It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NORWAY SPIRAL COULD BE A MESSAGE

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   

NORWAY SPIRAL COULD BE MESSAGE

chandra.harvard.edu

Location in Milky Way of Other Historic Supernovas
This artist's impression shows a view looking down on the Milky Way galaxy. The position of the Sun is shown, as are the approximate positions and names (shown in orange) of historical supernovas. These are stellar explosions that are thought to have occurred in the last 2,000 years and may have been seen by early astronomers. The estimated position of the recently discovered G1.9+0.3 is shown in black. Although the distance to this remnant is uncertain, the angle is accurately known. Note that G1.9+0.3 is the only object that is found in th
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
chandra.harvard.edu
www.nasa.gov

[edit on 13-12-2009 by Trueman]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I know...debunkers won't like this...I found this information at the Chandra website, please check the third group of photos, click on the one on the left (representation of the position of G1.9 in our Milky Way Galaxy), I saw it and....OMG, somehow looks like what we saw in Norway. Just to be sure you can see it, here is the direct link to the pic. :

chandra.harvard.edu...

Maybe somebody can analize a posible match with the spiral picture? You might know G1.9 is probably Nibiru. Sorry for any mistake, this is my first news submission and It may look like different topics mixed up, but maybe they are connected.

chandra.harvard.edu
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Well the pics on the Chandra site just show an artist impression of our own galaxy (which is a spiral shape) with the positions of supernovae.. Spirals are a perssistant feature in nature, they are everywhere if you look for them. I'm not entirely convinced that the Norway spiral was a normal rocket but this is a bit of a stretch, at least for me. Good work on the research though!

check out the golden ration and fractals for more of nature's spirally goodness.

edit to correct a mistake.

[edit on 13-12-2009 by Chonx]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chonx

check out the golden ration and cymatics for more of nature's spirally goodness.

True story, spirals are all over in nature. Look at our DNA with it's double helix spiral? Look at energy waves, Light saves, Sound waves, All spirals.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Thats what i thought of at first!

The spiral, reminded me of fractal expansion and contraction. we sip through space in a spiral, as someone just mentioned, DNA is also a spiral, we are orbiting around the sun in a spiral, our solar system is moving around the milky way in a spiral!

everything in the universe is polarized, it will have spin, and it does have a spiral. that was y first impression, But... the failed rocket explanation does make sense, and it has happened before, but this thing in norway was still a pretty sight, and got a lot of people thinking, and looking up, so thats the good thing that came from this IMO.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
The message I got was that the Russians need a major overhaul of their missle system.

Can you imagine if the Russians tried to pull off something like this when Reagan was President. Testing a missle over a foreign country that he was visiting? Can you say WW3? But Obama is such a pansy, so I don't expect any retaliation.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

thats soo true!

Hahaha, i didint even think of that until you mentioned it!

Now, since that thoughts in my mind, should we be worried that russia is testing missiles again?

Back on topic:

This WAS a message to the world that Russia is back to their nuke testing.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

Norway was not a missile. The official story was "russian missile" and you guys think its credible? For what reason? Nothing indicates it was a missile.

No it was not a "message to the world" that Russia is back at missile testing. You make it sound like a Hollywood movie where the bad guy just demonstrated his power or something. Whats next, James Bond?

Of course the story was designed to be interpreted that way. But there is no need for ATS members to fall for it.

[edit on 13-12-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus
reply to post by ugie1028

Norway was not a missile. The official story was "russian missile" and you guys think its credible? For what reason? Nothing indicates it was a missile.

You are not trying to say it was an UFO huh??? Nothing indicates it was a missle? I guess the Russians love to admit failure? Think about it bud.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chonx
Well the pics on the Chandra site just show an artist impression of our own galaxy (which is a spiral shape) with the positions of supernovae.. Spirals are a perssistant feature in nature, they are everywhere if you look for them. I'm not entirely convinced that the Norway spiral was a normal rocket but this is a bit of a stretch, at least for me. Good work on the research though!

check out the golden ration and fractals for more of nature's spirally goodness.

edit to correct a mistake.

[edit on 13-12-2009 by Chonx]

Somebody needs to do the math on the norway spiral, and see if it matches up with Phi. I would calculate it if I knew how.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

So your logic is that because the Russians dont like admitting failure, this was a russian missile.

Perhaps thats logic to you, but not to me.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
What better way to expose the weakness of the USA than to fire a missle over a country that the President of the United States is visiting?

Under the leadership of a real President this action would not have stood. Under Obama, he is probably trying to apologize for whatever US actions that led to the Russians doing this.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

i didint fall for anything, IMO, i still dont understand what it could be, but im going with a rationalized answer, and it was a failed missile test.

I don't think it was though, those spirals were something out of this world, or a failed missile in its orbit... (pun intended)

I would like someone to do the mathematics on it, if i knew how i would do it to!

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Well, I am no scientist, or astrophysicist, but the first thing that popped into my mind when I say a photo of it, was it looked a wormhole opening up. I don't know why I thought that, but first thoughts are usually correct. There is a school of thought that believes the US is in Iraq because they are looking for a stargate, perhaps they found it? And perhaps they are testing it?

There are those who attributed it to the cabal. This from Richard Boylan:
www.drboylan.com...

“This obviously-fake spiral in the sky is 3-D holography generated by the Cabal to: 1) practice putting on fake light shows in the sky in preparation for later projecting psychological warfare images, such as "incoming alien invaders" (sic); 2) to distract news station coverage time from President Obama's receiving the Nobel Peace Prize in Oslo, Norway last night (U.S. time); and 3) to generate speculation among uninformed citizens that "UFOs had something to do with it", while Cabal experts then get on television and mock such "credulity" and offer alternative "scientific" explanations.

Whatever it was, I think we will see it, or something like it again. If it is ET, he is getting ready to make himself known to us. If it is Cabal, they are preparing to try to convince us that an alien invasion is immanent. In any case, we of the human race need to wake up and stand tall, this is our planet for now, anyway, and no one shall take it from us. No one shall enslave us, either. We have come a long way, baby.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
reply to post by Copernicus

i didint fall for anything, IMO, i still dont understand what it could be, but im going with a rationalized answer, and it was a failed missile test.

Its not rational to believe it was a missile when it looks nothing like a missile. If the "official story" wouldnt have been "its a missile", would you still have thought it was rational to think so?

Sure, we can assume anything strange in the skies are missiles, but we wouldnt be right very often. Also, we would never identify something as "unknown" if we always pick something that is known to identify it.

This phenomenon deserves to be in the unknown category.

[edit on 13-12-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
It definately didn't come off to me at first as a missle, with no prior knowledge of any official explanations. I thought it did seem a little bluebeamish or something along those lines. Maybe.. the spiral could be written off as a missle spiraling out of controll, but what about what happens after the spiral stops moving outward and then suddenly jumps to an expanding cirle, which it seems the inside of the circle is darker then the rest of the night skye surrounding the whole phenomena. that was the part that blew me away really, any explanations?

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
Well, I am no scientist, or astrophysicist, but the first thing that popped into my mind when I say a photo of it, was it looked a wormhole opening up. I don't know why I thought that, but first thoughts are usually correct. There is a school of thought that believes the US is in Iraq because they are looking for a stargate, perhaps they found it? And perhaps they are testing it?

So, you've seen a wormhole before? I hope you took a picture. You don't obviously realize that a wormhole would be expressed as a perfect sphere. It has to be that way to support it's own construction and hold back the "weight" of the universe. Ever look at embedding diagrams? They are generally two dimensional renderings of three dimensional functions. Wormholes are greater than three dimensional constructs, so to render one that we can understand it would have to be made in three dimensions.

Now a black hole (singularity could produce spiral arms in its acreation disc, but would only have that disc if it were spinning. In any event, a singularity would also be a perfect sphere and would not emit light (Hawking stated that his own Hawking radiation theory of evaporating black holes was wrong, something CERN ignored).

Wormholes in movies are generally not a good indication of what one would look like, if it could be seen. Even the tunneling effect is wrong, it's there for dramatic purposes only. In additional, because of orthogonal information transfer between any two points in space, three points are required to insure the information going through comes out oriented properly. Finally, if the wormhole was set up properly, you would not even notice the travel as the transfer from a to b to c would be effectively instantaneous.

I don't know what the thing is in Norway, but the lines are extremely symmetrical. It could be a rocket spinning due to a failure of one of the attitude control systems or a small fissure in top of the exhaust casing. Could be anything, but due to the angle of the shots/video and the images all appearing pretty much the same and whatever it was simply vaporizing into blackness with no sound, I have serious doubts that it was a missile. For it to be a missile, the spiral pattern could only be viewed from two directions, coming towards you and going away, this is not the case with the photos and video it appears.

Cheers - Dave

[edit on 12/13.2009 by bobs_uruncle]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Chonx

Yeah, thanks. Anyway, I try to keep an open mind and bring to the table some different posibilities, one would be that it is a warning from outside or a Project "Blue Beam" activity (remote but possible).

I am so glad to see as days pass by how we fight back all this debunkers trying to put our minds in a box. Now, most of us agreed these events (if you saw the one in China too), can't be explained with a missile or rocket....and that is the best part of all this: We are not little children or ignorants easy to fool, we know what we saw and nobody can tell us stories. Just imagine...if another Roswell happens now, an army of free minds will be ready this time.

About the Portal...that cross my mind too, and I already posted another video regarding that theory before (two times), in case you didn't have the chance to watch it, allow me to repost it here :

www.youtube.com...

Thanks again.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
ddoes anyone thinks it might been blue beam?

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
ok so someone thinks its blue beam...but has anybody consdiered what the dude darkknight said about strage lights in the sky...this may be what he was describing....holy XXXX

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join