It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three Years old drummer gets contract

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Three Years drummer gets contract,

This three year old drums like some freak-in adult. Isn't amazing ?

The three-year Kipuw from Aalsmeer the Netherlands called Valentine has never had a drum lessons, but has been playing as a professional. He is so good that he has received a contract with an importer of drums. And this week he gets his first lesson.

Valentine started playing drums because he "just likes it ", as he says. The toddler is playing himself when he learned his first birthday the gift was a kids drum. Meanwhile he has aged three and is worn to the be the real thing.

He is probably the youngest musician in the world with a music contract and is thus likely a spot in the Guinness Book of Records.

Isn't great ...?

watch this toddler rock!

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Wow that's amazing!

A child's mind is such an amazing thing. I can only imagine what we as human beings can learn and do at such a young age and how much of our mind as a child is wasted on t.v., and other mindless activities.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

Yeah thats true. They don't explore their own gifts anymore . And only want to sit behind computers. Thats why I think this video is cool . Maybe kids going to think about the possibilities if they see this video?

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Pretty good!!

My five year old can play "For Whom The Bells Toll" by Metallica from start to finish though!

I am hoping he can become successful enough to look after me man in my old age!

top topics

join