It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Eyewitnesses Describe WTC Basement Explosions

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Thanks to Cincinnati 9/11 Truth for this compilation.

Part 1:

Part 2:

There are several witnesses in this compilation that explicitly describe an explosion in the basement of WTC 1 before the first plane impacted. More than one witness describing the exact same thing is very credible evidence.

Sorry anti-truthers, but an explosion in the basement before the plane impacts means it's not from jet fuel.

Then there were continued explosions in the lower levels as described by FDNY firefighter John Schroeder:

How many people have to say the same thing in order for one to believe there were explosives in the basement of the WTC? And at least one explosive was detonated before the first plane even impacted?

Add that evidence on top of the numerous first responders that reported seeing flashes going up, down and around both towers in the lower and middle levels while the towers were collapsing up above.

And then add even more evidence on top of the plumes/puffs of dust/debris that was seen coming out of both towers as they collapsed:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6dab83d90c0f.jpg[/atsimg]

All of the above evidence, the flashes, the plumes, the continued explosions some 60-80 floors away from the impact zones, all are consistent with controlled demolitions and zero are consistent with fire-induced collapse.

Re-Investigate 9/11.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
So Muslim terrorists attacked from above and below?

Makes perfect sense to me.

The only question now is whether the terrorists involved in the basement explosions escaped the carnage, or if they are still out there planning other attacks.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

Do you think "muslim terrorists" were able to plant explosives in those buildings? Especially WTC 7?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a39ae149b0f6.gif[/atsimg]

WTC 7 was one of the most secure buildings in NYC with tenants like the CIA, DoD, and Secret Service.

Good luck trying to explain how "muslim terrorists" accomplished that task. The official fairy tale hasn't even been able to do that.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
The only question now is whether the terrorists involved in the basement explosions escaped the carnage, or if they are still out there planning other attacks.

If the terrrorists were involved with the basement explosions, then why did our government cover-up for them?

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
There are two major flaws in this theory.

One is that the towers remained standing after impact.
The second is that the collapse of the towers started at the impact points. If the basement had been weakened, the collapse should have started there.

As far as the pictures showing "explosions" ahead of the collapse, several people have explained that as a pressure wave, caused by the collapse, blowing out windows.

If there were explosions in the basement before the aircraft, why were these not reported to 911? The first 911 calls were from people on the street who witnessed the first aircraft hit the tower.

[edit on 13-12-2009 by JIMC5499]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by JIMC5499
There are two major flaws in this theory.

One is that the towers remained standing after impact.

The tower still stood after the 93' BOMBING also.

The second is that the collapse of the towers started at the impact points. If the basement had been weakened, the collapse should have started there.

Hmm. Let me get this straight. If the core structure was severed at the base, you think the exterior columns would start to fail there and not at their weakest point...i.e. the plane impacts?

You could even do an experiment to find this out. Build a scaled down structure like the towers. Take out 15% of support of the one side. Now "pull" the core out and see where the exterior starts to collapse from.

I can guarantee it will be the section missing the 15% of support.

As far as the pictures showing "explosions" ahead of the collapse, several people have explained that as a pressure wave, caused by the collapse, blowing out windows.

How does air get pressurized when it is "blowing out the windows"? Again.

If there were explosions in the basement before the aircraft, why were these not reported to 911? The first 911 calls were from people on the street who witnessed the first aircraft hit the tower.

So, when running for your life, helping others to survive, burning up yourself, or been blown to bits....your first thought would be to call 911? Interesting.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Several people have "theorized" or gave their opinions as to what the plumes are because they would do everything in their power to explain away the facts so that they don't have to consider a conspiracy. However, theories and opinions don't explain away facts.

Fact is, the plumes in the above image have only ever been seen in controlled demolitions, period. And you will never, ever find a building collapse that is not a controlled demolition that shows the above concentrated plumes because they are the direct result of high-powered explosives being detonated.

How do you know they weren't reported to 9-1-1? Have you listened to every single 9-1-1 call that happened on 9/11? Doubt it.

But Rodriguez reported this fact to the 9/11 Commission and also forwarded a list of names to the 9/11 Commission of people who were willing to testify to this fact. Yet not only did the 9/11 Commission choose to not contact the witnesses, they decided to hide and cover up the testimony altogether and omit it from the official report.

[edit on 13-12-2009 by _BoneZ_]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nutter
The tower still stood after the 93' BOMBING also.

The 93 bombing was a single incident. From what I have read in this thread it is implying that the basement explosions happened befroe the aircraft impacts. Sort of a one-two punch.

Hmm. Let me get this straight. If the core structure was severed at the base, you think the exterior columns would start to fail there and not at their weakest point...i.e. the plane impacts?

You could even do an experiment to find this out. Build a scaled down structure like the towers. Take out 15% of support of the one side. Now "pull" the core out and see where the exterior starts to collapse from.

I can guarantee it will be the section missing the 15% of support.

All loads are transmitted to base of any structure. It is at this point that the load is at it's maximum. When the upper part of the towers were damaged, the loads of the damaged sections were transferred to the undamaged sections. This would have placed an asymmetrical load on the base. If these base sections were also damaged the structure would probably failed at the base. It didn't.

How does air get pressurized when it is "blowing out the windows"? Again.

2 to 2-1/2 psi is enough to blow out a window. When the top of the tower was collapsing it was acting like a piston compressing the air in front of it.

So, when running for your life, helping others to survive, burning up yourself, or been blown to bits....your first thought would be to call 911? Interesting.

If there were explosions in the basement of the towers BEFORE the planes hit, don't you think that somebody might have thought to call 911 or to pull a fire alarm?

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
So Muslim terrorists attacked from above and below?

Makes perfect sense to me.

The terrorists that planted explosives in WTC1 and WTC2 did escape. They were/are? working for our government. And yes; they will pull other false-flags or foreign ops as assigned. The one thing that is consistent in our history is that government is constantly involved in one illegal operation or another.

Also, I believe that WTC7 did not have underground parking. If true, and I believe it is, that pokes yet another hole in a seriously lame theory.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   

If the terrrorists were involved with the basement explosions, then why did our government cover-up for them?

This was a black op most likely from the CIA or other three-letter-agency. It's clear that the Israelis were also aware of the impending attack.

Also, Sibel Edmonds reports that Bin Laden was working for the CIA right up until 9/11. He was most likely still working for them after 9/11 because he was allowed to escape Afghanistan after he was completely surrounded by US forces.

Long story short -- the terrorists are us.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Good videos Bonez,

Why are these peoples stories being ignored?

that's the question!

I can understand ignoring one person, while the others spit out a different story, but there are a LOT of witnesses with matching stories with separate explosions.

The OS is a lie, Wake up!

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   

The 93 bombing was a single incident. From what I have read in this thread it is implying that the basement explosions happened befroe the aircraft impacts. Sort of a one-two punch.

And that makes a difference how? Nowhere did I read anything implying that the basement explosions were supossed to bring the buildings down. That is your strawman that you created.

All loads are transmitted to base of any structure. It is at this point that the load is at it's maximum. When the upper part of the towers were damaged, the loads of the damaged sections were transferred to the undamaged sections. This would have placed an asymmetrical load on the base. If these base sections were also damaged the structure would probably failed at the base. It didn't.

You forget that under those severed columns on the exterior are fully intact columns that are holding the weight also.

The FACT is that if the core would have been failed, the exterior would have failed at the impact points. No matter where the core failed.

2 to 2-1/2 psi is enough to blow out a window. When the top of the tower was collapsing it was acting like a piston compressing the air in front of it.

Not the WTC tower windows. Think hurricane winds.

If there were explosions in the basement of the towers BEFORE the planes hit, don't you think that somebody might have thought to call 911 or to pull a fire alarm?

How long BEFORE are we talking about? Seconds?

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   

And that makes a difference how? Nowhere did I read anything implying that the basement explosions were supossed to bring the buildings down. That is your strawman that you created.

What is the title of this thread?

As for the rest I suggest a trip to the library to read a few engineering books.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   

What is the title of this thread?

9/11 Eyewitnesses Describe WTC Basement Explosions

Where does it say: To bring the towers down along with the airplanes?

As for the rest I suggest a trip to the library to read a few engineering books.

I suggest you go back and reread yours. Because you would fail a structural exam.

Edit: I would like you to actually prove me wrong and not just spout about reading engineering books.

[edit on 13-12-2009 by Nutter]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Nutter

What purpose did they serve, then?

Thank you!

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

But Rodriguez reported this fact to the 9/11 Commission and also forwarded a list of names to the 9/11 Commission of people who were willing to testify to this fact. Yet not only did the 9/11 Commission choose to not contact the witnesses, they decided to hide and cover up the testimony altogether and omit it from the official report.

I've read what Willy stated to the 911 Commission. Have you?

I've read what Willy stated to the NIST. Have you?

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Nutter

Not the WTC tower windows. Think hurricane winds.

At my university bunch of engineering students figured out if they closed
the hall fire doors in correct sequence could generate sufficient pressure
to blow out large window at end of hall. With bit of practice were able
to slam the doors in sequence to blow the window right out of its frame....

If ever been close to collapsing building can appreciate just how much air
is displaced and amount of wind generated.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
With bit of practice were able to slam the doors in sequence to blow the window right out of its frame....

And did any dust or large chunks of debris go out of the window frame also? No? I didn't think so.

Originally posted by thedman
If ever been close to collapsing building can appreciate just how much air
is displaced and amount of wind generated.

Air being displaced is one thing and is usually seen across the entire side of a collapsing building.

But the concentrated plumes as shown in the image above have only ever been seen in controlled demolitions because they are the direct result of explosives, period. You can continue to be in denial and continue to make up disinformation to explain away the plumes, but you will never, ever show another building collapse with these plumes that is not controlled demolition.

Why? Because those videos don't exist. Why? Because those plumes have only ever been seen in controlled demolitions. Are we getting it now?

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
a collapsing building.
Because those plumes have only ever been seen in controlled demolitions. Are we getting it now?

So "they" waited for the building to start to collapse before they set of their "explosives"....

and no one working in the buildings noticed these "explosives" being installed?

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks
So "they" waited for the building to start to collapse before they set of their "explosives"....

No, explosives were being set off since before the first plane hit and continued up to and including collapse. Did you even watch the videos I posted or listen to FDNY firefighter John Schroeder that I posted?

Originally posted by dereks
and no one working in the buildings noticed these "explosives" being installed?

There were continuous upgrades, remodeling, and construction going on in those buildings through the 90's and up to 9/11. Nobody knows who or when it happened. But you don't just discount a fact because you don't understand it or how/when it could have happened.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join