It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Czech Republic Building Concentration Camps for FEMA???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by yzzyUK

Thanks for that link and your help! I'm listening to the available news streams now. It should have aired sometime in November of this year, so I'm starting with the oldest available stream. Hopefully one of us catches it, if it's there.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

Gas chambers? Let's say even if ANY of this was true..........Americans would hardly be taken to a foreign country least of all a place with camps and gas chambers without a SERIOUS fight. I mean come on.....let's not forget the US populace is probably the most heavily armed populace in the world. If there is EVER a civil war it will be bad, blood, and brutal.

I don't know about the 'being taken to a foreign country' part. My guess is that the local fema camps were meant to be employed against the local residence. And, we in America, have a large number of them already scattered around.

But, the concept of mass genocide should certainly not be dismissed. It is not only logistically possible, but was successfully tested during nazi Germany.

The big difference now is that these new nazi's will be clad in kevlar with bullet proof riot shields and night vision goggles. The citizens will be lambs to the slaughter and rounded up just like the Judaic observers during nazi Germany. An elimination of an arbitrarily huge chunk of the world population, this time justified in the name of population control. The true irony is that those policy makers that subscribe to genocide actually believe that they are saving the world. But, I wouldn't worry just yet as they will most likely starve us first like they are doing right now to the Haitians.

Put nothing past the greedy little elite group of world bankers that run this world, and their accomplices.

[edit on 12-2-2010 by Mercy Buckets]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I can believe that such a site exists, but the only caveat that I would add is that the FEMA death camps aren't for Americans.

If they are for Americans it could be for the RED list members that may be in some foreign country and instead of bringing them home to kill them, they would kill them after rounding up all the Americans in say Germany, Italy, France and other UK countries.

On the surface, some photos or some media coverage would be useful, but if such a site does exist, it could be for getting rid of the rendition kidnapped terrorist that need to be dealt with.

Last but not completely out of the realm of possibilities is that the FEMA death camp and gas chambers are for the citizens of Czechoslovakia. Either way, this is a good find if indeed its as stated. We will have to wait and see if someone else can corroborate such a story.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join