It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women go online to share child sex-abuse fantasies

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by orwellianunenlightenment
reply to post by Lillydale

You have got to be kidding me if you think men control your life. Seriously, get out of that bubble.

Sorry but I never said that men control my life. I said that some men feel they can, need to, and try to. If you read the post I was replying to as well as a few other gems in there, you will see MEN telling us just what is good and bad for a teenage girl to do. I am sorry if your reading is not up to par with taking in all the information required to make an informed decision but that is ok, I do not expect you to be smart, just to kill bugs.

Regardless of how you feel about teenage sex it is emotionally UNHEALTHY for teenage girls to be sleeping with adults. I mean my god...........and we wonder why women are so screwed up emotionally by the time they become adults.

That would be the wisdom I was replying to. Apparently the fact that I had sex as a teenager with an adult is the reason I am so emotionally screwed up as an adult? Where does this expertise into what is good and what is bad for teenage girls comes to this man from......?

Please feel free to go back to whatever other thing you were fascinated with until you can learn to follow a thought pattern and a conversation all the way through.

[edit on 12/14/09 by Lillydale]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Just look at all the female teacher teenage boy scandals that have happened here in the USA over the last 10 years.

As several people have pointed out, that IS NOT pedophelia. The crime in these situations wasn't the act of sex as much as it was the fact that a TEACHER had sex with a pupil. A teacher should be a bastion of trust, but ofcourse they are human too...

I met my partner when he was 16 years old. I was 31. Am I a criminal? Some would say yes. I was lucky in that the age of consent for us was 16 so I only had to worry about pissing his parents off. Had we met in the US where in most places the age of consent is 18, I could have went to prision. Does that make me a predator?

In anycase we waited till he was 18 to consumate the relationship, it was difficult to say the least but worth it in the end. We have been together now for almost 6 years and still going strong.

So I ask again? Am I a criminal for loving some one 15 years my junior?

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Merigold

Depends on the person, not exactly the age. It's a bit silly to slap an evil banner on relationships like the one you have as it is a highly variable situation given the personality of the 16 year old in question. I have known 16 year olds more mature and balanced than their 28 year old counterparts...and also met alot that are well...you know, not so mature,calm and collected. Like i said highly variable. Course in the UK it's legal, but any sane minded person would want a relationship with someone for more reasons than that.

[edit on 14-12-2009 by Solomons]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
You don't have to explicitly state that men control your life. I can read between the lines. You merely engage in tired old feminist tripe, approaching everything in a sort of war stance. You use the shaming tactics, betraying someone who destroys because they know not how to create. Come on, really, kill bugs? I am reasoning with you sweetie, please stop. It is okay sweetie, daddy will give you a spanking to sort you all out. He knows you cannot control your hysteria. And yes, I just shined a mirror to your crap. I know that you are fully capable of all sorts of things, having all sorts of value, but please stop. You only trap yourself with this crap. Stop perpetuating the bull crap. Just stop it, and try to see why you do what you do. It betrays an insecure, fearful, prideful, rebelliously destructive child. Please stop. Try and alter it. Don't try to become it.

I want a society for all. But views such as yours might bring about a real patriarchy that rules with an iron rod, and I do not want that by any means. Please stop. Look in the damn mirror and stop projecting all of your insecurities outward. You engage in angular ANALysis, just a mirror image of Freud. Anyone can take a +1 and turn it into a -1. The center of logic is the wellspring. You have your own mind. You are not the puppet of an ideology. Develop it. The temper tantrum of a self-identified princess will no longer be tolerated, as the stakes to society are too high.

Edit: and women tell men what to do from the second we are born. Please, the world is an interesting mix. A biased lens is far from whatever reality truly is. The crap is stirring. We just need an honest communication in a dialogue, but it cannot be done with those relentlessly hostile. And yes, I am displaying a tinge of hostility now, but some cannot be reasoned with, and must merely be shown a dose of their own medicine. Otherwise, they continue the ridiculous behavior, because the behavior continues to work.

[edit on 14-12-2009 by orwellianunenlightenment]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by orwellianunenlightenment
You don't have to explicitly state that men control your life. I can read between the lines. You merely engage in tired old feminist tripe, approaching everything in a sort of war stance.

Wow. I cannot even bring myself to read any more of this nonsense. You can read between the lines can you? Apparently you have a hard time with the lines actually supplied.

I was responding to a poster that was declaring what is and is not good for teenage girls. As a female, I kind of feel more qualified to speak as to what is good for a teenage girl than ANY MAN.

If you cannot see that some man tried to explain to us what is and is not good for girls and I was simply responding that I know just a little more about what is and is not good for girls then you are either not trying to read or cannot. Either way, I am sorry for your malfunction.

You say whatever you like to think you know about me personally from what you think you read between the lines. The rest of us in the real word that just plain read the actual words written can hang out in reality.

I am sure as a man you have a much better grasp on your inner teenage girl as well and that is good for you. I am sure you mommy loved your company growing up. Give her a call.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Orwellianunelighten.....sorry you had such a bad experience. It is well known that children of psychologists suffer just as much as children of preachers, and wind up pretty emotionally scarred.

However, your relationship is but one example...yours....and by no means defines all such relationships. Just as, As i point out once again, some relationships of certain sorts may be abuse while others with similar circumstances may actually be loving opportunities for growth and learning.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
WOW
This is the place(thread) people choose to stand up for freedom of speech if you had a mother she would be ashamed of you . And those who say it was once accepted behavior idiocy and ignorance People also used to own slaves as property until recent era s does that mean we are wrong for allowing all people to have equal rights. The only reason a person would even attempt to defend these low lifes is they themselves are one or have a tendency similar.
Any person who condones anything to do with damaging a childs future should be walked off the nearest cliff.
For god sake the nerve to compare it to history or to countrys who treat people like animals is so dilluted.
Here at ats freedom of speech is beautiful dont taint it with psuedo first amendment dribble.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by triplescorpio
WOW
This is the place(thread) people choose to stand up for freedom of speech if you had a mother she would be ashamed of you . And those who say it was once accepted behavior idiocy and ignorance People also used to own slaves as property until recent era s does that mean we are wrong for allowing all people to have equal rights. The only reason a person would even attempt to defend these low lifes is they themselves are one or have a tendency similar.
Any person who condones anything to do with damaging a childs future should be walked off the nearest cliff.
For god sake the nerve to compare it to history or to countrys who treat people like animals is so dilluted.
Here at ats freedom of speech is beautiful dont taint it with psuedo first amendment dribble.

That's a very ignorant statement you just made.

If we ban this type of writing, what's to stop other works being banned? What will happen if writings about anti-government are banned? What if writings about homosexual activities are banned?

I'm sorry, but it hurts no one, and unless they do something in real life, it affects nobody.

This is the foundation of the liberal spirit. The freedoms that our Founding Fathers gave us are rights that have no bounds, no unending spirit.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

Censorship, IN ANY FORM, is a cancer that eradicates the mind, that siphons away the creativity and intelligence of humanity.

ATS, I know all of you on here are bound to the freedoms that our Constitution give us. NEVER FORGET these rights that which we are given. These are the most important endearing qualities that we, as Americans, hold to ourselves, to our families and friends, and most importantly, to our fellow countrymen.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Mak Manto

I stick by my story never said anything about banning free speech. But why would anybody defend a bunch of child molestors on grounds that they have free speech. Ignorant is allowing yourself to be rused by a person abusing your freedoms to promote their f d up agenda. Criminals and totally evil people hiding behind our beatiful constitution makes me sick. Good old fashion loop whole .these women should be treated like terrorrists communicating their plot online arrest their ass.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by triplescorpio
reply to post by Mak Manto

I stick by my story never said anything about banning free speech. But why would anybody defend a bunch of child molestors on grounds that they have free speech. Ignorant is allowing yourself to be rused by a person abusing your freedoms to promote their f d up agenda. Criminals and totally evil people hiding behind our beatiful constitution makes me sick. Good old fashion loop whole .these women should be treated like terrorrists communicating their plot online arrest their ass.

They're not child molesters, though. While they're reading stories of children being molested, they're not molesting anybody. Which is why you can't ban it.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Finally we start recognizing that there are female pedophiles out there. Whether there are as many remains to be seen, and I doubt it, but at this point we're not even really recognizing that they exist at all. I shudder to think at the horrible things these women dream up because I've noticed something that rather disturbs me. Women often seem less likely to be deviants, but when they are, they go above and beyond anything most men would even dream of.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merigold

Just look at all the female teacher teenage boy scandals that have happened here in the USA over the last 10 years.

As several people have pointed out, that IS NOT pedophelia. The crime in these situations wasn't the act of sex as much as it was the fact that a TEACHER had sex with a pupil. A teacher should be a bastion of trust, but ofcourse they are human too...

I met my partner when he was 16 years old. I was 31. Am I a criminal? Some would say yes. I was lucky in that the age of consent for us was 16 so I only had to worry about pissing his parents off. Had we met in the US where in most places the age of consent is 18, I could have went to prision. Does that make me a predator?

In anycase we waited till he was 18 to consumate the relationship, it was difficult to say the least but worth it in the end. We have been together now for almost 6 years and still going strong.

So I ask again? Am I a criminal for loving some one 15 years my junior?

You want my honest answer as a woman who is currently 30 yrs old? Yes I do. For one I couldn't imagine finding someone that young sexually attractive, but my natural instinct for a child that age is to mother them, not have a relationship with them. Even the most mature 16 yr old out there, is not mature enough to be in a relationship with a 30 yr old woman.
I was with a guy for a while who lost his virginity to a much older woman when he was 14. Guys like to make comments and such about how awesome it would be, but I saw first hand how badly it screwed him up. Unless he gets therapy he has no chance of a real relationship. The mental and emotional regression he though trying to find someone in which he could reclaim that "my lover is also my substitute mommy" feeling *Shudders at the memory* I hightailed it once I found out about the creepy fantasies he which he had no problem admitting they were because of her.
She has gone on to have many more relationships with underage guys. I guess she only finds guys going through puberty attractive. Shame her father is the D.A.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join