posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:25 PM
1. If you had to choose the side you like the most from all the Star Wars flicks what would it be?
I'm going to say Jedi, although unlisted. Held peace for hundreds of years..boo-yea.!
2. Favourite good character: Chewbacca. He's the greatest non-Jedi good guy. Wookiees rule.
3. Favourite evil character: Palpatine. He was the only Sith in the saga who was actually just evil for evil's sake. Every other bad guy had a
reason, this guy just wanted unlimited power, which he actually achieved.
4. Favourite Jedi: Yoda. ~2 feet tall, hundreds of years old, and the greatest Jedi until Luke was born (potential ability wise), and probably the
wisest being ever.
5. Favourite Sith: Vader. The Emperor's muscle, and probably the most feared being in the galaxy. But he became evil after killing his wife when
blinded by power and rage, instead of just being evil for fun (see 3). It's all about cause.
6. Favourite Film: Impossible for me to choose. Oh well..
7. Favourite Large Battle: Yoda bringing the Clones to fight the droids in AoTC. The entire council and their padawans and the clones vs. the
concentrated CIS forces and Geognosians. Epic.
8. Favourite Individual Battle: Anakin vs. Obi Wan in RotS. Two of the best swordsmen of their time, and essentially brother vs. brother. Lots of raw
emotion in this fight. Epic squared.
8. Least Favourite battle: Stormtroopers vs. Ewoks in RotJ. Full body armour, blasters, heavy machinery vs. a dirt clod --> dirt clod wins. Wrong.
9. Favourite Fighter: TIE Interceptor.
10. Favourite Ship: Death Star. Technically counts..