Ship: The Millennium Falcon

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Favorite Planet: Coruscant...just imagine an entire city as one planet...

Favorite Uniform: Stormtroopers

Best Costume: Leah Slave Girl (like there was any doubt)

Biggest Bad A**: Jango Fett (in the films, Boba didn't do all that well)...but Jango single-handedly took on a Jedi and basically won the fight, without anything but gadgets and training, he's like the Star Wars Batman.

Worst Character: Jar Jar Binks (hands down)

Lamest Planet: Hoth

Most Original Alien: (while Star Wars had a few), Jabba the Hutt

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

I'm going to say Jedi, although unlisted. Held peace for hundreds of years..boo-yea.!

2. Favourite good character: Chewbacca. He's the greatest non-Jedi good guy. Wookiees rule.

3. Favourite evil character: Palpatine. He was the only Sith in the saga who was actually just evil for evil's sake. Every other bad guy had a reason, this guy just wanted unlimited power, which he actually achieved.

4. Favourite Jedi: Yoda. ~2 feet tall, hundreds of years old, and the greatest Jedi until Luke was born (potential ability wise), and probably the wisest being ever.

5. Favourite Sith: Vader. The Emperor's muscle, and probably the most feared being in the galaxy. But he became evil after killing his wife when blinded by power and rage, instead of just being evil for fun (see 3). It's all about cause.

6. Favourite Film: Impossible for me to choose. Oh well..

7. Favourite Large Battle: Yoda bringing the Clones to fight the droids in AoTC. The entire council and their padawans and the clones vs. the concentrated CIS forces and Geognosians. Epic.

8. Favourite Individual Battle: Anakin vs. Obi Wan in RotS. Two of the best swordsmen of their time, and essentially brother vs. brother. Lots of raw emotion in this fight. Epic squared.

8. Least Favourite battle: Stormtroopers vs. Ewoks in RotJ. Full body armour, blasters, heavy machinery vs. a dirt clod --> dirt clod wins. Wrong.

9. Favourite Fighter: TIE Interceptor.

10. Favourite Ship: Death Star. Technically counts..

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
As I already stated in another thread I'm a huge Star Wars fan ( I even have a HUUUGE collection of Star Wars figures
) so this kind of thread appeals to me of course

Rebels (IV-VI)

2. Favourite good character: Han Solo simply because no one's cooler than him in certain situations (hey who has the balls to drop some nice phrases while about getting freezed
)

3. Favourite evil character: Hands down...GREEDO
Did someone ever play LEGO Star Wars and did enjoy his dying scream as much as I did

4. Favourite Jedi: Hm... what a hard decision to make.. I probably would go with Obi Wan or Yoda

5. Favourite Sith: I enjoeyed Darth Maul a lot, he had some nice battle techniques and a cool 2 sided light saber!

6. Favourite Film: Hm, my favourite classic movie is probably Episode IV, A New Hope because I was impressed by the binary stars when I first saw it when I was like 6 years old ! And form the new trilogy I would chosse Episode III for different reasons: 1st You get to know how Anakin becomes Darth Vader in an epic battle, 2nd. it is the knot between the first and the last trilogy and 3rd (and most important to me) is the fact that I got lucky and got to watch E III in a movie theater in Berlin when it had premiere in Germany, HELLO how many Star Wars fans actually can say they had the opportunity to watch a SW movie with the man himself, George Lucas, in one and the same cinema

7. Favourite Battle: Anakin vs. Obi Wan all way!!!

8. Least Favourite battle: The battle of Hoth probably (E V is my least fav SW movie either way...)

9. Favourite Fighter: I'd go with the Tie Interceptor

10. Favourite Ship: Slave-I

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Favourite group would be Empire. dude the conquered the galaxy!!
Favourite good guy Wedge The only guy to help destroy 2 Death Stars
Favourite Bad guy Vader ofc he is the archetypal bad ass muthafukka
Favourite Jedi Yoda
Favourite Sith Palpatine
Best film: V > IV > III > VI > II > I
Best large battle: 2nd Death Star
Best small Battle: Yoda vs Palpatine I still chuckle when I see that little guy go ape

Best fighter: B Wing
Best capital ship Imperial class Star Destroyer, yes the super star destroyers are biggerr but not as cool looking
Favourite Planet: Korriban home to the Dark Lords tombs,only in films? Coruscant

Lamest thing about star wars hmm toss up between Ewoks, Jar Jar or the appalling standard of the Empire supposedly crack units the Stormtroopers, have you ever seen such badly trained soldiers? cant shoot straight and their armour is bypassed by rocks or even hitting em on the helmet, i mean WTF!!!!

Item i would Most want to have: durrr lightsaber of course followed by Lobots head implant

If I lived in a galaxy far far away, what would I most want to be? AT AT driver, no problems parking

Favourite saying : Utinnee!!!

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Empire (IV-VI)
Rebels (IV-IV)
Republic (I-III)
CIS (I-III) (Coalition of Independent Systems...who even knows this?)
Jedi Council (I-III)

Answer: Jedi Council

2. Favorite good character: Solo

3. Favorite evil character: The Emperor

4. Favorite Jedi: Qui Gon

5. Favorite Sith: Vader

6. Favorite Film: V (Empire Strikes Back),

7. Favorite Battle:Final Battle over Endor

8. Least Favorite Battle: Obi Wan and Qui Gon against Darth Maul

9. Favorite Fighter: Tie Advance (Vader Personal Tie)

10. Favorite Ship: The Executor Class Super Star Destroyer

top topics

<< 1   >>

join